Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:42 PM

I dunno ohwell

What about the ones that waver between being okay and a clinger?

Stage 3... still not acceptable...2's and under for me only please...laugh laugh laugh

Lily0923's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:41 PM

Which part of Ireland was you born in?

Or was your great grandad Irish and now are you saying you are Irish because its cool to be?

If you want to be cool, lose the curtains haircut..

Dan is feeling better I see.

Lily0923's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:35 PM
Honestly, is there a middle ground?

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:42 PM

I never explain , I let them see for themselves.

drinker drinker drinker drinker

Words are cheap...

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:40 PM

we don't put our love for others before our children...even though children will rebel and move out and we turn to look at this person we fell in love with and say"oh yeah there you are?"

single parents know what i mean

There is an emotional bond to your children that you can't have for anyone else in the world... my Hubba Bubba turns 7 tomorrow...I loved her before she was conceived, I love her with every grain of sand on the beaches, and every drop of water in the oceans, and I love her more with every breath I take.

No man has ever shown me he deserves that kind of love. even if he did, it would be one grain and one drop less.

I chose to be a parent, and I don't take it lightly. I vowed to her when I held her the first time that I would always love her, and always protect her, and always take care of her. I DON'T go back on my vows.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:00 PM

....or they are testing you <3 sumtime the truth hurtz my opinion

We test when we fear rejection, abandonment, or lack of attention and loss of love.

ie...It goes back to low self esteem, or child like behavior.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:58 PM

:smile: Why do some people "Play mind games" when the simplicity of truth, is,in the end,the better route? :smile:

When you find out let me know would you please....

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:16 PM
4 blocks.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:14 PM
I've been around the block a time or two, the first time I was on a big wheel.

Lily0923's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:05 PM
Well if you had asked me awhile ago I would have said not so attractive with a great personality, but what I have found to be true mostly is that the guys who are not so attractive take it out on you because they didn't get the cheerleader in high school...

I'll take the hottie, he's honest at least. The not so hottie waits til you are emotionally involved to be a d-bag, the hottie is one from the start...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:05 PM

hello one and all. anyone up for a battle of wits.

bring it.

you just lost the game

Hummm how does one loose at something that never got started?slaphead whoa

the game never stopped. your always playing the game. and the game will never end no matter how many times you lose.

Oh guess what, it just stopped... gee that was easy.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:00 PM

bring it.

you just lost the game

Oh I'm sorry, you thought you were in control??

Aww, that's cute and stuff.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:31 PM

Problem is they will not send a check they will send a money order and the money orders look like a real one they will tell you to deposit it in and account and draw out so much to send them through money gram or western union. That way it does not go through back to them in the US Mail that way they can't get them for mail fraud.

Then after you deposit the money order and take their part out and send back to them they will disappear then about 2-3 2 weeks later you will find out the money order was in fact fake and you will be left holding the bag on the money you send them back.

This has happened with large amounts of money several times too many fall for it thinking hey if the bank takes it it must be real then not finding out till 2-3 weeks later. Thinking it is the banks fault for not recognizing it in the first place. But not true it all lays on whom ever deposit the money order.

You can still call the money order place and check for availability of funds.

Or take it to a check cashing place and get the money minus a fee, if it's over the amount charge it to them in the overage they paid you.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:25 PM
I cheated once, I felt horrible about it, he never found out, but I felt like sh*t about it.

I was cheated on once, didn't find out about it til a year out of the relationship, still stings to think about sometimes.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:21 PM
Yes, for you Mirror...ohwell

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:15 PM

I posted some apartments on C-list And got a not so typical response. This lady is suppositly overseas. Wants to rent an apartment unseen. Than wants a company to sent a check for more than the apartment cost. Have me cash the check and send the rest to and undisclosed address.

Yea Right. Check will bounce and she would have my money. I dont think so.

Have her send the check, call the bank and ask for a verification of funds, the bank will ask the account # and the amount of the check and tell you if there are enough funds in the bank to clear the check.... If there is tell her you will keep the money til she arrives and signs the lease.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:12 PM
I'm sure there are lots of bodies out here...but I don't think they talk alot...

anybody might, but any body probably will not.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:07 PM

bring it.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:37 PM

I just started classes to become an ultrasounder laugh laugh laugh

Does that mean you can hear real good like???laugh laugh laugh laugh

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:32 PM
I was at the Cavs game on Friday night and my date and I were in one of the bars talking and he said to me...

"Listen to that blond over there"

I look over to see a drop dead gorgeous woman about mid twenties talking to a guy.

I caught up to the conversation and heard.

man: "So what do you go to school for?"
her: "I'm going to be a massager."

I laughed outloud.

I hope she takes D batteries well....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25