Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 02:31 PM

After so many postponements, I finally got to see this and it was absolutely fantastic. Great film. Loved it bigsmile Only neg, is that I've seen better 3D films.

3D gives me a headache, so I usually stay away from it.

I don't mind watching a film in 3D I just feel that it's added unnecessarily in some films. This was one of them.

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 10:30 AM
After so many postponements, I finally got to see this and it was absolutely fantastic. Great film. Loved it bigsmile Only neg, is that I've seen better 3D films.

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:12 AM
I was about 12 or 13. I knew I loved him when I watched him gouge my initials into his arm with a bit of broken glass.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:02 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sat 05/19/12 03:03 PM

One of mine is that during the non exclusive stage, I date anyone I like but I don’t want him to. I never verbalise or try to enforce this because it's ridiculous but it is an unrealistic expectation.

What are yours?

I would like to be the only that stands up to pee in the relationship.

That's not a double standard ma honey, that's a preference :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 02:45 PM

All I can say is when I meet someone with double standards they are out the door fast. Maybe faster than fast. I am way, way too busy for the game. Bending the rules is such a huge waste of time. I would choose being alone 20 times over before being around a double standard type of person.

BTW, what's a double standard?

The only game that I play is solitaire or spider solitaire or free cell on my computer.

I agree with mish

I Certainly have some things I expect more out of a man than a woman, although I expect all adults to be CAPABLE

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 01:03 PM
I would probably leave well alone but I suspect it would depend on the person and whether they were a close friend or not. In any case, I hope I would leave well alone.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:57 PM

No, I expect nothing I don't give.
Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Exactly which is why I never verbalise or try to enforce what I know to be an unreasonable double standard. I only do that with the ones I deem reasonable laugh j/k

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:49 PM

the only one I will miss is CSI Miami,,, I love the chemistry of Horatio and Eric,,,,

havent seen that partnership since Goren and Ames,,,,,

I love the relationship btwn Goren and Ames...I love Goren, he is so dishy laugh

right? HE has that intelligent kind of crazy thing going on,,,

strangely attractive to me,,lol

Yep, intelligent, perceptive with just that hint of unbalance that strangely draws you to him...great characterisation

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:41 PM

In my case, I once had a boyfriend who wanted to date other women and me at the same time. We were fwb so i was obviously ok with it. I liked him a bit TOO much, really. I had trouble letting him go :)

In principle, I don't have a problem with fwb relationships but it need to be exclusive. I don't want to have to span a wide area when trying to narrow down who I got what from - not that I don't practice safe sex.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:36 PM

the only one I will miss is CSI Miami,,, I love the chemistry of Horatio and Eric,,,,

havent seen that partnership since Goren and Ames,,,,,

I love the relationship btwn Goren and Ames...I love Goren, he is so dishy laugh

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:34 PM

One of mine is that during the non exclusive stage, I date anyone I like but I don’t want him to. I never verbalise or try to enforce this because it's ridiculous but it is an unrealistic expectation.

What are yours?

I want him to pursue, I refuse to. I will, however, reciprocate the effort he initiates.

Yeah, that's another one of mine. I do want to be pursued. I want him to take the lead and be assertive in expressing his interest in me.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:30 PM

What are yours?

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:22 PM
Good relationships evolve. Bad relationship de-evolve.

I don't think that anyone should say "I love you" in a relationship unless they mean it.

I also agree with Pyx, it's exhausting trying to define every single aspect of a relationship..just be in it until you no longer want to.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 12:13 PM
Apart from Allen Gregory, I'm not sorry.

Most were either crap or just run it's course...House being a prime example.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:25 AM

hope you feel better soon

Ditto. Hope you feel better soon.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:14 AM

Considering what just happened yesterday, I'm suddenly much more nervous about making friends on this site. Anyone else feel the same way?

No. I was shocked but life goes on.

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 12:51 PM
Thamk you for your msg. It was nice knowing that you hadn't forgootn about me.

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 01:25 AM

All the Fast and Furious films
All the Transporter films (apart from fight scenes)

Why watch all of them if they're painful to sit through?

Because my kids and I have friday film nights. Our names get picked out of a hat and whoever wins chooses the films we watch.

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 03:14 PM
I’m not hard. I just think it’s a false economy to give people that I’ve never met or those that I’ve only met once second, third and fourth chances.

If I’m the only one that seems to making the effort, then Houston, we have a problem

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 03:08 PM
Forgot to add Deep Blue Sea