Community > Posts By > LookinRound

no photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:39 PM
oh screw it, it was a big huggie smiley...
you get the drift

no photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:37 PM
Edited by LookinRound on Thu 06/23/11 05:38 PM
I just wanna give you a hug, Soufie, I know it wouldn't be like a Krupa hug, but still...

no photo
Thu 06/23/11 05:13 PM
High all smokin

Soufie flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 06/22/11 07:03 PM
Dangit, you don't show your 'friends' on your profile - now how are we supposed to figure out who he is ?!?!

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:19 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:00 PM
Um....is there any news from Oregon??

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 06:47 PM
DANGER - Explosives

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 06:07 PM
Yes, I walked into my yard and he came flying up behind me outta nowhere and literally jumped on my shoulder, about knocked me over, all purry like a freight train going "Where the hell have you been?? I've been looking EVERYwhere for you Mom!!!"

never so happy to see a cat in my life!

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:33 PM

Hi kids

!!!!!!!
It's the AquaVelva Man.
No, wait.
It is AquaMan!
No...

No, it's just The Man. flowers

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:39 PM
So glad you found her!

My Moofy came up missing a few weeks ago - at my house after only being there for 2 days. That is not his "home" so it's all strange to him. I decided to let him out on the deck. I turned my back for a minute - literally a minute ... can't find that furry thing ANYwhere.
Off I go, up and down the road, calling, calling, shaking the treat bag, shaking a plastic bag that he loves to play in, up and down, up and down, telling everyone to look for this cat. HOURS I spent doing this.
I finally go driving around, drive down this alley and see this hoard of cats in this yard, one of them is Moofy!

I jump out of the car, left the door open, car running, I go trotting over, he runs under a shed! A icky old shed by a grownup old icky fence.
I'm down on my knees, moving fence and boards and weeds and just KNOW I'm surrounded by icky creepy crawly things that I ABHOR.

I'm flat on my belly, looking in this 4 inch by 4 inch hole trying to see him. He won't come to me at all. Moofy ALWAYS comes running to me.
I'm throwing tuna and cat treats at him. I have my lighter lit under there so I can see him.
THIS GOES ON FOR TWO HOURS!

I finally back off about 10 feet and leave more food right outside the opening. He finally pokes his head out...the dang cat had a flea collar on.
Moofy doesn't wear a collar.
The ONLY difference in these two cats is the flea collar.
I'd been trying to coax a strange cat out from under a shed for TWO HOURS.

Poor cat was probably thinking the whole time "Who the hell is Moofy and why is this strange woman throwing food at me???"

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:05 PM
Oh Lordie - Comfest - now there's a weekend!
Hope you survive!!

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 02:13 PM
Soufie lost her sanity???

Man, I hate missing days around here.

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:15 PM
ok, ok, so Funions are kinda nasty too.
Let's leave them by the door for Sneaks to take!

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:35 PM

Funions? I had my first ever funion
about a month ago. I thought I
was in love love

I haven't tried them yet.
Do they look like pork rinds?

Pork rinds are NASTY.
Funions look like skinny onion rings.
Taste a bit oniony - and deepfried greasy.

no photo
Thu 06/09/11 06:13 PM
Funions? I had my first ever funion about a month ago. I thought I was in love love

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 04:36 PM
$100 in gas money even gets you out of Texas these days???

no photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:21 PM
pepper on muskmelon....that is how it's done

no photo
Tue 06/07/11 06:59 PM
Great, now Soufie is gonna have to kiss Krupa's little finger too.

no photo
Mon 06/06/11 01:22 PM
Dagnabit.

no photo
Mon 06/06/11 01:02 PM
Nerk!!

I was hoping that lady in Nerk that won the lotto was related to you!
(and that you would remember me kindly...and givingly and generously and philanthropically)