Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:24 PM
Now that it is no longer on the air, I'm finally getting around to watching this show. I really like it.

But I have one issue with it.

Lawyers prep their clients before putting them on the stand. Yet on this show, it looks like these lawyers have never prepped there clients before hand.

Drives me nuts.

Other than that, I do like this show.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:52 PM

ahh i forgot about tim and eric yes that show makes me want to hurt other people

Ah, yes. Hmmm, I think I'm mentally blocking that one out.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:51 PM
Squidbillies makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

ATHF sometimes amuses me but other times is horrible.

Drinky Crow is pretty bad, but I like the old time cartoon look of it.

Hate that prison one looks like it was inspired by an acid trip.

Pretty much love the rest of it.

Figured it was much easier to say what I don't like that what I liked. The list was much shorter that way.

Don't ask me why, but I would sleep with Harvey Birdman.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:45 PM
Edited by Moondark on Wed 07/22/09 06:46 PM
I don't really think I want hair on my chest...

At least not any that's growing out of my own skin....

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:41 PM

Just remember it. Because sometimes they come around a year later and try to UN-dump you.

eff that!! I dont do the pitty 'i cant find anyone better so will you get with me?" relationships...
dating is for the birds.huh

A guy tried that with me. I couldn't believe it. Shut that down.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:39 PM
Happy Birthday.

Ask for a shirt for a birthday present.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:37 PM
Just remember it. Because sometimes they come around a year later and try to UN-dump you.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:30 PM
Edited by Moondark on Wed 07/22/09 03:33 PM

i'm a fifty year old goth, and i enjoy the freedom and variety. not trying to make a statement, or be cool...i just do it now because it's enjoyable to me.

The only reason I don't go Lilac is because I work in insurance.

Since I'm red right now, I have been toying with the idea of getting a frosting cap and some black dye and adding some black streaks.....

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:21 PM

Actually, at least here in Nebraska, there is alot of free stuff to do, Parks, museums, lakes, etc that only cost the price of gas to get there and what ever ya want to eat or drink!

Unfortunately, Nebraska also gives non-native transplants migraines and allergies we never had before.

Other than that, it is a good point.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:56 PM
Better climate for me. But then, I grew up 2 hours from the canadian border.

Moondark's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:48 PM
I wanted to move to Alaska. I ended up in Nebraska. It's been 10 years. I think I'm going to start job hunting for Alaska. I hate summers in this horrible humidity.

Moondark's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:17 PM

So, your at the movies right??
which arm rest is yours?
Life's crazy questions...

Ummmm, both......

Moondark's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:16 PM
Credit score has no reflection on driving and I seriously object to it being used to determine your car insurance rates.

I won't answer my phone when I'm driving. But then I've driven a stick most my driving life and with one hand on the wheel and one hand on the stick, there is no hand left over for the phone.

I get really cranky when I see people on the phone while driving.

Moondark's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:12 PM
I have extremely vivid dreams.

Moondark's photo
Tue 07/21/09 01:06 AM
I probably should not have gone to sleep with ear plugs in while listening to beautiful, but spooky, ambient music. Had it turned up just loud enough to hear hints of it through the earplugs. Yet this is my normal "helps me sleep" cd. I don't recall it ever inducing dreams like this one. I blame it on the ear plugs reducing the music to bare hints that wrecked havoc with my subconsious.

Moondark's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:54 AM
Don't you hate how a bad dream can make you not want to sleep. Especially when you wake up from the bad dream feeling totally exhausted. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. Far more so than when you first went to sleep.

I always wanted to paint, but I can't paint or draw. I sing, I have a so so voice with some training from years of chorus. But I always wish I sang better.

So I ended up dreaming that I could do both with stunning beauty. In the dream, I wrote a hauntingly beautiful song with Welsh influences about About four children playing a game out in the meadows on a hill side. Only there was a great tragedy because the one accidentally killed the other three. And in the dream I had painted a wonderful painting of the meadows that didn't actually show anything terrible, but yet when you looked at it, you could feel the horror and the tragedy of what happened.

In the dream, I was so traumatized by the horror of the story and painting tied in with the most hauntingly moving music that I was never able to paint or sing or write again.

I woke up feeling that horror and turned on cartoon network, afraid to close my eyes.

I don't think I've ever had a nightmare that was that beautiful and horrifying at the same time. It makes it seem that much worse.

Moondark's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:13 PM
Living downtown in the city isn't conductive to a lot of things. And the summers and winters are horrid here. The most comfortable time to go walking is 3:00 am in the summer. And that has it's own dangers.

Moondark's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:08 PM
Thanks. Hour class figures hide a lot.

Moondark's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:04 PM
What kind of workouts do you do? I used to have a personal trainer. Now I'm trying to get back into a routine again. I've been trying to get into one all year long....

So I decided to tell my friends I'm taking a few weeks off from social things to try to get back into the habit.

I've just done half an hour on the treadmill with the air conditioner off. (It's been cooler and I didn't want to run it) I think I'll take a break before the other half hour.

Moondark's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:30 PM
Nope, I know plenty of great people who were in the Navy.