Community > Posts By > Destin2gocrazy

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:55 AM
My sister and I are taking our lunch breaks together and going to get Mexican food! YUMMY

Whats on ur plate?

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:42 AM
What was it?

The baby sitter called me and told me my two year old cut her sweet ringlets off her head on one sidesad
I was soo upset.
She called back and said "Oh yeah- April Fools!"laugh

she got me good

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:37 AM

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (let me see, let me see ya do the cupid)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (do the shuffle baby yeah)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (woah woah oh oh)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (hey hey hey hey yeah yeah)

if you can do this dance i'll promise you'll have a new man in a two weeks, if not i'll give you full reimbursement of two peanut butter and jelly sandwich's noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Dude- u ok?laugh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:30 AM

My girls are 15 & 18, each have birthdays in the next couple of months.
They kinda know the woman that I am dating because they saw her at church when we attended as a family.
My friend wants to wait until they are on their own, out of their mothers house.
I am in now hurry about it at all.

Years ago I dated a woman for awhile who had small kids, like five and three. It was hard for me after it was over. I liked them.
aww- I guess I didn't see it from the guys side. WOW- good point.flowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:26 AM
I did like many of the posters do- I never introduced my twins to the person I was seeing. I just didn't feel that it would be fair to the kids. They are so innocent and would not understand why "Bob" cant come over anymore- or whatever.
When I started dating my now ex- he and I hit it off right away AND he respected my choice for him to not be involved with the kids. If he wanted to come over on the week days- he would wait until the kids were sleeping. That was ok in my situation because the twins daddy took them every friday until sunday morning. So my time dating was mostly then. It was when the L word started coming into play that I introduced him to the twins.

Now that I am back out there- I will do the same and if the guy doesn't like it- then he will have to move on.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:18 AM

slaphead You snooze , you loseslaphead
lmao - sheesh man.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:17 AM

you won't even miss him laugh you are too busy (just kidding)

Glad you found out quite early on and also glad he was at least honest enough with you to tell you instead of stringing you along.
yeah me too. Im not hurt at all- just confused a little bit. Had he strung this out longer- Im sure I could have gotten my feelings hurt- so I did get lucky there!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:09 AM
noway Ok soooooo...
I have been talking back and forth with this guy. I really like him- but I was just taking my time.. going SLOW. I did post about our first date- which was great. Well the next day he wanted to come see me, but I was busy. Then he wanted to come on Monday- but I was busy.. and really- I didn't want to go to the everyday thing just yet... soooo.......

He sent me a text message saying he is going back to his wife and try to make it worklaugh laugh

Omg- either this is true. Or he just needed to move on to someone willing to go at a faster pace... either way OW OW OW OWfrustrated

Sigh.. so good to be back in the dating scenegrumble

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:02 AM
my ex-husband did that. I ignored it- then got bored one night and called him.. so It does happen. Some ppl are better at talking on the phone- remember 900 chat lines? hahaha

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:59 AM
Share your tips when keeping a child from being bored PLEASE:tongue:

Ok here are some of mine-

Put them on bathing suits and let them paint the inside of the shower with washable paints then just turn on the warm water- hand them a sponge and let them go to town.bigsmile

Put some food coloring in flour and let them play with it at the table with sand toys. (vacum cleaner doesnt like this one)

Buy a basket ball goal with stand- put the laundry basket under it and have them run around collecting dirty clothes.(u have to not put the net on it)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Tue 03/31/09 10:42 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 06:48 PM
really sucks they are being buried with their killer.. ughhhnoway noway noway noway

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 06:42 PM

So you want to understand male/female relationships. Well I've figured it out. It's like this:

All men are pigs.

All women are psycho.

C'est tout.

If only it could be that simple.

I studied psychology for seven years -- I KNOW how to deal with psychos.

hahaha... grumble

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:54 PM

And mine are Ads for inflatible Dolls!!!bigsmile
huh huh huh huh huh huh huh what DID u put on ur profile?? hahaha

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:50 PM
lmaoooooooo I bet they go by what u put in ur profile- cuz mine are always adds for BBWs and Christan singlesrofl rofl

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:10 AM

Just be honest.

Tell him you'll marry him if he buys you a hot boyfriend
LMAOO there I go spitting coffee all over my keyboard again.. dam

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:07 AM
Edited by Destin2gocrazy on Mon 03/30/09 11:31 AM

I am involved with a man who is wealthy, however I am not sure if I am in love with him. His personality is great, he is very attentive,loving and treats me great, except he is a poor kisser and his body type kinda turns me off. Should I stay, cause there is always gonna be soemthing or move on. He also takes me places I cannot afford by myself.
wow- been there- done that. It was fun but eventually I moved on. It was nice to not worry about money- to go into the mall and come out with a tiny bag of make-up that was over 300 bucks... but eventually it catches up with u (lest it did me). Personally, I have learned that love is way better then going to disney world at the spur of the moment- but at the time- I was enjoying the ride. I think you will KNOW what to do and when to do it..

Good luckflowerforyou
NOTE- I DID NOT know he had money when I started dating him BTW...

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Fri 03/27/09 10:05 AM
I think your profile is great! Good luckbigsmile

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:53 AM
When I learnt to Forgiveflowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:50 AM
Is scared of grass which is why he rides on tractors