Community > Posts By > Destin2gocrazy

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:36 AM
funny you should ask that because I was thinking about that last night.

I have been chatting with some of the same men for 9 years now. They are in Canada, Ireland and other places. I will more then likely never meet them and saying that- we are very close and actually ok with our online relationship.

I came to this site- to not only have support on the message boards, but to dive into the REAL LIVE thing now that I feel ready :tongue: - actually meeting and dating. I have recently met someone I like and will have our first date this weekend. Does this mean I will not talk to other men and maybe meet them? I dont think sonoway ...

I am talking to another guy on here and have gone out with yet two others from work.. so for now I am not limiting who I talk to. One day I may meet THE ONE (not looking though) and that will change. But for now I say BRING EM ON!smokin

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:07 PM

I worked t Hooters about 3 years ago when my fitness business was in a little slump. drinker

I loved working there! :banana:

Did you win a Toyota too?

WTF? What relevance does that have? Are you saying Hooters girls only drive 'cheap', hooptie cars? Even so, Toyotas aren't bad cars! And, NO! :laughing:

Please don't be a jacka**. I am not a mean person for you to single out with disdain, and that was rather absurd. slaphead
he/she was refering to the above newpaper insert I think

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:14 PM

slaphead WHEN I WAS YOUNG I love-ED HOOTERS...:banana:

NOW THAT I AM GETTING OLDER, I love love TEXAS HASH MADE WITH KY-O-TEE!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! drool drool drool
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:10 PM
Forgot to set the timer on his tanning bed- hence the red face

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:07 PM
thinks hooter girls have feathers and can fly

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:01 PM

SERIOUSLY??laugh laugh laugh

How long have u held onto that hoping someone would post a hooters question? hehe- gooood job

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:57 PM

I told my daughter that he father was not coming back for now. I told her that Sometimes mommies have to make choices that are not very easy, but because it's our jobs to protect our children- we have to. I told her that her daddy and I will always love her- and nothihng was her fault- that we can not play nice and so it's better that he find a job and move into his own home. I reassured her that he was safe and where he was. Those words were the hardest thing I had to do. Watching her face, seeing her heart break- was unbearable. I cry thinking about it. But she seemed to take it in stride. As the days go by- it's starting to sink in for her and she crys easily.. doesn't want me to go to work. Sigh. I hope I can get her through this with little to no damage.

I think you handled this good. she will go through a grieving period even as a child. I don't know what happened in the relationship but you handled it in a good way. IMO
Thank U.... I so apprectiate that.flowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:52 PM
there was not a tractor in that movie....

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 01:45 PM

well when she asked if he loves her- Of Course I told her he did- because I KNOW he does...

And if he flakes out and she THINKS he doesn't???? You going to start making excuses for him too?

You just simply cannot speak for amyone else.

Mommy, does daddy love me?

Oh honey, mommy loves you so much. You want to call daddy and talk to him?

Mommy, why don't I see daddy anymore?

Oh honey, mommy is so lucky she gets to see you every day. I'm sorry if you are sad. Do you want to write daddy a letter or draw him a picture?

Seriously.... you can't, can't, can't speak for anyone else. Regardless of what you think you know. With kids, it's actions and behaviors. And once your little girl thinks you've lied to her, who can she trust then?
Well I think it's great you feel so strongly on your veiws. I however think that my child is going through enough without me doing the two-step with her. Pretending I did not hear her question would just confuse her.. and knowing my daughter that would not make her stop asking. Besides, I know that he LOVES her so I see no reason to not enforce what she NEEDS to know. Our marriage falling apart has nothing to do with the children. So yes- when she asks "Does daddy love me?" I WILL say yes because I have no doubt. When she asks "When will I see him" I will tell her the truth and tell her that I just dont know.
Thank you for thoughts though...

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:17 PM
dresses his tractor in feathers

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:14 PM
well when she asked if he loves her- Of Course I told her he did- because I KNOW he does...

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:10 PM
I told my daughter that he father was not coming back for now. I told her that Sometimes mommies have to make choices that are not very easy, but because it's our jobs to protect our children- we have to. I told her that her daddy and I will always love her- and nothihng was her fault- that we can not play nice and so it's better that he find a job and move into his own home. I reassured her that he was safe and where he was. Those words were the hardest thing I had to do. Watching her face, seeing her heart break- was unbearable. I cry thinking about it. But she seemed to take it in stride. As the days go by- it's starting to sink in for her and she crys easily.. doesn't want me to go to work. Sigh. I hope I can get her through this with little to no damage.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:02 PM
aww- I hate that term. I used to love the qoute "This is my family, it is little and broken- but it's good.. yeah- still good" just because it was cute (lilo and stich)- but not anymorenoway since my divorce..

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:58 AM
Makes pigs fly

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:51 AM
wishes he could find his midget...

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:25 AM

WORKS AT COYOTE UGLY............
lmao- say WATER!!!!!!!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:11 AM
Edited by Destin2gocrazy on Wed 03/25/09 11:12 AM
LOVESsssss His goats a lil too much...

Damm- I missed

Uhm..

LOves men with tractors

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:06 AM
mirror U come up with the greatest questions.

Im pretty sure I haven't in the romance area.

BUT

When I first met my dorm mother- I HATED her. Did everything I could to piss her off... four years later she had been my best friend, advisor, momma for 3 and a half of those 4. I still love her:heart:

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:00 AM
Oh I am sorry. I hope she feels better soon!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:50 AM
Edited by Destin2gocrazy on Wed 03/25/09 10:09 AM
AWESOMEEEEEEEE a man who works. I just got goose bumps..
yay for u!flowerforyou