Community > Posts By > Destin2gocrazy

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:17 AM
Hugsssssssssss I was thinking that last night!! I believe there is a perfect mate for everyone- maybe we are just not looking in the right places??

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!flowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:13 AM
And on the serious side.. A stalker is not just someone who follows you around. It's also someone who just refuses to LEAVE you alone. Rather it be contant calling or comimg over.

Im pretty sure my ex is the picture used next to the definition in the dictonaryfrustrated

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:11 AM

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
Now my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone, Ive been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
Now my poor heart aches
Every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
(Ill be watching you)

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
(Ill be watching you)

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
(Ill be watching you)

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
(Ill be watching you)

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
(Ill be watching you)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO omg- I spit coffee all over my monitor. And I am at work.. haha. this tickeled the hell outta me

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:06 AM
ooOoooo man!! What a topicdrinker

I say yes. I think love is unconditional- therefore even the person's short comings should be overlooked- especially if you knew about them- and fell in love.

err-

the more I think about that the more I wonder about my answer- but it's the first one, SO I will stick by it for now. haha

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:03 AM
drinker Draw up the plans!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:53 PM
thank you all for the replys. I am going to tell her this weekend since I don't work weekends.
I love the idea of NOT saying "Daddy loves you BUT...." I don't want to confuse her with all the facts.

Do I say- "You know how daddy and I fight? Well, we dont want to anymore.. "?? ugh. Sigh. I will find the words. Like one reply said- we can't stay together for the kids- in the long run we WILL hurt them worse.

Do I let him call her?
Last night she said "I think daddy is hurt" I asked why.. she said "Because he forgot about me". He has not tried to call. Should I ask him to?

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:32 AM
I can't put IT off any longer. It's not fair to my daughter. Her father and I have been seperated since decemeber 2007- but we lived in the same town. He came over everyday. Savannah spent the night with him when he left for his house. Often times he even spent the night. That worked for a little bit- for the kids anyhow (We have two together- 5 & 2). Until his truck broke down and he lost his job.. he moved in with me for about 8 months..

But then I decided I needed to move to another state to be near my family. I moved to Oklahoma City this past decemeber. Sigh. Savannah missed him something aweful. Her heart was broken. So just before Christmas I asked him to come down and see her. He did and ended up staying til about a week ago. It's a long story, but the just of it is that I did ask him to leave several weeks back and he refused. He has no job. No Car. Oklahoma law states that you can NOT force a person out of their home without just cause. I had to either move or just let him stay.

Well... he grandfather became ill and so Terry left back to louisiana-( I KNOW it sounds aweful how relieved I was when he got that call) right after his grandfather passed away- terry called me and demanded that I send him money to come back. He told me that even if I did not- he would show up anyway! While he was in my apartment I could not force him out- even if his name is not on the lease and the bills are not in his name. But now that he is gone- I can refuse to let him back in since he has no proof that he lived there. So because I KNOW he is not coming for a visit as he says- he will come here and refuse to leave.. I have to refuse to let him in.

So now I have to sit my daughter down and tell her that her daddy is not coming back for awhile (The ONLY way I will let him near us is if he gets his own place and much more).

I dont know how to tell her.sad She is going to be so crushed. She is 5 and just.. argh. I dont know the right words to say. I know that I have to tell her.. she is waiting for his return.

Please give me advice.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/16/09 05:20 PM
"I love you. I am not perfect. I have my faults. But without you I am not whole. I know you feel a need to walk away from me- and that's ok because I love you enough to let you go. Just know that I am waiting here when you are ready to come back"sad

SIGH

(Btw HE didn't say that to me..........)

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/16/09 05:15 PM
Seriously. It can happen right? a FRIEND I met at work asked me to see a movie. I said YES without hesitating simply because I feel as if there is no attraction between the two of us. Just friends. We chit chat back and forth just fine. My gal pal on the other hand- says "dont go out with him" because it would be leading him on if he were to be intrested. So now Im confusedohwell

Cliff and I talk about "this girl" he is intrested in and I encourage him to go slow.. take his time. We are just friends. Can I go to a movie with him and not be leading him on?

OOOOOOoOOoO I HATE this single thing sometime. I feel lost. Advice wanted. ty ty ty in advanceflowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:30 PM
There may have been a tread to this- but Im kinda new here again.. haha.

So has any one seen it? It's at the dollar theather and was thinking of taking my daughter. I read the book and LOVEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee them!! no spoilers (although I read the book- duh) just rather or not it's worth my time.. and u know- popcorn is expensive!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:16 PM
:banana: ALL kinds of AWESOME Advice and replys! Thanks all!!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:25 PM
Callin you

Blue October

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:17 PM
"This is my family... it is small.. and broken.. but it is good.. yeah.. still good"

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:11 PM
hmm ok so maybe it's my screen name!?! hahaha

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Sat 03/14/09 11:04 PM
ok so Yes, I am a big girl. Does this mean that I wont find someone who can at least be a friend? Does my profil/picture offend??

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:14 AM
laugh haha- that is cute-and oh so true...

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next