Community > Posts By > Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Sun 04/04/21 04:38 AM

It's nice to talk to someone new sometimes. Yet it's so hard seeing as people hide and lie about themselves. I am honest on here as I am in real life and I'm looking for similar individuals. The lies and decepción is crazy.

I'm real!
But I guess the epidemic has made us all just a bit too insular. However if there is no trust in a friendship. There is nothing.

Jonathan's photo
Sun 04/04/21 04:34 AM
I really would like some opinions. To much, too little, over-written,

Jonathan's photo
Thu 03/04/21 09:18 AM
Hello.
Can I 'sleep' my account for awhile. Then 'wake'it again. Not close it completely.

Jonathan's photo
Wed 01/13/21 05:29 AM
I would!

Jonathan's photo
Tue 10/27/20 04:05 AM
No. it's not weird or effeminate or 'girly', but erotic, sensual, sexy, and fun!
I am extremely ticklish and have always loved being tickled. A kid, teen, now a very mature adult. Being tickled or tickling has nothing to do with age, or even sex. It's just a highly pleasurable activity. So if you're ticklish, like being tickled or think you might like to be..........
Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Sun 10/25/20 04:27 AM
Good morning.
My name is Jonathan. Be safe, keep safe.

Jonathan's photo
Sun 08/02/20 03:20 AM
I think you are very handsome!

Jonathan's photo
Fri 05/15/20 11:02 AM
My Grandfather took me to the Kings Theatre in Southsea, for my 10th birthday. And life-long love affair was started. I've been going to theatres ever since. And always alone. When the theatres open again. It'd be nice to go with someone. So I'd like a theatre-buddy. And while they are closed. To natter about the productions we've seen, liked or not liked, the productions we missed. Just
everything theatre.
I live in the town of Emsworth, on the south coast of England
Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Sat 09/21/19 07:07 AM
Religion in this world had a lot to answer for! Abuse within the Catholic Church, the total acceptance of homosexuality in Ireland and many other countries, mailny Muslim. Religion really has nothing whatever to do with falling in love with a person of the same sex. Nothing at all.

Jonathan's photo
Sat 09/21/19 07:01 AM
Hello.
The Russian men who have contacted me, and I believe many of them are genuine, beneath the surface I sense desperation. To be accepted. To love and be truly loved by another man. I just find the situation awful.

Jonathan's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:36 AM
believe me or believe me not ok.
I'm a gay man who is trying to understand the mind-set of gay russian men. I've had limited success in cultivating some genuine non-sexual friendships. But it's depressing when the ones that failed, were because money was required for this or that. I know that life for gay men is bloody awful, and perhaps it's why so many are predatory, and have below the surface, this veneer of coldness. And they yearn for what other gay men have here. In the UK. Complete freedom,to be who we are. To love and be loved, by another man. Which is what I guess, we all want.
I don't understand, I just don't..
Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Sun 08/18/19 01:43 PM
A life-long love affair with theatre. Most saturday evenings I'll be in one somewhere in my area. London. Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, and I'll be alone, which I don't mind, but be nice to have a theatre buddy. You? Oh, I'm gay so please don't be offended ladies. I mean a male buddy.
Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Thu 08/08/19 01:56 AM
At the end of my profile. I have stated very clearly. That I am a 100% Gay Man. That I seek friendships/relationships. With Gay Men only. But Ladies continue to contact me. I remind them in the most courteous way, as I am a gentleman, that I am not interested, but is embarrassing, for both of us.

Can I 'block' Ladies.

Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Wed 07/03/19 04:04 AM
I had THIS problem and I TOO, panicked!

In desperation I emailed m2 support. Now I don't even have to log in !

Mingle 2 is on my bookmarks bar. I just click it and I'm in the site!

Thanks to a guy.

Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Wed 07/03/19 01:39 AM

When you joined initially, you would have been sent a verification code to the email address you joined Mingle2 with. If you couldn't find it in your inbox, then more than likely it would have been in your junk/spam folder.

Good morning (from the UK)

And therein lies the problem. It just isn't there. Anywhere. I run Outlook Express and have read that sometimes email CAN and DO get 'stuck'.

I have several addresses. I failed to receive the emails and the verification code. It's been a nightmare experience. Hope, really really hope nothing goes wrong this time!

It would be SO helpful if there was a contact number you could call. Actually talk to someone. Seems you can't.
Jonathan

Jonathan's photo
Tue 07/02/19 09:39 AM
First. I like Mingle2 and have formed several relationships from contacts I've made with other gay men.

But a short time ago I had a serious PC crash, and lost my Mingle2 account. Not from THIS address. Which is ok as of now.
Having found the 'other one'. I attempted to log in. And horrendous problems then began to happen. I kept getting the same message 'Email and or Password not recognized. I then tried to re-set with a new password. I was told to look for an email from Mingle2 to do this, but the emails either never arrived or they are somewhere in a bottomless pit in my computer.

Although I am a very mature man in terms of age. I'm not stupid, so my questions is, why did I not receive all those emails from Mingle2 and where are they now!

I've been assured by a member of the trouble-shooting Staff, that I'll be able to get into the site now and in the future and not encounter this problem again.

Oh! I DO hope so as it's been very stressful.

Jonathan