Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:07 PM
Nice is usually followed by a comma and a but....

not a nice butt mind you.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:02 PM

I thought it was especially the kiss of death to tell a guy he's nice,you know that whole nice guys finish last myth

laugh If I had a dollar for every girl that said I was nicelaugh

If I had a dollar for every time I was called nice, I'd not quite have .35

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:58 PM

As a man or a woman, do you find that the opposite sex has trouble admitting to personal faults? Do you have trouble yourself admitting to faults?

As a woman I would say that yes, the oposite sex has issues with owning up to their faults.

As a man, no women do not have an issue with this.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:56 PM
My ex tried to be civil once...that was certainly out of character.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:47 PM

:smile: What's the biggest screw-up you've ever made at work?:smile:

I put targets on my head all the time at work....

The Dean of our Legal studies got fired today and I wasn't very quiet about it...Students loved him, staff loved him, and he was there for 10 years.... It wasn't a good day for the Campus Director, his door was closed all day with people in and out b**ching him out about it.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:43 PM
I got kicked out of the Brownies for refusing to wear that stupid brown uniform.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:39 PM
It depends on the tone in the voice when they say it.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:27 PM

Fixen to get me a Mint Juleep....

...AND it's COLD Lily....it's cold

It was 2 degrees here today....

Fricken fracken cold I do say.

You best red off the counter 'fore you make you up some of that juleep.

Red off- to clean up as to make room for other crap you don't need.

make you up- to make

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:23 PM

i wonder if it ever occured to anyone that the reason she isn't interested in you in because there IS no interest.

that her past experiences have nothing at all to do with her rejection of the male?

If that is the case then she is a good liar too.

oh?

so you are THAT wonderful, THAT irresistable, THAT perfect that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with you?

it MUST be HER fault huh?

no wonder they are scared.

I didn't say that at all. It's no ones fault. Her feelings are her feelings but i feel it's a little unfair to be given the reason that you are too good to me.

Female translation: You don't let me go to the bathroom without having to check behind me to make sure you are out of the way... You give me no space and you annoy the CRAP out of me with your incessant desire to smother me.

In other words, She was being nice and Not saying; "Your a weenie and a push over there fore you suck. Go away."

Pretty much, but she didn't do the next girl he dates any favors....

And people think I'm mean....whoa

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:21 PM

Thank you... I dunno how we could just subjects.. I'm a dude and i don't do that women thinking to well lol

WHAT????????
happy Danke... Ich dunno, wie wir gerade Themen konnten.. Ich bin ein Kerl, und ich tue diese Frauen nicht, die zu gut lol denkenhappy

How could he?

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:18 PM

Fixen to get me a Mint Juleep....

...AND it's COLD Lily....it's cold

It was 2 degrees here today....

Fricken fracken cold I do say.

You best red off the counter 'fore you make you up some of that juleep.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:15 PM

Thank you... I dunno how we could just subjects.. I'm a dude and i don't do that women thinking to well lol

WHAT????????

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:11 PM

This one's for YOU Lily.....

Comin from SD Cali Yo to Wichita KS Hoss.....

I've come from "sup Dude" to "I gotta git me one'a dem"

People be sayin funny things 'round your parts? ("parts" meaning geographic location)

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

Int'l language of "Awwwwwww"
Luyou too friend!

Missed you sugar, how's the new homefront?

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:09 PM

i wonder if it ever occured to anyone that the reason she isn't interested in you in because there IS no interest.

that her past experiences have nothing at all to do with her rejection of the male?

If that is the case then she is a good liar too.

oh?

so you are THAT wonderful, THAT irresistable, THAT perfect that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with you?

it MUST be HER fault huh?

no wonder they are scared.

I didn't say that at all. It's no ones fault. Her feelings are her feelings but i feel it's a little unfair to be given the reason that you are too good to me.

Female translation: You don't let me go to the bathroom without having to check behind me to make sure you are out of the way... You give me no space and you annoy the CRAP out of me with your incessant desire to smother me.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:07 PM

This one's for YOU Lily.....

Comin from SD Cali Yo to Wichita KS Hoss.....

I've come from "sup Dude" to "I gotta git me one'a dem"

People be sayin funny things 'round your parts? ("parts" meaning geographic location)

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:05 PM
:banana: Here comes the clowns in the funny little car....The circus IS in town...:banana:

I love the circus It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO entertaining.

Nice guys are ALWAYS screwed over, don't you know, it's cuz us women folk are evil and we don't know a good thing when we see it, it's also because we DO know a boring and drool thing when we see it...

Ooops, I just missed the bear in the tutu...DAMN

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:59 PM

There is not point.. just wanna see how many are either ashamed to answer direct or the ones who will...

and you are the one judging who is ashamed or who is answering honestly...

Seems to me it's more like you want an ego stroke as to how many women want a man with money....

I've dated rich guys, I've dated poor guys, I've dated great guys, I've dated azzholes.... The common denomonator is that at one point or another they made ME feel special, some were full of lies, and others were genuine... Their tax bracket had nothing to do with how they made me FEEL.

If you'd looked back.. you'd see that i said that if it was me i'd go for the money.. its smarter and will give you and your future family a better chance at survival You are readin to deep in this. .I don't need an ego stroke so get off your high horse

My horse is 15 hands high, I'd have to cut his legs off to make him shorter.

Look at your profile pic, don't you think that speaks VOLUMS????

i dunno if you should be thinking of volumes either.. just 15 high? i don't care what you think. you are turnin a simple question into some emotions and care and stuff

by the way I like a man who speaks effectively also....drinks

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:57 PM
:banana: I heard the circus was in town :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:55 PM

There is not point.. just wanna see how many are either ashamed to answer direct or the ones who will...

Seems to me it's more like you want an ego stroke as to how many women want a man with money....

I've dated rich guys, I've dated poor guys, I've dated great guys, I've dated azzholes.... The common denomonator is that at one point or another they made ME feel special, some were full of lies, and others were genuine... Their tax bracket had nothing to do with how they made me FEEL.

If you'd looked back.. you'd see that i said that if it was me i'd go for the money.. its smarter and will give you and your future family a better chance at survival You are readin to deep in this. .I don't need an ego stroke so get off your high horse

My horse is 15 hands high, I'd have to cut his legs off to make him shorter.

Look at your profile pic, don't you think that speaks VOLUMS????

Lily0923's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:48 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25