Community > Posts By > chadrack

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:35 PM

i agree with u valentines day sucks bad i have always been single on that day

Try being single on Valentines Day,Christmas AND your birthday like I am..THAT is what sucks.laugh

actually i have been laugh

Oh...sorry..I thought that I was the only one that happened tonoway

nah don't apologize its fine

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:30 PM

Try being single on Valentines Day,Christmas AND your birthday like I am..THAT is what sucks.laugh

actually i have been laugh

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:26 PM

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:37 PM
cute

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:33 AM

NOWAY THE WINTER IS AWSOME IF U HAVE KIDS

nope don't have kids, i hate winter in SLC its bitter cold here. summer is where its at here

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:30 AM
awww thanks jenny ur so kind for saying that i feel more important now ur awesome

chadrack's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:27 AM
i can't wait for summer to arrive, i am tired of hibernating in my house in the winter. this summer will be off the heazy foshizzle

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:40 AM

it all comes down to

"NOT JUDGING A BOOK BY ITS COVER"

"EXACTLY" couldn't have said it better myself

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:38 AM

i mean honestly its like walking up to a restaurant and saying "im not going to eat there because it looks crappy on the outside" you may miss out on the best food ever
drinker smokin
like mcdonalds delicious

no i mean like go to the least popular places in your area places a lot of people have never heard of that is usually where awesome food is at, but mcdonalds is alright not the best food there is.

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:34 AM
i mean honestly its like walking up to a restaurant and saying "im not going to eat there because it looks crappy on the outside" you may miss out on the best food ever

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:30 AM

thats pretty sad that some of you think looks are everything.....that will make for a lonley person one day!!! Thats sad!!!! I feel sorry for those of you who truly think that!!!

frown ohwell frown

you took the words right out of my mouth, i agree with you on that.

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:28 AM
what up dawg?

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 09:27 AM
yeah i have to agree i talk to anyone as well, anytime i see a new email i will reply to it no matter who it is because people in general are awesome.

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:23 AM
those are some powerful words and how someone can change someones life in an instant with hurtful things

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:20 AM
my friend told me those words once next day found him on the floor in a pool of blood at his house he shot himself because of kids picking on him it was a long time ago when we were both in eighth grade. i will never forget those words he said to me.

chadrack's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:07 AM
another thing that makes us different from one another is our judgement whether it be to one another or to ourselves

chadrack's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:33 PM
probably drive around i like driving around

chadrack's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:03 PM
OMG what happened to Duran Duran??? i just heard there new song Falling Down...well im not sure if its new or not but they sound like some pop boy band what happend to songs like hungry like the wolf i mean this new song has good lyrics but it would have been better if they made it in a rock sort of way rather than a pop sort of way, because this new stuff is not them

chadrack's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:35 AM
a pee-wee herman lunch box laugh

chadrack's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:27 AM
sweetness i own utah

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15