Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 02:33 PM

Love is a choice, not a feeling. That's why we say " I love You" and not " I feel like I love you"....

I don't think love is a choice.

I can choose to protect my heart and not act on my feelings but I don't choose who I fall in love with.

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 02:23 PM

Well how is someone ment to be a good kisser? Or how do you become a good kisser?

Look at it this way...you're in a room with 10 different women. You kiss them all. 9 think you're a good kisser. 1 doesn't. Based on that 1 person, does that make you a bad kisser?

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 02:17 PM

When your 13 year old daughter comes home and tells you she's ready to get on the birth control pill, do you consent?

Why or why not?

Yes I would alongside the talk that goes along the lines of my telling her that IMO, she is too young, risk of STI's, pregnancy etc.

I hope I would respect her maturity and honesty in coming to me prior to having ssex and wanting not to risk an unwanted pregnancy but it would also shock the crap out of me.

I spoke to my son at around that age about the importance of using condoms and at 18, I continue to talk to him about not making me a grandma and protecting himself against STI's.

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:55 PM
after the sex change that will turn me into a...

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:50 PM

In my experience, this is true. Agree or disagree?

wow, I have never had either

Wow...I don't know whether to be impressed or cry into my milk laugh

I imagine if someone has not yet learned to kiss, they are generally inexperienced and probably need the experience with which to LEARN how to LEARN the desires of their partner

in my opinion, each NEW Person takes learning all over,,,based upon what works for THEIR body,,,

I think that "bad kisser = bad in the sack" may just be a compatibility thing as it's subjective.

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:39 PM

Is dis site real?

You can only stay in the Matrix if you take the blue pill. The red one sets you free laugh

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:35 PM

Have you ever made a decision that you knew you felt was right for you but you felt doubtful in actually going through with it? Do you listen to that voice inside your head that just says "Do it?"

All the time. Sometimes I over-think things to death so depending on how loud my 'inner voice' is screaming at me, I usually just go for it and see what happens..whatever doesn't kill ya...

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:27 PM
In my experience, this is true. Agree or disagree?

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:21 PM
I've got man...

no photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:20 PM
thinking is not always a good thing!

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:36 PM
pie

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 12:34 PM

The chicken turns to you and explains why he crossed the road...

.....just to be poultry in motion

He told me that his name is Thomas Dolby Chicken then he blinded me with science laugh

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 07:43 AM
cherries. How many can you eat before you...

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 07:40 AM
The chicken turns to you and explains why he crossed the road...

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:19 PM
into eating placenta icecream with a cherry...

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:15 PM

WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS?

Because they want to have their cake and eat it!

Because they feel emotionally let down by their partner.

If this is the case, they don't need to be in the relationship.

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:11 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sun 06/17/12 12:11 PM

Okay! Guy's, what is it that when you meet some one for the first time. They want to get in your 'PANT'S? I respect myself alot and will not do that and I though there were 'GENTLE MEN' out there, still.

Have been thinking about this since I saw this posted earlier in the week. My honest answer would be well...if you connect with someone (and these connections are far and few between), does it matter whether it’s on date one or date ten?

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 11:54 AM
what's the definition of oxygen?

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 11:52 AM
of a banana and two plums covered with...

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 04:25 AM
square pegs, round holes...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25