Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:44 PM

Is anybody doing anything fun tonight or is this it?
Should I go get a 6 pack of Corona? :smile:

This is it. I may have a scotch. I may clean. I may play computer games. I may read. I may work on a photo album. I may work on some Halloween projects. I may go to bed.

So many possibilities.

Moondark's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:43 PM
Little green men would make life more interesting.....

Moondark's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:42 PM
Pissing matches should take place outside, against the side of a tree.

Moondark's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:40 PM
Only problem is that while you CAN make money at your hobbies, they get you arrested and the money goes to pay court costs.

I wish my home was always perfectly clean and organized.

Moondark's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:38 PM
But why does it have to be blue? Why can't it be green?

I know lots of people like to party on Friday nights. But after a week of work, after running payday errands and doing the grocery shopping, who really wants to get cleaned up and go out?

I know I'm beat. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, I can't decide what to do when staying in. Too many options.

Moondark's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:03 PM
Been feeling better. Just tired. Going to bed EARLY.

Moondark's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:18 PM
Many thanks to the people who helped entertain and distract me last night.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:36 PM
Now I know I'm starting to feel better. Complete and utter exhaustion has just hit.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:18 PM
Aw, poor family. Well, I assume the little doggy belonged to a family.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:06 PM
That's pretty much how I feel too.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:58 PM
Edited by Moondark on Wed 07/22/09 07:59 PM
I'm sure I will. There was 'supposed' to be a thunderstorm tonight. It never happened. So I'll just have to ride this out.

The desire to shoot myself in the head has faded.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:56 PM

Drink a coke. Caffeine opens up your blood vessels.

I didn't have any caffeine in 4 days, that was the first thing I did before pain killers. I took them at reasonable intervals. So I didn't over-medicate.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:53 PM
I was starting to feel better until I decided to put the temperature back to a more reasonable temperature. It took an hour, but now that I'm freezing to death again, I am starting to feel a bit better.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:47 PM

Happy Birthday.

Ask for a shirt for a birthday present.

Nah, he's one of the few guys on here who actually looks good with his shirt off.

I don't mind looking at a guy's chest. But the pic looks like all he is is a chest. I want more than a chest from a guy.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:37 PM
I'm sitting in the dark. Have the monitors darkened. Heat makes me sick to my stomach. So I have the air-cranked down to below 60 degrees.

I can't rest and I'm SOOO incredibly bored that a show on one monitor and this on the other monitor is trying to help distract me.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:32 PM
Shatner and Spader are hilarious.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:30 PM
I've taken exedrine and tylonal and Ibuprophine . None of which I seem to be capable of spelling at this point.

The barometer dropped. Either it is a weather related headache or it is a very severe migraine that may drive me to the er if it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:28 PM
I'm only halfway through season one.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:26 PM
I'm starting to approach the feeling where I want to shoot myself in my head to stop the pain.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:25 PM

To regret something you did or regret something you failed to do/ never tried? Why?

Both. Done things that I told myself I would regret if I never tried. I still regretted them. I've also avoided doing things regretted that. Sometimes, I can't win for losing.