Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:27 PM
is that WHY he wants the kids for the summer??huh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:24 PM
hay- been chatting with my ex??sad laugh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 03:25 PM

What do you do when your world collapses back inside itself?

When you lose someone so very dear to you?

When you watch a family howl and scream with pain?

What do you do? How do you put your grief aside to support someone else?

I used to be pretty sorted with this stuff...

I'm gutted...I got nothing....

Two kids, and a woman left standing alone...just like that, their daddy dead, her husband, her rock, her love, gone.

The pain is physical....I'm furious, I want to tear something to shreds, or someone!

And I'm no good to anyone like this....and shell shocked people keep gathering here...

I am hiding in a corner...

what the f*ck is that? I'm furious, at myself... suck it up girlfriend!

*********************************************************************************

How do you manage your grief?
this was awesome wording- reading it made me want to cry. I wish I could give you advice- but seeing ppl in pain hurts me.
When my sisters husband died last august ( she is 25 he 26)- I just went numb. I held her- I sat next to her. I ran to her when she cried in her sleep... but I had nothing until I went back home. Then a bawled and screamed.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 03:20 PM

I have a 4 year old daughter that is extremely intelligent, creative and loving. Since my seperation/divorce began last June, she has had a hard time getting on a schedule. My ex was never one to turn off the lights, lock the door and go to bed. He would stay up all hours of the day and night with the lights on, television blaring, making alot of noise. Now that he is gone, she appears to have picked up some of his habbits, despite a rigid schedule I have tried to keep her on.

I have to turn the Direct TV box off because she will get up in the middle of the night, come into the living room and turn the television on. Tonight, she is on a "sleep strike" so I am up at 1:30 a.m. fighting to get her to stay in her bed and go to sleep. No naps during the day - she is like the energizer bunny, she keeps going, and going, and going. My batteries are about dead and I am so tired.

I guess I just wanted to vent, sorry.
Have you tried whiskey!?!
LMAO- Errrnoway noway I spit my vitamin water on my keyboard.. again.. sigh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 03:12 PM
oHH I was soo there- and sometimes still am.

I have had to make myself stick to my guns. My two youngest girls were on no kind of schedule when my husband was here. Our doctor said It was ok to give the girls a small dose of benadryl (no rude emails please). He said that benadryl was a natural histamine and even if I dosed them everyday (which I DONT) there would be no addictions, no side effects- it's my last resort. Mostly I just try to make sure they get out their energy. I take them swiming (indoor pools rock) or to the gym or just running around outside- bring them in for a warm bath, story and bed. USUALLY they stay lately.
Last night the little one refused as well- but all I did was not turn the light on and kept putting her in bed with me beside her bed. Thankfully the nights of me having to lie next to her are far and few- but It seems to work.

Dont give up- soon u will have a child willing to jump in bed at bedtime and ur nights to urself (hear the angels singing?)
AND- soon she will go to kindergarten as will mine! sad :banana: tears :banana:

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 12:58 PM

My Ex - Jackass themesong
My Favorite Person - God Bless the Broken Road
My Boss - Law & Order Theme
My Buddy, Danny (Wrestler) - Kryptonite
My Best Friend, Dana - Old Blue Chair
My Brother - Kung Fu Fighting
My (Baby) Brother - Simple Man
My Parents - Wierd, squeaky ringtone saying "I think someone wants to talk to you"
Work - My Wish For You
LMAoooo Jackass themesong!

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:56 AM

My youngest daughter *made* my ringtone... and set it without me knowing it... slaphead It is a silly song she made up about cooked carrots! noway :laughing:

lol aww- I bet it's the best too. my daughter had made me one too of her saying "Momma. momma, mother, mommy, mommy answer the little green thing in ur purse" it got really annoying fastgrumble

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:52 AM
aww- I wish u luckflowerforyou

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:11 AM

paper planes M.I.A. for my friends
let's get it on Marvin Gaye for everyone else
two ppl with paper planes.. I have no clue about that song..

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:14 AM

Office Phone is what it's called. It's the same for everyone.

No way I have the funds to spend on ring tones right now, and I just got a new phone last month. Whatever was there was what I chose from.
myxer.com babyyyyy! it's free:tongue:

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:50 AM
My ring tones for ppl-

Ex- Stupid Boy
Mom- Cleanin out my closetlaugh
daughter- I hope you dance
Sister- My sister my friend
Brother- redneck funny ring tone- "yer brothers callin"
friend- Crazy train
Friend- Another Brick In the wall

there's more but I drew a blank-
I wanna know what u got ringinglaugh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:44 AM
Baby Blue

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:25 AM

It has long been contended that there are male Jokes and there are female jokes, and there are unisex Jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke.

I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it And men will pass it along to a woman who will love it.!

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when Steven a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.
The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As All men will.)
Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her,
'I' ll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00...... on one condition'
Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition Was.
The man replied,
'You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.'
The woman considered his proposition for a moment, And then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, Which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly And meaningfully said...

'Clean my house.'

bigsmile :banana:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:59 AM
OooOOOoO awesome ideas.. I HATE summer. I think kids should go to school year round so their little minds wont go to mush. I know some states do just that.

ANyways- thanks for the tips- I WILL use them.

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:57 AM
My 6th grade english teacher.. sigh.love

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:56 PM
oh come on- I am NOT the only person here with kids.. surely there is an idea or three out there... sheesh

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:43 PM

Twinkies.
no idea why- this one made me laugh.. lol

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:16 PM

i was actually the prank-ER today :banana: bigsmile

i had one of my co-workers believing that her car was being towed...when i called and disguised my voice as a truck driver LOL

THEN, i convinced another co-worker that there was a rule change at our job to where we had to work 6 days out of the week and only get paid for 5 because of the economic problem

THEN, i almost got a free lunch out of my boss because i told him that it was national worker appreciation day and that he had to pay for everyone's lunch LMAO

i have definitely had fun today...too bad it is only once a year sad
lol
my only prank was to tell a co-worker that she had a nasty stain on her bottom.. lol it was funny for a bit. everyone was on top of their game today

Destin2gocrazy's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:58 AM
rofl rofl

May I suggest Beano for dessert?
rofl rofl rofl

thanks for the reminderslaphead

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7