Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:31 PM

sheesh, after looking at these answers, no wonder there are so many women without a man...i hope you women are happy by purposely taking yourself out like this...

Personally, I don't think honesty should make someone less attractive to another. I also don't think that it's a character flaw to know what about you attracts someone to you.

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:22 PM
Was having a bit of a man bashing chat to a good (female) friend of mine the other day about the type of man that we seem to attract.

My friend and I are quite independent, self sufficient women. We are (mostly) easy going, intelligent and have a carpe diem attitude. When we do flirt manipulatively, we are upfront, obvious and you’d have to be blind not to see it coming from a mile off.

We differ in the sense that she likes pretty, well groomed, successful types and I’m more flexible - basically she’s more materialistic than I am (and she’ll readily admit that)..however our personalities often attract the same type of man i.e. subs or men that appear ok initially but are so insecure that they kill the relationship before it starts.

I’m not asking for a character assassination as I'm more than familiar with my flaws. This is more about whether you’re aware of the type(s) of person that you attract.

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:34 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Wed 05/30/12 03:38 PM

1. Can you describe what's it like to be attractive to men?
Yes, you learn how NOT to make eye contact.

2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?
You will see the wheels turning, trying to figure out what move to make.

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you? Thanks.
I believe them to be shallow, grass is greener types.

It's like you read my mind Soufie with this answer :smile:

I would also add to 3. that it makes most insecure.

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:30 PM
14 (similar to 1). They want to turn you into someone you're not.

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:25 PM
connects with the right side of...

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:22 PM
Congrats. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:31 AM
and overdosing on cakemix and..

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:26 AM

I've been on too many dates whereby the person doesn't match their picture - it's usually an old picture.

I have also and that's not honesty, and most likely means FAIL

It brings up a bit of a dilemma for me though because on the one hand, I can understand why some people may choose to misrepresent themselves in this way...online daters are a shallow lot and put so much emphasis into aesthetics and visual attraction etc. On the other hand, itdoes make me wonder if ‘they’ can lie about their picture, what else are they lying about..hence the dilemma.

Long and short of it is that I agree with you. By lying about something so basic automatically cancels out any hope of anything else developing.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:32 PM
tastes good like mellons and...

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:24 PM
I'm more attracted to what a person writes on their profile as well as how we interact in our msgs because I've been on too many dates whereby the person doesn't match their picture - it's usually an old picture.

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:18 PM
with some honey which goes great on...

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:12 PM
I'll put money on the fact that I'm gonna wake up and there'll be a msg from you

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 03:10 PM
goldilocks and the 3 bears to play with while...

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:53 PM
until it bursts all over..

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:51 PM

Are Ladies really hard to understand. The older ones say "sorry,you're too young!" while the younger ones say "sorry, i'm not ready yet".

Yes but the good things in life never come easy laugh

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 04:45 PM
with the deep heat. It always feels better..

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:48 PM
1. The feel of their arms around me
2. Their conversation
3. Their laughter
4. Their ability to focus on one thing at a time
5. The sight of him interacting with his kid(s)

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:43 PM
sticking the hair back onto my...

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:36 PM
I kind of regret telling you not to contact me until Friday but I'm not gonna tell you that :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:34 PM

I saw the Avengers last night. Even without seeing the previous movies except for Ironman, I really enjoyed it. Lots of fun. I thought Mark Ruffalo made a completely awesome Hulk.

Marvel has come up with a winning formula. The personalities of the characters "feed" certain parts of the plot so to really "get it" you might want to go back and see the earlier movies which makes Marvel (and Disney) a few more bucks.

The character development of Thor and Loki are set up in Thor, which I liked a lot.

Ed Norton played Hulk before and set up the conditions where Hulk can be a good guy or a bad guy, depending upon circumstances. The scene in this movie where he attacks Natasha didn't seem to follow the character development but was a good scene anyway. The Hulk generally does not smash women.

I would think if you liked this movie you would like the ones that lead up to it too. It's like a big soap opera.

I thought that bit was odd as well especially when in later scenes the Hulk demonstrated that he was consciously aware of his actions i.e. he knew when to 'smash' and when not to.