Community > Posts By > misty_57

misty_57's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:48 PM
Hi kb waving
Welcome to Mingle smile2

misty_57's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:43 PM
Lost my flip flops in mud many times...or they broke while trying to free it frustrated laugh

misty_57's photo
Tue 06/21/11 11:56 AM

What works best for you when it comes to meeting new people?

Do you make it a point to get out and meet people when you can?

Do you rely mostly on sites like this? If so, do you make sure you actually meet people in person once in a while?

Love meeting new people when I'm out an about. I must be an approachable person because someone always seems to start a conversation with me when I go shopping.

It's harder to meet new people on here in my opinion.

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:53 PM
Peanut whoa A nick my dad had for me since I was little because I was the always tiny to him.

Softie slaphead (Not sure if that would still hold lately though LOL)
That started when my family thought I was too soft hearted for this big bad world :laughing:

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:44 PM
Hazel
Not sure why they came up with that name btw whoa

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:09 PM
waving Hi and welcome

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 03:31 PM

I'm thinkin I want to sit around a camp fire and roast marshmellows!!

Okay how old am I? noway

Yeah, yeah!!!

Lets make smores!!

Screw the calories...

lets just stuff our faces full of smores!!

Woo Hoo!! I have a taker...love smores! laugh

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:42 PM
I'm thinkin I want to sit around a camp fire and roast marshmellows!!

Okay how old am I? noway

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:33 PM

I was able to (through a few friends and business connects) get a lavish weekend getaway, for myself and a lovely woman I've been seeing periodically, up in Estes Park, CO. It included a 5 Star hotel, dinner at a very fine Banquet, and a free tour guide on some of the back country trails. Needless to say it was completely awesome!! But, when she came to realize that it didn't cost me a thing but gas and tips, she thought that it lost some of its appeal....WTF?? I still had to put it all together no matter how much it cost. So....Am I Cheap.....Or Am I Genius??frustrated

Genius! drinker

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 12:59 PM

it seems that when you post a forum you'll get over a thousand views yet only 3 people reply. Why is that?

I don't mind the views I get vs replies...probably because I view others too. Sometimes the pictures they put up in here are cute or funny and I want a better look at it since everything in the forums are smaller. drinker

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 12:35 PM

Friends, Relationships, Marriage, or for Just a good time???

I enjoy reading all of the posts. There are some very witty people in here...so I'm thinking I come here to have a laugh when I'm feelin down :smile:

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 11:17 AM
"...You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here."
Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver (1976)

glasses

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 11:03 AM

rofl

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 10:05 AM

Vampire?noway scared

scared Didn't know there were ones who thought they were! scared
Guess I have not gotten out much surprised

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 10:03 AM
It's good to be "grateful" for the things we have so good for you flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 10:01 AM
Hills Brothers whole bean dark roast with hazelnut cream :heart:

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:10 AM

there is entirely too many christian women in this country.also most judge atheist as vile creatures or have the "OH HELL NO" attitude towards atheist.i actually have no problem dating christian women i have a few times and our beliefs were never the reason it ended,but those are the few and i guess they have fell off the face of the earth.seriously wtf is wrong with dating an atheist?

i guess some may call this a "nice atheist"thread?

Christian women don't seem that much of a problem...the ones I've encountered has been Angels...but then again isn't Satan also an Angel

also Christian Women are commanded to love you ...so rest assure when you go out on that first date with them you have nothing to worry about since you already know that they love you

also you get to play a lot of cool games with them...you can play The Exorcist....or ...how many commandments can we break ..or..is it fornication or is it making love

So they don't even get the choice of whether or not to love you, huh? laugh

when it comes to Christian Women and Love...they have no "Free Will"

laugh I'll say one thing about you funches. You make me laugh sometimes with your posts.

misty_57's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:59 AM

6) Honestly I didn't really turn to this one. It's like God found me and not the other way around. The emotion of God taking out the bad and putting in the good is something that you never forget or even quite understand. For me at least. It's truly a conversion that takes place.

Exactly flowerforyou

It's a beautiful transition

That can only happen to bad people in the first place. Otherwise you'd have no 'bad' to be taken out and replaced with 'good'.

So where does that leave the people who are naturally 'good'?

I've been reading the posts in here for awhile. Abra, I know you love to make things more complicated than they are when it comes to Christianity, which is why I don't waste my time posting in here.

The reason I did quote to what MG1959 said, is because I know this feeling well.

I will admit to being "lost" for a very long time...only to be transformed while going through an extremely hard time in my life.
Was I bad? In some eyes maybe I was. Do I claim to be perfect now? Absolutely not! But I have a peace in me now that I've never had in my life. In fact I'm so at peace? You couldn't even rile me :wink:

Will I sit and study God's word so that I can come on Mingle and debate with all the ones who shoot me down because I "believe" something they don't? No way. I know what's "truth" for me and that's all that matters.

:smile: :heart:

misty_57's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:11 PM
6) Honestly I didn't really turn to this one. It's like God found me and not the other way around. The emotion of God taking out the bad and putting in the good is something that you never forget or even quite understand. For me at least. It's truly a conversion that takes place.

Exactly flowerforyou

It's a beautiful transition

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/18/11 06:07 PM

using pregnancy as a weapon in their arsenal? If things aren't working with a man, how does getting/pretending to be pregnant help anything?

I'm only talking about purposefully doing this, not accidents.

when it comes to having consensual sex and pregnancy there are no accidents

once the male places his tallywhacker into the female's forbidden fruit or "vice" versa then both parties are purposefully trying to get pregnant for this is one of the methods that humans on Earth used to conceive little crumb snatchers

the way a pregnancy can be classified as being an accident is if the male accidently trip over his shoe strings and falls in such an angle that his tallywhacker some how lands into the corresponding female's reproduction opening and ejectulation occurs which according to the laws of physics and the pythagorean theorem is possible but perhaps not probable

the way to ensure or lessen the worry about a woman trying to trap a man into a pregnancy is to not have sex with fertile women or only have sex with women that you would marry or are married to

other than that, once you put your ding dong in her ping pong even if your tallywhacker is wearing a wing wong then don't be surprise if she gets pregnant ...practically all of the biology books states that it could happen

shocked alrighty then :laughing:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25