Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:26 PM

Someone call me?
Decent man here bigsmile blushing

hmmmm I seem to remember some of your posts.....Care to rephrase?

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:21 PM

Bang someone else and send them a copy of the video.

Can I change my answer to this one????

When someones does that they are as bad as the cheater.

Your point being?

I personally am not one to sit idlely by and allow someone to treat me badly, when pushed I am vicious.... Trust that. I don't mince my words nor do I pull my punches...somehow I don't get used as a doormat...GEE I wonder how that works out like that?

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:04 PM
There's no higher rung on the ladder....

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:59 PM

Bang someone else and send them a copy of the video.

Can I change my answer to this one????

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:58 PM
Taking grammar classes and not ending sentences with prepositions.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:55 PM
Dump him, a lie is a lie. That would be worse then them actually having one.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:45 PM

Your chemical make up changes every 7 years, how long have you been this way???

right around when it started getting cold was when I noticed it. I've also noticed that I'm burning through food faster than I was a year ago.

Nothing has changed in my daily actions.

Then you got about 6 years left, unless it's a medical issue...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:45 PM
You never really do....They lie.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:39 PM
Your chemical make up changes every 7 years, how long have you been this way???

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:54 PM
Awwwwww... hi beautiful lady...flowerforyou

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:53 PM
I run mine under the faucet...but lick it...no.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:49 PM
OMFG

I was just at the grocery store after unpiling over a foot of snow off my car, thinking about life and the pursuit of happiness...

and in my tiny little brain a thought came over me.

"I should stop being so nice, the stupid *****y girls get the guys."

Damn you Lex.....

I immediatly ran out into traffic hoping to scare the demons from my soul to get that thought out of my head.

That didn't work...

So I ran with scissors

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:45 PM
My friends talk about me infront of my back... they are harsh at times, but honest, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:29 PM

What would you rename it and why?

Lilydale...oh wait there is already one of those in PA...

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:26 PM

um so now u r 26, and last week u were 35? u going backwards...lilly.pitchfork

Always mama always...

and NO I said I will be celebrating the anniversary of my 26th birthday.... for the 10th time in September....

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:21 PM

A lie is a lie is a lie. However, some people can't admit their age to themselves. Its dumb and superficial, but its how some people think. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stop counting in a few years myself....lol.

My answer when asked is "I'm going to celebrate the anniversary of my 26th birthday"

The man I have just started to see is 23, I asked him if he knew how old I was when he expressed interest. He said to me "I know you are beautiful, I know you are funny, I know you are kind, and I know you are intelligent, when age matters I will ask."

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:15 PM

Men lie....get used to it.

IMO I will never tolerate lies from anyone, including men.

To add to that...why have standards if you are willing to lower them???

Generally speaking...not you Tanya.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:12 PM

as long as it is not against the law,it is nobodys buisness what 2 CONSENTING ADULTS do behind closed doors...be seeing you

Isn't the third and/or fourth party in this triangle entitled to FULL DISCLOSURE and CONSENT, too? You forgot that there are more than TWO people involved in this equation. Or, do you practice a different MATH?

That's man math, we are not privy to the rules and regulations of such math....:banana: :banana: :banana:

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:06 PM
Lex, I think what you are failing to see is that the "why" threads are followed with, (and I kicked his azz out, or he dumped me without a reason) is that what you want?

Do you want to be in a one sided relationship, where you are the winner short term, but end up alone in the long run anyway?

From my experience, it is usually a shock, they SEEM nice, and they SEEM genuine, and when they turn like a rabid dog, that is where the confusiion kicks in.

You can say what you want, or judge (this is a general comment..not meaning YOU persay) I like a no nonesense guy who is upfront and his cuts and bruises are seen in the very begining, at least then you know what you are dealing with. The ones who come off as "perfect" NEVER are. They are just as lonely and pathetic today as they were yesterday. They will be just as alone today as they will be tomorrow...UNLESS they can find a weaker prey and no one wants someone weaker unless you have issues that you are not dealing with.

Personally I want a strong man, who says "here are my issues" then I am going into something with my eyes open...

Just my 3.5 cents worth.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:58 AM
Is this a nice guy thread?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25