Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:07 PM
I don't think I do either, if you like me you do, if you don't you don't. I tend to let people decide who they are to me, and then treat them accordingly.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:54 PM

There are tons of guys who I know are interested in dating me whom I'm only very slightly interest towards. They all try to be uber nice and romantic. Getting me my favorite energies drinks out of the blue, roman candles (fireworks), buying me candy, giving me rides, or always wanting to go to shows with me even if they don't know the band.

I recently had a friend who lives in the far in the city on the south side who took the train back to the suburbs with me after a show just because he wanted to spend more time with me and make sure I got to the station safely. It was a really long ride back for him at 3am and he was dead tired too, but it was his idea so I didn't oppose. These guys do all the right **** and I could date any of them instantly.

My boyfriend is just so lame sometimes. He hasn't done anything romantic for me. I'm not asking for a lot either, just simple **** to show he cares. We just fool around a lot. Maybe I should stop being so affectionate physically?

Maybe you should date a guy who is what you want, and leave the one who isn't what you want alone to find someone to appreciate him for what he does offer in a relationship.

Just because you care about someone doesn't mean you have to date them.

If you aren't happy, neither is he.

Cut him lose to find his own happiness, and for you to find your own.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:51 PM

Fish

rofl rofl Wrong thread Dan...

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:47 PM
How do you change someone?

Please fit into my little box of what I find acceptable and do as I say and not what is in your nature to do.

That should work...

Once upon a time there was a monkey and a fish.

The monkey was swinging from the trees and saw a fish, he was disturbed as he was sure the fish was drownding in the water below him.

The monkey swung down and spoke to the fish.

Monkey "Hey there fish, you need to get out of that water before you drown."

Fish "I'm fine where I am, but thank you for your concern monkey"

The monkey so distraught over the "drowning" fish, picked the fish up out of the water to "rescue" him.

The fish died.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:41 PM

criticism is bad? how bout free speech? bad too?

Apparently honesty is not appreciated in these here parts...

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:39 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh mighty snow dancers of the great north, bring to us this day a bounty of snow and rain, be safe those who travel, and shelter those who must not.

Think that will work Ruth?

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:36 PM

Criticize use real bad language. cut people down. And that will shut down the thread. and get you banned.

Hey now, I don't do any of those, I just ask alot of questions that people don't like to answer.

They say I'm "leading" them...

I should have been a lawyer.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:49 PM

I myself am a hunter. And i just came across someone who doesnt like it. We all are entitled to our own opinion. I just want to no wat side of the fence your on, and why you feel that way.

I sit on the side of the fence where we say things such as

I just want to KNOW WHAT side of the fence YOU'RE on.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:45 PM
I love it, but it usually doesn't stay that way for long, the next person to post is usually a mod closing the thread in my case...

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:40 PM
HAHA It took me over an hour to get home, I'm here for the night. Besides I think that's just your ploy to get me to your house...

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:38 PM
This is our SECOND snow STORM. We usually only have flurries til Christmas.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:34 PM
I don't know if we need to bring Satan into this, maybe just Mother Nature or KaliMa. Satan just seems like overkill to me.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:26 PM

Ok Lily I'll pray for snow for you if you'll pray for some warmer weather for me. 20's in Alabama this time of year is unusual... and I don't like it! BRRRRR

I hear ya, it shouldn't be this bad here yet... this is January weather not December 1st weather.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:18 PM
Please pray for a snow day tomorrow.

I work for a private college and really want a paid day off work....

I'd do it for you...

It took me over an hour to get home tonight it usually takes me 13 minutes.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:11 PM

its not just about the shoot em up games.

Is it bad that I would rather her play those then the Barbie ones???

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:09 PM
"stroke the hair guy"
"pothead for jesus guy"
"stinky feet guy"
"I wanna do coke on your living room table guy"
"I'm going compliment you endlessly without listening to a word you say guy"
"dreamer with no real plan guy"
"laugh at my own unfunny jokes guy"

So....7.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:05 PM

My grandkids have a wii and love it...gives them great exercise...limits are set on time they can play...I see nothing wrong with this game..much more kid friendly than the other games out there

That's kind of why I gave in to it, it also has very kid friendly games..."littlest pet shop" and educational games....

That's why I'm torn.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:03 PM

It must be a game huh?

Yes, it's a video game system that is highly interactive.For instance when you play tennis, you actually swing the controller to mimic the swing as if you were playing tennis for real.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:00 PM

The Wii is the devil.pitchfork laugh laugh

I agree, I hate video games and the time it wastes.

However she is a good student and is a very well behaved little girl.

So I'm torn.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:57 PM

Do you want an honest answer to that???

No don't do that. Give us what we want to hear. Been awhile, how ya doin?

Oh in that case we want a "nice" guy that caters to our every whim, gives in to our every beck and call, and never puts his foot down when we are being irrational. Someone we have to look after because he can't and won't do his own laundry or cook his own meals. One that doesn't keep a steady job, and when he does work doesn't do anything around the house even though we work the same amount of hours in a day/week. One that drinks excessively and does drugs to the dismay of the bills being paid, and lastly one that thinks sex consists of a minute and a half of foreplay and 2 minutes of actual sex, and demands it constantly.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25