Community > Posts By > misty_57

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:45 AM
Beautiful words flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:54 AM

Hahaha, I believe it. I havent ever been to florida. Now i am watching Parking Wars....

I only bring this up, because guys act like women are so crazy, including me too. Some guys say I am crazy. They either get me or they think I am crazy....but i am monotone compared to 75 percent of the people I see on TV..

When they say I'm crazy, it's usually because I won't conform to their way of thinking grumble

LOVE reality tv, "yes" because the people make "me" feel normal :laughing:

exactly (ur first statement)

I do not watch tv and have never seem reality tv so...IDK

You might want to try it sometime...makes ya laugh and we can all use laughter in our lives drinker

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:51 AM
Hi Steve
Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:50 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou
Good luck with your search

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:44 AM

Help

Send me an e-mail and I'll help ya!
Welcome flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 10:43 AM

Hahaha, I believe it. I havent ever been to florida. Now i am watching Parking Wars....

I only bring this up, because guys act like women are so crazy, including me too. Some guys say I am crazy. They either get me or they think I am crazy....but i am monotone compared to 75 percent of the people I see on TV..

When they say I'm crazy, it's usually because I won't conform to their way of thinking grumble

LOVE reality tv, "yes" because the people make "me" feel normal :laughing:

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/28/11 05:27 PM

slaphead surprised

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/28/11 05:22 PM

Hello Misty ^^

umm...The better to....(something) ^^"

sorry I don't really remember

Eat you with?

If that isn't right I want to go with that anyway ^^

oh my rofl

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/28/11 05:18 PM
Nice to meet you MortBear flowerforyou
What big teeth you have scared

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 09:35 PM
....time to find my soft pillow and warm blankets asleep

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 08:58 PM
Starting over is....Very hard ohwell

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 08:55 PM
Hope all goes well flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 08:53 PM
Awhile back I had two or three men like that. After two e-mails they want to meet up. I wasn't one that could trust that easily. When I explained it, one of the guys started telling me I led him on. Excuse me? I talked to you twice! How is that leading you on??
If someone got gnarly with me because I wouldn't meet them quickly enough for their taste? They got blocked

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 06:52 PM

I guess everyone is different in how they perceive love. For me?
I knew he loved me because...

He accepted me as a total person with all my imperfections.

He showed me daily that I was very important to him...cooked my favorite meals, brought flowers in for me every chance he got from our yard, ran baths for me, wrote love notes to me so I would see them when I woke up in the morning, wrote me poetry etc..

We had both been very independent when we first met...then we became inseparable, which surprised us both.

Even when he was diagnosed with cancer and knew he only had a little time left, he "never" went a day without telling me I was his angel.

That was love for me flowerforyou

Thanks Misty, that was lovely.

I have a man like that, and he makes my life wonderful

Your welcome :smile: And I'm so very happy for you :heart:
Hang on to him!!flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 05:45 PM
Congrats :banana:

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/27/11 05:43 PM
I guess everyone is different in how they perceive love. For me?
I knew he loved me because...

He accepted me as a total person with all my imperfections.

He showed me daily that I was very important to him...cooked my favorite meals, brought flowers in for me every chance he got from our yard, ran baths for me, wrote love notes to me so I would see them when I woke up in the morning, wrote me poetry etc..

We had both been very independent when we first met...then we became inseparable, which surprised us both.

Even when he was diagnosed with cancer and knew he only had a little time left, he "never" went a day without telling me I was his angel.

That was love for me flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/26/11 05:39 PM

Been told I'm both. Depends on who is pushing my buttons. I would love to be 100 percent laid back and not let things bother me. But I have a side to me that can become quite feisty. :angel:

It's natural for people to alter your mood. Even the most laid back person can get buged sometimes. I get easily pestured too.

What's important is how you feel when there is no interference from others, and how you are on your own. Some people just want to have loads of fun. But I enjoy a more creative side. I will draw pictures, grow plants, listen to music, write storys, that's just me ^_^

Well then. I'm Laid back happy

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/26/11 05:33 PM

Hey...

Everyone keeps giving me chit about not staying here, and disappearing every once in a while.grumble

Well I have a perfectly legitimate excuse for my absences....:wink:

I GOT ABDUCTED BY ALLIENS!!sad

It was horrible, till they gave me the "anal probe"...:banana:

than I found myself going back to their planet, again and again.pitchfork

Just wait till it happens to you...bigsmile

than you will all understand.blushing

laugh

You have a wonderful personality flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/26/11 05:27 PM
Been told I'm both. Depends on who is pushing my buttons. I would love to be 100 percent laid back and not let things bother me. But I have a side to me that can become quite feisty. :angel:

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:57 PM
Love comes in many forms for me. flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25