Community > Posts By > MAW

MAW's photo
Wed 10/30/19 07:46 PM
feelin alone, cold and need some love. anyone in tha alameda area want to drop by and we can warm each other up. snuggle with a good movie on the couch. 420 O.K.

MAW's photo
Wed 10/30/19 06:20 PM
feelin alone, cold and need some love. anyone in tha alameda area want to drop by and we can warm each other up. snuggle with a good movie on the couch. 420 O.K.

MAW's photo
Wed 10/30/19 06:18 PM

MAW's photo
Wed 10/30/19 06:16 PM

See the thread: "What do women want". Or something like that.
They want so much.

So starting off with a casual relationship gives a sort of 'cooling off period', where you both can say no, or spend more time having a test drive of the relationship, before the dramas and expense of moving in, or de-facto, or marriage.

A hookup or a fling can lead to more ongoing / permanent arrangements, or just therapeutic relief.

You'd have to be a rich fool to jump into the next relationship too quickly. Eg. like they do in Hollywood. Serial monogamy.

After seeing my father left with nothing out of decades of labour, after marriage end, I'm never jumping into any legal bondage until I am absolutely certain she is the one. I don't want to be fleeced. I'm very old now and time for families has passed me by, and women just don't like me, but I'll still never jump into anything until I am very very sure. Or close to death and don't care anymore. Thanks mum.

ya...I like that whole reasoning.

MAW's photo
Fri 10/25/19 11:51 AM

Old Olympia lay silent
No fingers caress her now.
A shroud of dust covers her like the dead.
The ink cling dry to her ribbon like blood.
No words are formed
No tale is strung
Olympia sleeps
Until the her master returns.

very nice. did you write that?

MAW's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:59 PM

I have a bad photo, and a big profile, and all the responses are not very active at all within hours. But I've given up trying and don't expect anything on a free site anyway, I'm just here for laughs and whinges. And heaps of photos of young ladies who disappear and re-appear, and trade names and locations, and always only want your email address.

Get a reasonable photo, a bit of blurb about yourself, and don't hold your breath.

I'm not 55 YO.

YUP!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MAW's photo
Thu 10/24/19 10:45 PM

Hang out of what?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MAW's photo
Wed 10/23/19 11:53 AM

How does MyLife gather personal data?
Jeff Tinsley, CEO; does not reveal.

Wiki the Fool says:

MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a "MyLife Public Page" for each person. A MyLife public page can list a wide variety of personal information, including an individual's age, past and current home addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, employers, education, photographs, relatives, political affiliations, a mini biography, and a personal review section which encourages other MyLife members to rate each other.

I say, they hack your mail; works this way.

Let's say you receive a mail titled 'special holidays' or 'Fedex Delivery' sent from Fedex or from your own mail id, (i.e, a stranger using your own mail id) then it is likely to hold a trojan or a ransomware.

You open it - and you are history.
Not only you but all your near & dear ones in the contact list.

Update from: https://marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2017/11/who-is-con-man-jeff-tinsley-jeff.html

UPDATE: 06/03/2019 Jeff Tinsley has been sued for posting defamatory information about people on mylife.com. This case was 2018.

everything you have ever done online is available from someplace. and most of it is publicly acsessable. you dont like that or dont want to have that out there....TS...it already is! if you want anonimity...get off the web and off the grid.

MAW's photo
Sat 10/19/19 01:21 PM

MAW's photo
Fri 10/18/19 10:56 PM
Edited by MAW on Fri 10/18/19 10:57 PM

what thing shows that a man is caring?

when my late wife and I got married, we made a point of NOT smearing cake in each others faces. instead we gently and carefully fed each other. we made a point of telling people why. this is how much care we had for each other. look for that, no matter how it looks....thats what your looking for.

MAW's photo
Wed 10/16/19 01:41 PM

The real problem is what is considered sexual harassment! When someone can be accused because of only looking or looking and commenting, then there is a real problem with our expectations. You can wear anything you want and expect not to be touched. You cannot wear anything you want and expect no one is going to look or make a comment to you or about you.

