Community > Posts By > AngeBrulant

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:54 PM
Seems that way...makes me a little sad inside.

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:51 PM
How are you lovely people of this thread?

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:47 PM
I feel like there should be more people to chat with on a Sunday night...

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:45 PM
Yay! ^__^ Hello!

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:45 PM

Strawberry Shortcake Blow-Up Doll drinker

Oooh how naughty of you JT laugh devil

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:40 PM
Or does no one want to say hello? =(

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:32 PM
Hrmm...so what kind of place is this?

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:31 PM
I hope the move goes well flowerforyou flowerforyou Not having internet for two weeks really sucks. I know I would be sad.

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:29 PM
I trust the place I go to, though I would be more than willing to learn how to do it myself. Who wants to teach me?? :tongue:

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:24 PM
Welcome welcome. flowerforyou flowerforyou I hope this site treats you well and you find what you're looking for.

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:53 PM
Since I'm a crazy optimist I do believe that laugh And I do hope that everyone does find what they're looking for flowerforyou

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:30 PM

You raise an interesting point of view. I think some people can do wonders being single. While others can work equal wonders while being not single. I think if someone is too dependent on the looking to be with someone then life becomes a drag. So it's better just to try and get enjoy life the best you can whether it be with or with out someone.
I'm a firm believer that someone can be perfectly happy with good friends and family.

Yeah well, it wouldn't be so bad if I only had friends that wanted to hang out and do stuff, but to each there own. I'm not that close to family but that's a whole other story.

I'm also a crazy optimist when it comes to other people so I wish you the best of luck in getting what you want out of life flowerforyou flowerforyou

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:26 PM
For a lot of things my screen name is Angel of Fire. Cause I like angels and I tend to be a bit of a pyro maniac ^__^ Then some places Angel of Fire would already be taken and I would be too lazy to think of a number combination to make it unique. So I turned to my like of the French language and voila, you get my current screen name lol.

[I decided to make the explanation a lot lengthier than it needed to be ^^]

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:19 PM
Nothing strange I guess. Though I did complete(ish) a 4-5 page paper before midnight. laugh Though the real challenge is editing it and making it an awesome paper before midnight. Wish me luck :tongue:

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:15 PM
You raise an interesting point of view. I think some people can do wonders being single. While others can work equal wonders while being not single. I think if someone is too dependent on the looking to be with someone then life becomes a drag. So it's better just to try and get enjoy life the best you can whether it be with or with out someone.
I'm a firm believer that someone can be perfectly happy with good friends and family.

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:28 AM
But then we will be losing such an important part of this anime thread sad

AngeBrulant's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Damn, fine then. Be that way grumble

AngeBrulant's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:45 PM
But I think I deserve it *sniff sniff* Especially with trying to spark some conversation in your thread laugh

AngeBrulant's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:44 PM

right now I'm really getting into 'OnePiece' , the uncut original, not the crappy american edit drinker drinker drinker

Is it recommendable?

AngeBrulant's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:43 PM

what iz this oneplusyou thing i keep hearing about?
its it less strict than this place?
cause if so.
I'ma have some fun.

It's the switch that this site will become.