Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:04 AM

Its a personal preference and I can say as a female, I am not especially physically attracted to excessively overweight men. There are also health concerns involved with having an obese partner. Heart disease, diabetes and they tend not to be as physically active.

I have NO problem with either a man or woman who is overweight and happy with themselves because that is their choice. On the other hand, they do need to understand that not everyone finds that look sexually appealing just as there are some who find it extremely attractive and a complete turn on. It takes all kinds.

Self confidence is Hott huh Krimsa...drinker drinker drinker

Good nature and character is also...:banana: :banana: :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:01 AM
9 days til my honey is here with me...smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:56 AM

....is it wrong of me to not date someone because they are fat?? lol. dont get me wrong i have slept with some big girls so its not like a concrete rule. however, if i had to be honest it isnt as fun to sleep with a big girl as it is a smaller girl. id explain why but im sure we are all mature enough to figure it out.

so what do you say? is it wrong??

Absolutely not, you have every right to date who you want, I don't date black men and like you said we are all mature and adult enough to understand why that is.

If you are not attracted to someone initially then there is never hope in the future to be attracted to them for their personality or their good nature or their sense of humor...

I'm with you Dredz... Don't date "fat chics" you're doing them a favor really, maybe then they will lose weight, that's what I'm hoping for black men, they will change their skin color for me...after all I'm worth it....drinker

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:52 AM
Good morning poppers.....

Dija miss me?

Lily0923's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:08 AM
flowerforyou Fran flowerforyou

My daughter is with G-ma tonight after school because "daddy" won't give up band practice, I can't wait to pick her up after work..... Daddy is moving in the GF of three months this weekend. G-ma I'm sure is loosing sleep about it....

I'm off to the bus stop then in search of international calling cards...

Have a great day everyone....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:04 AM

Oh I like this thread how did I miss it for so long?

:smile: Good Morning Vain Lily...perhaps you were still in training?

If my mom were still alive she would tell you that no, no indeed I've been training all of my life....:banana:

Oh and Bless you real good darlin'...flowerforyou

Lily0923's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:58 AM
Oh I like this thread how did I miss it for so long?

Lily0923's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:56 AM
Morning sunshines, it's my late day today...but i have to go and find calling cards as calling Ireland isn't as cheap as one might think...

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:27 PM
bloody mutant English fish....

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:19 PM
do you notice that after you read the word Fish over and over it looks like a non-word?

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:16 PM
Tanya helps me with my diet, I read her "happy happy joy joy" threads every morning and I throw up in my mouth....

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:08 PM
Tanya raises a child, goes to school, and works, she'll make a great husband someday...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:02 PM
Tanya is such a kind woman, has a good word for everyone around her, but with that curler picture you'd have to be nice...

flowers

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:16 PM

Would more people be drawn to you if you let go of your attitude, or certain habits you might havespock

Do you honestly think that Goof here would change for anyone? Not gonna happen. What you see is what you get.

Someone I am honored to call my friend....and f'tard....

Through the fire and the flames....we carry on....

Tonight we dine in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:05 PM
Palin's song.....

Huh, I'm pretty vote for me, I got nothing else going for me...

Wait that's not a song.

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:03 PM

Would more people be drawn to you if you let go of your attitude, or certain habits you might havespock

Do you honestly think that Goof here would change for anyone? Not gonna happen. What you see is what you get.

Someone I am honored to call my friend....and f'tard....

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:02 PM

Sure, but then if people like Fake Me, what good is that?

The day I start letting other people dictate who I am is the day I stop living.

It's better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not...

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 04:07 PM

I've got to tell you, everybody I run into from Ohio and Michigan really impresses me! I think maybe that's where all the good ones are now....!

flowers flowers flowers

You forget I am from Ohio....:tongue:

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 03:58 PM
Just to update..... miss you all during the day...sad

My job is PHENOMINAL thus far, I had a great day today.... for now I'm counseling students and prospective students...and I love it, might want to stay in that role even when my program gets approved to teach at our school... I work with some great people, and ONE woman who needs an attitude adjustment.... hehehe guess who's gonna do it????

Goof...:heart:
Fran :heart:
Ruth :heart:
beach :heart:
singingme :heart:

Lillith.... you're such a great friend...THANK YOU so much for listening to me vent about the ex...

Lex- Thank you for last night... Oh my that sounds scandalous doesn't it???

Lily0923's photo
Wed 10/29/08 05:05 AM
Morning all...flowerforyou

I am missing all the good conversations.

Miss you guys...tears

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next