Community > Posts By > SMsixx

SMsixx's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:53 PM
In my last relationship my ex told me she still wanted to be friends and I agreed as well.

We went out for lunch on one Sunday and just shot the ****. Everything was going well and their was no "weird" tensions. She called me later that evening and we had a good conversation about the day and dreading going to our jobs the next day.

We talked again the following wednesday and once again had a good conversation. I hung up the phone saying "talk to ya soon" and haven't heard a word from here in almost 8 months now LOL.

Sometimes things just happen. I tried to call her maybe three times that same week but never got an answer or a returned call. I gave up with the asumption that she was worried things were gonna go so well as friends that those same things might lead us back down the same road we got off. Live and let live is what I say. Im not bitter about it at all, and I really hope her the best. Sometimes people just have a change of heart and you can't control that.

SMsixx's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:53 PM
I would ask "are we gonna **** later?"

just kiddin happy

SMsixx's photo
Wed 08/06/08 07:54 PM
That sucks...so what happened?

and the biggest question were all wondering is was it a male or female? :tongue: just messin with ya.

Send me a message sometime. If your into irish culture (Im a history major), rock music, and Boxers (I have one named Josie) I think we already have grounds for some good conversation.

Take care

SMsixx's photo
Tue 08/05/08 05:32 PM
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Chuck Norris is responsible for China's over-population. He hosted a Karate tournament in Beijing and all women within 1,000 miles became pregnant instantly.

The Sherman tank was originaly called the Norris tank until Chuck Norris decided it wasn't tough enough to be associated with him. The Army, for fear of Chuck Norris, renamed the tank and promised to develop a weapon more fitting of his name. To date, no weapon created has been badass enough to be named after Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Hope you all enjoyed! happy

SMsixx's photo
Fri 08/01/08 07:17 PM
Mapquest is the perfect cure for those moments when..."if you hit the tracks you've gone too far".

SMsixx's photo
Wed 07/23/08 03:36 PM

He's a big mouth joke who hasn't played anything worth listening to for 25 years. He blusters around making broad statements like the rest of those America love it or leave it types.

We have it bad enough here without confirming the suckage of this state by electing Terrible Ted.

Oh, I'd also suggest anyone who wants to blame this mess on our current governor take a government class and an economics class.

Then take a long hard look, once you understand how laws and policies are actually made, at who has controlled the house and senate ( a clue the republicans who are really screwing you) and who Michigan's major employers are or were. That's where you need to lay the blame.

This thread was intended more as a joke and everyone was just having fun with the idea of it...I don't think any of us are gonna start making our "Ted for Governor" posters tonight LOL.

Politics is all relative. It depends on who you are and what you do. Perhaps everyone should think about that before coming in here with their liberal talk and trying to make others feel as if they are just fools and you they all knowing. LOL

SMsixx's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:00 PM
If Jesse Ventura pulled it off in Minnesota then Ted could definetly do it here in Michigan...i'd vote for him!

I wouldn't even care what party he ran out of...Ted is a take no **** kind of guy and always has been.

SMsixx's photo
Wed 05/14/08 02:22 PM
Don't underestimate the Lions. I can honestly see that team getting back to the postseason within the next 2-3 years.

They without a doubt had the best draft rounds 3-7, and Matt Millen finally disposed of all the overpaid crap that lacked effort or any kind of passion to play for the team (Shaun Rogers, Fernando Bryant, Kenoy Kennedy, Boss Bailey, Kalimba Edwards, Kevin Jones, to name a few).

Keep a watchful eye.

SMsixx's photo
Wed 05/14/08 02:22 PM
Don't underestimate the Lions. I can honestly see that team getting back to the postseason within the next 2-3 years.

They without a doubt had the best draft rounds 3-7, and Matt Millen finally disposed of all the overpaid crap that lacked effort or any kind of passion to play for the team (Shaun Rogers, Fernando Bryant, Kenoy Kennedy, Boss Bailey, Kalimba Edwards, Kevin Jones, to name a few).

Keep a watchful eye.

SMsixx's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:06 PM
Theres a rapper who has a song called "lolipop"??? oh yeah thats definetly street LOL!!!

I don't listen to "Lil Wayne" or anyone who's moniker that starts with "Lil".

SMsixx's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:03 PM
Good god, No one even puts a single post in this thing. I went through half the profiles in some previous threads and half of the accounts have been deactivated even. mad

SMsixx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:46 PM

Most humiliating thing YOU or YOUR date have done on a date? Be honest! lol
better? Soxsfan? lol

I went out with this girl named Katie about 4 years ago. We were set up between a mutual friend of ours...

anywho...we went out to eat and everything was going smooth. We walked back to my car and when she shut the door she smashed her fingers in it...I had to run back and open it quick...the poor girl was in tears because of the pain. I took her back to my house and got her bandaged up and we ended up watching a movie. It was a blind date so I know she had to of been feeling like an ass, but I didn't mind...I was glad she was alright.

We ended up dating for about 7 months then just kind of went our seperate ways. I'll never forget that though

SMsixx's photo
Fri 12/21/07 11:19 PM
More curious to know what Albert Einstein's role was lol!!!

Banned from TV? What network or cable channel was that on??? never seen it before. Oh well...

SMsixx's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:48 AM
where in the hell is Cotterville Michigan? I live in Michigan and have no clue.

SMsixx's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:46 AM
<---Flint bigsmile

SMsixx's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:42 AM

Accept the fact that she is always going to be there because they have kids together. If you cannot except things the way they are then you should walk away, before you find yourself being someone that you don't like. I didn't say it would be easy either, but in the long run you will be happier

Took the words out of my mouth.

SMsixx's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:39 AM
<---feels like this. Gonna try again in about 30 minutes here. Thank god I don't have to work until 5pm

SMsixx's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:54 PM

before spiderman 4, how bout remaking 3, the introduction of the symbiont and eddie brock was a great touch, but venom only being

in the movie for 20 min, anyone else feel robbed? He deserves to be the only villain in one of the movies, if only for the sake of better plot developement. As anxious as we are for the new villains to appear, i think waiting for balanced sequels is worth it. Just look what happened to the batman movies, after what they did in batman and robin "broadway musical anyone", its no wonder why they're starting from scratch.

This is very true.

SMsixx's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:51 AM

I personaly don't like the way that works, so I avoid that whole thing bigsmile

Agreed...

SMsixx's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:49 AM

I have met a couple of guys both here and on another site. But I never get a second date. (and the ones I DO get are not my type) We seemed to have a good time and, I didnt sleep with them but, there is never a second date. Am I doing something wrong? Am I expecting too much too soon? I have been out of the dating scene for a long time... Have things changed so much since then? Advice Is Welcome!

Were just problems in general...

BeerDrinkinFastFoodEatinHemeroidCreaminNotGettinAsecondDateLeavinYouWithNoWarningAtAll kind of species. :tongue:

Previous 1