Community > Posts By > Blackito

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/27/11 11:39 AM
It is true that many gets turned on too only by knowing we're scorpios
male or female.

I guess it is not always easy to keep up with their big expectations.

Still we can do it. :thumbsup:

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/27/11 08:30 AM
Hi, I'm a real scorpio

You must be aware!!
The scorpio can mark you for long time positively or negatively.

There is a scorpio male that I know very well .
No no NOT me. He was dating a girl from another sign
for over 1 months and things were going very well.
Already 3 dates and lot of hours talking late.
One time at the restaurant, once at a lounge, once to see a show. One day that girl asked him his astrological
sign and he answered proudly: ''You're lucky to find the best sign... I'm a scorpio.''
Shee seemed to be think with silence wich followed.
Enough reflexion ... she than simply hung up and never
called him back again.

TOUCHDOWN!

I guess she had suffered from a scorpio male before.

Blackito's photo
Sun 09/18/11 11:52 PM

A relationship is give and take.
Love is to be shared.

Holding love because she is not submissive is very bad action.

Before asking a women to be submissive she has to feel secure, love and trust that you will never abuse of such autority to tell her to do things that will make her suffer or that she may regret.

In my previous relationship I noticed that the women who was really submissive was the one I was giving most sincere love and I wasn,t never trying to dictate her but at the contrary we were discussing and she would almost always do what I wanted since I sincerely wanted the best for us and she could tell.

I want to remind most men that a women is intelligent, loving, worth to be loved and to be respected.
Even if she decides to be submissive.. If you don't let her discuss with you and give her opinion you are not having a wife than. It is a big mistake because the WOMEN have so much to give INTELLECTUALLY ALSO....

From a man who knows a women to become a wife she has to be your PARTNER, FRIEND AND LOVE ONE.

IF you were to move in with someone (Take the marital status out) and you did not have a JOB and they provided all the financial support for your wants and needs,,, would you feel you should have EQUAL say in that household?

ITs a matter of common sense, to me, and its a function of what each persons RESPONSIBILITIES earns them in each situation.

You cannot ASK someone to be submissive, dominant. These are both parts of who we are just as we are all part of a man and a woman.
Some extremes exist where people choose expression of exclusively their submissive side and some where they exclusively dominate. But there is no ABSOLUTE here, nor should there be. Just as children sometimes TEACH parents but it is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to teach the child. Rarely can two or more people find AGREEMENT in everying and someone will have to be the first one to come up with the ANSWER that the other agrees to. This is the nature of a relationship.

I am more of a submissive(when the condition is right with a responsible and trustworthy partner) than a dominant because I dont wish the RESPONSIBILITY that comes with being responsible for someone else. I prefer letting a responsible person who ENJOYS doing that do so, becuase, despite popular belief,, there are very few situations where SOMEONE doesnt eventually take the lead and make a decision before everyone else does...whether we call it an agreement or not.

- I personally prefer to be in charge rather than being financially dependant. But I agree that it dependends of each persons RESPONSIBILITIES in the relationship. The financial part is more and more taken care by the women those days(wich is not necessarily a bad thing) BUT THERE IS other valuable, respectable and very important responsibilities in a couple.

- We are and remain always responsible for our hapiness.
The dominant one as much as the submissive person feels more confortable and happy in his position and choose it for this purpose. Each of them is respectable and valuable as long it is give and take (not necessarily equally but enough to make both happy).

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/13/11 07:11 PM

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:46 PM
I'd rather let the women judge me.
I'm from Montreal

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:45 PM

If there is good food to put on the fire I'll stay.

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:43 PM
Hi peepz I'm from Montreal

Montrel rock but you sometime need to visit new places

Blackito's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:34 PM
I'm open to critics but no insults definitely.
I can discuss but can also get MAAAD lol

Blackito's photo
Sun 08/28/11 07:58 PM
I noticed some people talked about respect of each other's time a couple of time.

I only want to specify the perception of a lateness may differs so much depending of the cultural origins of that person.

To respect somebody you need to understand his culture and the way of perceiving things first.

I am usually on time and specially with new relatives and I'm always when it is about professional appointments.

Before getting offended for somebody's lateness or any different behavior you must understand the perception that person has of it may differ from yours.

Why your perception should be THE GOOD ONE?

Blackito's photo
Fri 08/26/11 01:12 PM
By the way I do have pics but I prefer to send it to a few people only ..

Blackito's photo
Fri 08/26/11 01:11 PM
Hi,

Me too I'm new at thise dating process.

I guess not having a pic on the profile doesn't help lol

But what do you think of my profile and my description still?

Blackito's photo
Wed 08/24/11 11:10 PM

A relationship is give and take.
Love is to be shared.

Holding love because she is not submissive is very bad action.

Before asking a women to be submissive she has to feel secure, love and trust that you will never abuse of such autority to tell her to do things that will make her suffer or that she may regret.

In my previous relationship I noticed that the women who was really submissive was the one I was giving most sincere love and I wasn,t never trying to dictate her but at the contrary we were discussing and she would almost always do what I wanted since I sincerely wanted the best for us and she could tell.

I want to remind most men that a women is intelligent, loving, worth to be loved and to be respected.
Even if she decides to be submissive.. If you don't let her discuss with you and give her opinion you are not having a wife than. It is a big mistake because the WOMEN have so much to give INTELLECTUALLY ALSO....

From a man who knows a women to become a wife she has to be your PARTNER, FRIEND AND LOVE ONE.

Blackito's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:49 PM
How do we do if we don't want to show the pic to everyone
but only in private.

Blackito's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:42 PM
Is it me or this conversation is a NON SENSE

Blackito's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:36 PM
Hi,

I'm a new member too.

Blakito wants to have some fun.