WRONG! That's like saying if a person looks different because of a disability, you have the right to comment to them. If a woman has unusually large breasts, you can say something to her? I THINK NOT. Self Control is necessary in this world! If ya got none, stay home.

well, how about this. we treat each other like human beings. if I find someone attractive, I can walk up to them, without violating any "personal space" and let them know. "i just wanted to say that i think your a very attractive person" and if there is no overt invite to continue , just smile and walk away. hows that for logic, respect AND admiration of beauty without insulting anyone. be adult about it.

MAW's photo
Sun 10/13/19 03:11 PM
at 80 yrs old, I think he was ready! a great carrer, and a body of work that will alwas be there. cheers&aloha G.B.! ya had a great run!

MAW's photo
Sat 10/12/19 12:53 AM
with me its a mix of competent companionship (like mided etc.) and lots of sex. what is love without sex? what is sex without love and respect?.

MAW's photo
Fri 10/11/19 09:14 PM
Edited by MAW on Fri 10/11/19 09:16 PM

The old boys are having 'quality time' at a temple town near where I live. Place is cordoned off to media & public. A couple of War ships deployed off the coast!

Seems like the Trump-Putin handshake.

The difference is China has five times the GDP.

Indians, five times happier.
As someone said, it's like the dragon versus the honey bees.
Funny how happiness comes from a lot of angry buzz

take away all the borders, skin colour issues, "ethnicitys" etc......know what ya get????
a bunch of PEOPLE!
iv said this for decades....one place=EARTH.......one people=HUMAN.....all else is irrelevant.

MAW's photo
Thu 10/10/19 03:34 PM

I have had the same problem as you Jetbe.. Mine of course are from women and it galls me when they call me dear instead of by my name. I have the feeling that these people who use dear are scammers because I have corresponded with these people and it evetually ends up them asking for money. So be warned people!!!

hell yess! I just went through a round of emails with someone I met here. all of a sudden she was calling me dear and darling and beloved........thats the earmarks of a scam OR someone who is incredibly insecure and clingy. that scares me. Im shy to begin with and this just makes me more so.

MAW's photo
Wed 10/02/19 09:47 PM
Edited by MAW on Wed 10/02/19 09:51 PM
bernie is out. takes a while to be able to get up and go after that kind of surgery, bypass and 2 stints.hope he come back strong to raise hell in the senate.
we have warren. she is on board just like bernie and all the dems. we are fortunate to have a deep pool of talented people that are all on the same page or close to it.. no matter who, vote blue 2020
(out come is variable, your desicion is your own, your milage may vary, no gurantees or warentees implied or stated, max headroom 8'6")

MAW's photo
Wed 10/02/19 09:07 PM
Edited by MAW on Wed 10/02/19 09:57 PM

See the thread: "What do women want". Or something like that.
They want so much.

So starting off with a casual relationship gives a sort of 'cooling off period', where you both can say no, or spend more time having a test drive of the relationship, before the dramas and expense of moving in, or de-facto, or marriage.

A hookup or a fling can lead to more ongoing / permanent arrangements, or just therapeutic relief.

You'd have to be a rich fool to jump into the next relationship too quickly. Eg. like they do in Hollywood. Serial monogamy.

After seeing my father left with nothing out of decades of labour, after marriage end, I'm never jumping into any legal bondage until I am absolutely certain she is the one. I don't want to be fleeced. I'm very old now and time for families has passed me by, and women just don't like me, but I'll still never jump into anything until I am very very sure. Or close to death and don't care anymore. Thanks mum.

ya...I like that whole reasoning.

MAW's photo
Sun 09/29/19 06:32 PM
sociologicaly, its very common for men to seek physical comfort after a divorce or death of a partner. studys were done in austrailia that show that men, for all our (some of us) bluster and confidence in in tatters after these events. the need for validation takes the form of a lot of sexual activity. studys also show that this effect tappers off after some yrs. bottom line: its normal and natural. the anger that they may display is a form of fear of being alone.
thats what the study said. IMO and after losing my wife of 30yrs in 2014, I agree with the findings.

MAW's photo
Sun 09/29/19 12:05 AM
Im starting to notice that. also if they have a pix that dosnt seem to match the age. no desriptions. no dialogeue. etc.... just say NO to them. and maybe turn them in as suspicious profiles. such a waswt of time.

MAW's photo
Mon 09/23/19 09:54 PM
kind of new here and just getting everything set up. good description, at least 1 pix.

Previous 1