Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:40 PM

Everybdy tell about the place where u always go alone...nobdy is with u there....u hv to go alone only???
Put ur views...

to bed...grumble

laugh Bet there are a few ladies on here who would love to change that for you Moe!:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:36 PM

you right no one like to be rejected but I felt a awkward being coming on with a woman that age.....again I was a gentlemen about it so she understood and we continued our dinner with my boys....

Yea such a gentleman you accepted a free drink when you have a girlfriend from someone you know you are not interested in. FOUL

That thought entered my mind too...Why accept a drink, leave your buddies and join her at her table if you are in a relationship...Holy chit, what is the world coming to!!!laugh

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:34 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Tue 06/16/15 01:34 PM

yeah she was 62 very attractive like Susan Lucci but I just felt a little awkward but the oldest I go 46. She was nice and I hear your marriage is great with a younger man.....gold star for you ..cutie

Who are you talking to???think what I am lost to my knowledge no one in here on this thread to date is married????

I believe he is/was talking to the very cute Ms. Soufie....:smile:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:21 PM

I go out in my art studio. That place is off limits to everyone but me. I go there when I want to seriously create something.

:thumbsup: That sounds awesome!flowers

LOL Sometimes and then sometimes it is just a hot mess.

Recently I am trying to make a cabinet for my embroidery thread boxes. Going to match it to a carved Buddist shrine for the top. I have to find some Asian brass hinges. But I have the a lock set and silk tassel. Been inlaying abalone pieces in a floral mosaic for the doors.

Sorry OP offtopic

Just one last thing OP....

Hope you post some piccy's when it's done Star!!...Sounds lovely!love

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:12 PM

I love, loving u....be sure of your story...and came get me

Sorry, I don't know how to rate this^^^...Can say "Welcome To Mingle" though!

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:08 PM

I go out in my art studio. That place is off limits to everyone but me. I go there when I want to seriously create something.

:thumbsup: That sounds awesome!flowers

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:06 PM

bigsmile HEY! Any of you ladies wanna swap "genes" with me?!!?!?!!!

What size?....tongue2

:wink: doesn't matter!

:banana:

Right!....bigsmile

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:03 PM

By the way....she is probably a lil lonely herself or she wouldn't be hanging around with the rest of us.

:thumbsup: Now there is some food for thought!!...Very well said!flowers

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:59 PM

bigsmile HEY! Any of you ladies wanna swap "genes" with me?!!?!?!!!

What size?....tongue2

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 12:53 PM

Has anybody said toilet already??

Hahahaha...We just took that one for granted!

waving

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:15 AM

Resigned, I have to cut a acre of grass and the heat index is 108.grumble

Ouch!...I just finished mine (3/4 of an acre) about an hour ago...It's 94 here today and the humidity is through the roof...This is very unusual for the Plateau...My grass is starting to look like it's late July...Don't forget to wear a dew rag around your neck Jack...It really helps keep you cool...:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:11 AM
:cry:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:02 AM

So what I had wished I had known when I was in my 20s

I'm good...If I knew then what I know now too many blessings (like my beautiful daughter for instance) would have passed me by...I made, and still make, my fair share of mistakes and they keep me humble and make me try harder the next time...

waving ((((((((Mendy))))))))flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:58 AM

Go. gym alone
prefer it that way
usually got lot sh-t on my mind
lot piss/vinegar and aggravation
need to work.thru

I stopped going to the gym years ago, too many distractions:tongue: ...But I do prefer working out alone (pilates and now yoga) and I like to hike alone too...I want to go at my own pace and stay out as long as I 'need' to...:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:50 AM

didn't jeb get fired from being the gov of flordia for fixing the elections? or was that another liberal lie?

No, I think he got away with it...laugh laugh laugh

Yes he did. They blamed it on Chad.laugh

laugh Chad Corner?...lmao...!!

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:45 AM

A woman without curves is like jeans with no pockets..... you don't know where to put your hands! ;)

Are you talking about curves or blubber...Cause there is a difference ya know....Slender women like me have curves...We have heart shaped butts that aren't heavy enough to sag and come free of cellulite...Our perky breasts will never point south and don't require a harness...Our hips are not barn door wide, but our small waists make THAT CURVE nice to look at and caress...You should see our backs...Long and slender and very CURVY at the base where they meet our high, tight azz..That is all....

Wow... Leigh that description was well.. kinda hot.. I feel a little Verklempt right now.. surprised flowers

Oooooo Jack, nice yiddish word:wink: ...And thank you!!flowerforyou

@ Joe....It takes one to know one flyboy ... :tongue:

And in general, I'm just saying what the majority are saying...Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, colors and personalities, but it rests n the eye of the beholder and the actions of the beautiful....love

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:51 AM

didn't jeb get fired from being the gov of flordia for fixing the elections? or was that another liberal lie?

No, I think he got away with it...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:44 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Tue 06/16/15 07:45 AM

no, no opinion here on Bush the 3rd, but the Spanish speaking thing is disrespectful to American culture. so I am already thinking.....no he 's a panderer.

I agree. I think whatever Spanish speaking votes he picks up are offset by the pissing off others by speaking it during a speech for all Americans. I know Hispanics who don't speak Spanish.

I agree with both of you...But the rest of the thread I'm not so sure about...Seems to me right now Jed is preforming in classic big brother Bush style...Faux pas are winningohwell ....And if you think about it, not much different than so many before him:wink: ...Early predictors have him ahead of Rubio, Scott ......and......Paul...He has the most experience, DEEP ties to party leaders and plenty of funding....Like it or not, he was popular in Florida...His biggest negative is big bro and his biggest positive is following Obama...So what are the choices going to be?...Known or unknown...After Obama, I think American will take a more 'conservative' approach when they visit the polls...I may not like it, but I'm not counting him out...

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:48 AM

A woman without curves is like jeans with no pockets..... you don't know where to put your hands! ;)

Are you talking about curves or blubber...Cause there is a difference ya know....Slender women like me have curves...We have heart shaped butts that aren't heavy enough to sag and come free of cellulite...Our perky breasts will never point south and don't require a harness...Our hips are not barn door wide, but our small waists make THAT CURVE nice to look at and caress...You should see our backs...Long and slender and very CURVY at the base where they meet our high, tight azz..That is all....

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 03:07 PM

There are even scammers on skype

:thumbsup: Now this ^^^ is a subject that deserves its own thread...In the "Educate Yourself" category....winking

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25