Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:49 PM

Im so hurt....heres my story.

Im 18 years old and Ive never been in so much pain in my life.

Ever since the start of the school year, I've had my eye on this really sweet, sensitive, cute girl that sits in front of me in class.

We have exchanged smiles in the hallway, Ive let her copy my homework, and she even said hi to me once. What a wonderful girl.

Well the other day...I saw her standing by her locker. I finally decided i would go up to her and ask her if she wanted to hang out. Well....before I could say anything to her, the varsity quarterback from out school walked up and kissed her.....AND SHE KISSED HIM BACK!!

Ive never felt so bad in my life. I just wanna die. I cry myself to sleep every night knowing that I will never be with the one and only true love of my life. How could that asshole jock do this to me!!

oh my god im so emo....HA HA HA. If you believe this then you are more gullible than i thought. I hope you enjoyd my story.

So you're saying you're legal??? Hot Damn.....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:42 PM
...people asking questions, lost in confusion...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:39 PM

oh, so it's andy who still breastfeeds? laugh

(any chance you're gonna want to show him niagara falls? i'd love to meet you and see him again)

hehehe no not andy...

hmmmm Niagra Falls...that's possible...It's only a 4 hour drive from me. :thumbsup:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:37 PM
flowers happy Hatch Day! flowers

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:36 PM

Y'all do know that many of the high end cafes are beginning to offer breast milk, right? It's really gaining interest, too.

scared how is that EVEN possible with the infectious diseases?

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:34 PM

well, in that case, at least when you're (or someone else) is changing his diapers, he'll have sweet(er) smelling contents!

look at the positives lily bigsmile

I posted this for Andy as he is working late tonight and said his threads never go very long...

:banana: :banana: 9 days :banana: :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:28 PM

who still breast fed?

Discuss...

has he been introduced to any solids yet?
is he in the process of being weaned?
do i have to worry about 'nipple confusion'?

Let's go with no, no and yes...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:42 PM
who still breast fed?

Discuss...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:41 PM

i like chocolate milk....

That's cruel to animals, a cow has to eat alot of chocolate to make chocolate milk... and last I knew they don't like it so much...:tongue:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:39 PM

Does he look like a monkey. But drinks like a fish.think

EXACTLY.....rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:37 PM

I HATE it when someone else's mother thinks they are all that. Don't get me wrong...I love moms. I am not trying to be a total a-hole, but seriously quit trying to be so dang funny to fit in with the younger ones!

Awe does someone not fit into your little box of who YOU think THEY should be? What a shame that is, you should do something about that.....oh wait, you can't.... ok then, get over it.

I lost my mom 12 years ago, she could act however she wanted if I could have a few more moments with her.

maybe you oughta get off YOUR high horse...

I like how people take things so seriously. Did I say something directly to you? I think it's YOU thats on a high horse.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you said...

"don't post here unless you agree with me"

I didn't read the small print.

Disagree with me? You totally went the opposite direction I even started at.

Did you READ your OP???

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:36 PM

In the beginning, we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its...mutant fish hands... and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this. Retard frog-sqirrel, and then *that* had a retard baby which was a... monkey-fish-frog... And then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey... and that made you! So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations....discuss amongst yourselvessmokin

You must have met my alcoholic brother....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:34 PM

I HATE it when someone else's mother thinks they are all that. Don't get me wrong...I love moms. I am not trying to be a total a-hole, but seriously quit trying to be so dang funny to fit in with the younger ones!

Awe does someone not fit into your little box of who YOU think THEY should be? What a shame that is, you should do something about that.....oh wait, you can't.... ok then, get over it.

I lost my mom 12 years ago, she could act however she wanted if I could have a few more moments with her.

I like how people take things so seriously. Did I say something directly to you? I think it's YOU thats on a high horse.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you said...

"don't post here unless you agree with me"

I didn't read the small print.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:32 PM

I lost mine 11 years ago, and I miss her every day.

A strong woman, a truly decent human being, who had a lot of horrible stuff undeservedly thrown at her and handled it all with grace and dignity.

It kills me when people talk trash about their moms...or others moms. Unless you were beaten and abused...well I'll stop at that.

My mama always told me "respect the one who washes your underware"

My mom and I did not agree on much in life, politics, religion ect...but she made me who I am today and I owe her my life.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:26 PM

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:14 PM

EXACTLY...another one of my personal preferences is someone who is smart.... and understands subtle nuances of sarcasm....

If only we had someone like that here....

shades

Don't you mean 'someone like that hear'laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou paper flowerforyou

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:00 PM
I had my first bad day at work, but it could have been due to not feeling well and dreading parent teacher conferences with the ex...which he was late and angry we didn't wait for him...I also got her school pics (which are BEAUTIFUL) and paid for by me and me alone and he had the nerve to ask "Which one is mine" and I said "the one you paid for"

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:51 PM

Absolutely not, you have every right to date who you want, I don't date black men and like you said we are all mature and adult enough to understand why that is.

If you are not attracted to someone initially then there is never hope in the future to be attracted to them for their personality or their good nature or their sense of humor...

I'm with you Dredz... Don't date "fat chics" you're doing them a favor really, maybe then they will lose weight, that's what I'm hoping for black men, they will change their skin color for me...after all I'm worth it....drinker

your making no sense at all. im gonna be black till the day i die... you can take ya ass to the gym. i think you should rethink that thought.

EXACTLY...another one of my personal preferences is someone who is smart.... and understands subtle nuances of sarcasm....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:10 AM
I've been called "fat" and I'm a size 9/10... but i'll tell you this I don't lack for attention... I see the sickly skinny girls with no self confidence in the corner because they don't know how to carry themselves...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:08 AM

Totally. When someone is happy with themselves and their appearance it shows and it is a turn on in general, thats for sure.

:tongue: It begs that you find them attractive also. It demands it in fact.

I agree it's the difference between an alpha and an omega man.....or woman for that matter. drinker