Community > Posts By > chadrack

chadrack's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:08 PM

I'm not saying I'm a saint! I used to work in the restaurant business. But why do all the people I meet just wanna stay high all the time?

they think drugs help them get away but they really dont how do i know this? well i have no personal experience but i have seen 3 friends die from overdose and thats enough proof for me to know that all drugs do is just ruin peoples lives

chadrack's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:03 PM
instead of having alcoholic parties i have water parties we never get tipsey or drunk but our stomachs get really full hahalaugh drug and alcohol free man

chadrack's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:42 AM
im surprised i am awake but yeah still up

chadrack's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:16 AM
i live in the state above you but my grandmother lives in tucson i might move down there

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:49 PM
yeah i am as well getting off the night shift sleeping schedule it feels good to sleep when the sun is still down

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:45 PM
is JSH isn't it?? i knew this site was somewhat addicting turn off your comp you will fall asleep in no time

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:42 PM
if you like milk luke warm it and drink it that will help

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:33 PM
unless they count me being high on lifelaugh laugh ha ha get it!? get it!? (crowd laughs) thank you thank you im here all night

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:31 PM
yep, with no problem at all

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:29 PM
What up? just enjoying the night life

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:19 PM
ha ha yeah i started listening to this band when i was like 6 years old they never get old

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:17 PM
We spotted the ocean at the head of the trail
Where are we going, so far away
And somebody told me that this is the place
Where everythings better, everythings safe
Walk on the ocean
Step on the stones
Flesh becomes water
Wood becomes bone
And half and hour later we packed up our things
We said wed send letters and all those little things
And they knew we were lying but they smiled just the same
It seemed theyd already forgotten wed came

Now were back at the homestead
Where the air makes you choke
And people dont know you
And trust is a joke
We dont even have pictures
Just memories to hold
That grow sweeter each season
As we slowly grow old

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:13 PM
yeah welcome to jsh

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:11 PM
yay yay yay yay!!!!! what now?

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:08 PM

and thats what life is all about finding a person you would die for

drinker drinker cheers to that, i guess it all comes down to that you got to understand life before you go through with it well i guess we learn along the way

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:04 PM
same with me i guess its a protective thing you know i would jump in front of a bullet for my family and good friends and certainly would beat the living **** out of anyone who tries to mess with them

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:02 PM
same with me i have respect for mostly everyone as long as they respect me

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:59 PM
im not a juggalo but im from SLC and i see alot of them here as well as SXE (straight edgers for thos of you who dont know) im neither of the two just a normal guy but i do understand that there is major rivalry between the two

chadrack's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:37 PM
i always tell myself if someone wants to change me...well on the inside..hell they can play wordrobe on the outside all they want...but if they want to change the inside well forget them

chadrack's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:29 PM

yeah i know what you mean, but it's so hard to accept that people can be so mean, i mean yes okay im not the smallest girl, but i know i have the biggest heart. && as for you and your peircings, who care's they shouln't judge you for that, you are who you are, that shouln't change, people judeged me to cuz i have 2 tatoos and some people think girls shouldn't have tatoo's but screw them, it's our body right? :)

your absolutely right its the inside that counts i mean honestly who cares what religion they are or how many cats or dogs they have as long as you like them for who they are than that is what counts

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15