Community > Posts By > LookinRound

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:53 PM
Well, if you partake, then sure, that's a requirement!!

I think I have a serious crush on Sandra Bullock love

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:48 PM
You make valid points...
but age is just a number. We are all at different levels due to our own experiences.
I know very immature 50 year olds and I know very mature 30 year olds.

I don't have any 'rules' about age - there are many stages in life and we each get to them at different times and ways - if a 30 year old is at my compatibility stage, then I'd gladly consider a relationship - most definitely a friendship - the same goes for a 70 year old.

You never know til you try - don't let a year of birth stop you from something potentially wonderful. I believe it's more about the person themselves - not the year they were born. flowers

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:24 PM
Yep, I'd pick snow over rain any day too.
I want a good snow - snowed in for days snow, can't leave the house, have to cuddle up and read and watch movies and sleep, eat soups that simmer all day long on the stove..... aaahhhh, perfect.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:21 PM
This is great feedback!

Children are a gift from God, no doubt.

My one regret in life is not having any children. It was not a decision, just happened that way.

I did/do have the privilege of helping raise my partner's two children for 10 years, helping my brother raise his three daughters, having the world's greatest 16 nieces and nephews that I am extremely close with, having many godchildren and friends' kids to be with and enjoy and spoil and send home happy

I have to agree - being a parent is the hardest job imaginable but also the very most rewarding flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:10 PM
k, I'm easy.

It's rainy, cold and nasty here.

How bout up north?

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:04 PM
hire a translator?

or cozy up beside some nice looking lady and plead your case, maybe she'll offer to help translate for you!

Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 04:02 PM
I can draw, but I found that if I draw on the screen it's not one of those wipe and erase thingys.

How about if we type r e a l s l o w l y ?

that help?

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:58 PM

Magic boobiessurprised

Barometering Boobs....

Good party trick!drinker

PS: I know it was a while ago... but I'm not letting the subject of your breasts fade away flowerforyou

that's our Johnn -- focus now, keep your eye on the ball laugh

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:57 PM
Edited by LookinRound on Thu 01/26/12 03:57 PM

EDIT*
I cannot understand how these
quotes work.... don't judge me smokin

Here's a Canadian Manual:

PUSH 'Quote' link.
TYPE your reply.
PUSH 'Post Reply' link.

add "type AFTER the "[ / quote ]"

that's key

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:55 PM

Why is everyone I know sick this year??? frown

I know!!!
There's this guy in Mass -- he was horribly ill recently.
The Discovery Channel is doing a show about his miraculous recovery I think!

embarassed I feel like Im next!!!! Eeek rant

If you don't drive near Maryland, you should be a-ok drinker

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 03:54 PM

BEACH love
How are you??

You know as much as I hate the "men" vs "women" conversations and generalizations....this topic pretty much has "us" nailed.
Can't even argue it. Oh well, least now all you guys know the rules.

Those are your rules; not mine.

That was meant as a joke, lighthearted joking...
wouldn't dream of speaking for anyone else - ever! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:55 PM
Seems to be a matter of maturity - on both ends - the women who do it and the men who love it? Dunno, never had time to play the games.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:50 PM
You may have me confused with the original SNEAKS...

but we kitties will be taking over the world shortly.
We multiply like rabbits.

*** we interrupt this post to bring you a message from Bob Barker, "Please remember to spay and neuter your pets."

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:47 PM
these pics are great!

my cat is going to hate you -- I'm gonna be trying to make him do all this stuff!

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:42 PM

Why is everyone I know sick this year??? frown

I know!!!
There's this guy in Mass -- he was horribly ill recently.
The Discovery Channel is doing a show about his miraculous recovery I think!

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Smart man - she's woman enough to keep any man busy!!

No worries on the quote thing -- took me forever and about wore me out doing that fancy quoting unquoting thing.
That won't be happening again anytime soon !!

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:36 PM
BEACH love
How are you??

You know as much as I hate the "men" vs "women" conversations and generalizations....this topic pretty much has "us" nailed.
Can't even argue it. Oh well, least now all you guys know the rules.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:33 PM
Oh....I forgot to mention....
when I got home from a work trip yesterday the TV satellite dish was broke -- not getting fixed til tomorrow sometime.

THAT'S why I'm back...

well and missing Soufie flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:29 PM

When I was a litte girl and my dad was in the army, there was a guy in his unit whose family raised border collies in Texas.. HIs family sent me a puppy by train...he was the best dog(very protective of me) and we had him for a long time.. I named him Trooper as my dad was a paratrooper..

How sweet - what a great memory!
My daddy brought us a border collie puppy when I was about 7 as a surprise. That dog was wonderful - had her for about 14 years.

They are good dogs - some are a bit frantic and I've known some of those. This ones mama is the sweetest dog I may have ever known and his daddy is top notch pure Border Collie.

I'm almost convinced to take the puppy home - if it wouldn't work out for some odd reason I can always bring him back to the farm to my brother.

no photo
Thu 01/26/12 02:22 PM
I found the needle in the haystack!!
And you said it couldn't be done.

Don't ever lay down a challenge to me -- only makes me persevere that much harder!!

I found it!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25