Sat 06/04/11 08:47 PM
Irritated mad

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:41 PM
Happy that you and your sister are together again :smile:
Good luck with your search drinker

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:39 PM

That it is time to make some new friends. The ones I have now seem to be preoccupied with drinking and/or sex recently. I don't see the fun in any of that. Well sex is fun, but for me, I have to be in a relationship. I can't do random one night stands...and that's what people seem to be interested in. Just gets annoying listening to it all sometimes. My brother was talking on fb last night how he couldn't wait for my grandmother to fall asleep so he could get drunk. Says he earned the drunk time...he just got drunk the day before yesterday..how is that enough time to earn that?

Ok I will get off my soap box now...no replies really necessary or expected...I know I just opened this up for smart alick comments so go aheadlaugh

I hear ya sista! :banana: :laughing:

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 08:38 PM

I'd like to take a stab at this.

Love is when she possesses your entire being.

She doesn't let you breath even though she owns the very air in your lungs.

She won't let you leave even though you are hours late.

She won't get out of your head no matter how hard you try.

She never makes you jealous even though the whole world desires her.

She will never let you sleep without being in your dreams.

She never lets you hunger fore she is your food.

You never can think of a plan that she has not already prepared in waiting for you.

You never forget who God is cause she leads you to the throne.

You never lack confidence because she is your support.

You learn to love everyone cause she has taught you to love yourself.

She is your meaning, your question, your answer.

She is your eternal youth.

She is your life, your love, your partner.

She is you and you are her.

{{{{{Michael}}}}} Nice seeing you back on the boards....:heart: flowerforyou

It is quite nice seeing him on the boards...hehe :angel:

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 07:30 PM

We are all picky at this point in our lives...IMO not that anyone gives a sh-- frustrated

well see I do not think I am picky, but I get the feeling that because I will not cooperate with things like FWB and NSA I am somewhat ostracized...my opinion is that a man with genuine and positive intentions will respect a woman's standards for intimacy in the same way he'd open her car door or respect her taste in restaurants....

If FWB and NSA are the new way of things now, then maybe I'll don a habit and be done with the dating scene. grumble

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 06:51 PM
Thanks for the laugh CeriseRose flowerforyou I needed that tonight

misty_57's photo
Sat 06/04/11 06:46 PM
We are all picky at this point in our lives...IMO not that anyone gives a sh-- frustrated

misty_57's photo
Fri 06/03/11 05:04 PM
Welcome and enjoy the forums flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Fri 06/03/11 02:22 PM

TO WATCH THIS, OR YOU WILL PEE YOUR PANTS!!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!!

http://youtu.be/kjZrUn03kXI

I love when they talk for the animals!

Someone posted this a couple weeks ago and I can't stop watching it laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=share

misty_57's photo
Fri 06/03/11 01:15 PM

In San Francisco a man committed suicide in freezing water temps, after his mother called fireman to the scene they all stood together and watched him as he drown himself, unable to go in after him due to budget cuts and policy regulations they were unable to take any responsibilty...in an attempted rescue. A non authoritative woman (by-stander) volunteered to go into the water and retrieve the mans body, since she was not on the "payroll".

This is very sad, where there is obvious signs of budget issues, when do your moral issues kick in?

here is one article but i am sure there are plenty to choose from online...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/firefighters_watch_man_drown_himself_COyFnjoaSEctUKIvgha1yL

That, is just insane noway

misty_57's photo
Fri 06/03/11 12:16 PM
We may not know one another luv but you will definitely be in my prayers. flowerforyou
The "C" word makes me sick.sick

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 05:45 PM
I was very nervous...he only had his dad, but warned me that when his family doesn't like someone they will let you know it.
My jaw hurt from smiling so much (my nervous reaction) and never uttered a word unless asked.
Since that meeting my nick name was smiley. So all in all it went well enough. happy

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 05:33 PM

Only big red button I get to press is a Staples button for office supplies frustrated
[/quote

Ah yes the EASY button, I had one for awhile, dern thing never did work for me!! It went the way of other gadgets that made promises not kept!!

They are touchy little buggers aren't they?? grumble

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 05:08 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou
Enjoy the forums, and good luck with your search :smile:

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 03:48 PM
Only big red button I get to press is a Staples button for office supplies frustrated

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 03:44 PM

I'm a rooster ohwell And a Virgo (virgin) noway laugh

THE SIGN OF THE ROOSTER

Roosters are very loyal individuals. They do not like dishonesty or mockery of any sort. They are blunt, up front and honest people and expect those around them to be the same. Roosters are happiest when they are surrounded by others, at a party or just a social gathering. They even enjoy the spotlight and will exhibit their charisma and wit in a minute. This star quality can be overbearing, for a Rooster expects you to listen to him while he speaks and can become agitated if you don’t. Roosters do have a tendency to brag about themselves and their achievements and demand an attentive audience when doing so.

THE FIRE ROOSTER 1957 AND 2017

A Fire Rooster’s image is his most prized possession. He spends a lot of time making himself look good, causing him to appear vain. He is flaunty and dramatic, yet he is a brilliant social organizer who loves to plan parties and gatherings. They do have a tendency to be a bit bossy and this combined with a bluntness can cause hurt feelings and bruised egos amongst co-workers. Still, these Roosters make great leaders, creative, diligent and motivated.

WOWSER noway

Thank you but I would like to change my sign!!rofl

misty_57's photo
Wed 06/01/11 02:16 PM
I'm a rooster ohwell And a Virgo (virgin) noway laugh

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 07:23 PM

Here is the question I pose here. Why not end one relationship if you want to pursue another? I mean, why go through the whole cheater stigma ordeal? If you aren't happy with the one you are with, why the hell put them through more than just a breakup? A break up is tough enough on its' own. Why add cheating to that? Makes no sense.

Anyways, I feel that both participants in the cheating do get the stigma of it. If it's a woman on the outside, she is labeled a home wrecker, slut, whore, etc. If it is a dude, he is a whore, pig, blah, blah, blah. The person in the relationship, be it man or woman, will be looked at as weak, a terrible person, mean, slut, blah, blah, blah. All parties get some label. It's never pretty. And it shouldn't be.

I find that cheating is so common now that people are becoming desensitized to it. And that worries me. People should care about relationships. They should care about doing all they can in them to make them stronger. Sad truth is that people give up too easily. And cheating has become an easy way out.

:thumbsup:

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:50 AM
Very good. Some days I call it a blessing, and some days I call it a curse for my own reasons glasses
I've often thought what it would be like to be oblivious to people's intentions. flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25