Community > Posts By > Marley

Marley's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:21 PM
...make good stories.

Marley's photo
Mon 05/30/11 05:24 PM
That last gasp of air? That slow giving into the vice you said you would relinquish?

Marley's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:01 PM
I can only look at them one at a time. God bless.

Marley's photo
Thu 05/26/11 06:56 PM
Please respond.

Marley's photo
Tue 05/24/11 05:18 PM
...working properly. Incorrect dynamic...poor penetration. Perhaps a thorough lubrication. I dunno. Would like to see it function according to specs by tomorrow. My job requires it.

Marley's photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:01 PM
I dunno

Marley's photo
Fri 05/20/11 09:59 AM
I just read that an 89 year old evangelist has predicted that the world will end tomorrow, May 21. In some ways, this is good since I can now cancel my plans to mow the lawn. Might as well sleep in then wake up and have a few Bloody Marys.

Hey, wait a minute! It's May 21 across the International Dateline. Any Chinese or Aussies left?

Marley's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:50 PM
Why don't you go fix an air conditioning unit?

Marley's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:48 PM

ive got alot more comlements then haters, (all women) seems the haters are miss the point. BE REAL!thats all im saying, if u were looking for someone ,isnt that what ur looking for?be real of what u put out there on a dating site, yes i agree and the men too i guess, i dont look at mens pics so thats for a woman to write about, and please have at it, im sure some guys dont know how crazy the pics they put up are.and about the boobs., yes like as much as the next guy, but come on, look at some of these. a "b" cup pushes her boobs up trys to make them look like dd's or something.lol and when u start gettin to know them, then the real pic come out.im just sayin to (men) and women , just be real with the pics, then when someone looks at u,then they can decide to go for it or not, think about it, it would save alot of hurt feelings.i didnt intend for this to be a bad thing, just thought some needed to no some of these things, God knows i didnt see the "fag" thing commin lol.dont get me wrong i like alot of the pics i talked about, im just sayin to put some real u pics up too. and if u really want to no if i guy likes u , try puttin up a morning pic lol then if he goes for u , u no its true love lmao jk. and please forgive me for any typos haha

Marley's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:44 PM
...and you can take it if you please.

Marley's photo
Mon 05/09/11 06:10 PM
what does it mean?

Marley's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:41 PM
Nonetheless, think about it. Rule out pasta if you must.

Marley's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:33 PM
... in your underwear?

Marley's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:32 PM
Nah! We hurt a helluva lot of others that we could care less about. It's called the human condition.

Marley's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:24 PM

I want it now!

Hahahaha.... I just had a 'hang on!' moment...and remembered there's a royal wedding happening today...

so I zoomed into the loungeroom, turned on the tv....

and was met by....Ellen...or Dr Phil....wtf???grumble

or I can watch israeli news, or a bad BBC mini-series....or the Young and the Useless...scared

Where the bloody hell did Wills and Kate go? noway

Did they break up while I wasn't looking?

All I have heard is Royal Wedding...blah blah blah...stay tuned...blah blah blah...wedding of the century...blah blah blah...

well??? WHERE IS IT?

What difference does it make? Las Vegas is taking bets on when they will divorce. Also, when they will first conceive. What does it matter? Stay cool Aussie princess.

Marley's photo
Mon 04/25/11 05:57 PM
Good for you.

Marley's photo
Mon 04/25/11 05:52 PM
Ever wanted to take a chance, but weren't quite sure? How does it all work out?

Marley's photo
Sun 04/24/11 06:53 PM
...conjure up an old Bruce Willis movie? Humor me. I've been drinking considerably tonight.

Marley's photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:36 PM
...Sherwood Park, Alberta.

Marley's photo
Mon 04/18/11 04:58 PM

I beroke a tooth biting into a pickle .....lol

Does it hurt when you beroke something? Great smile, Indy. Keep up the good work. You migh want avoid pickles.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25