Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:12 PM
Did you mean "if you WERE on the island"?

The professor was a bit pretentious for me, Gilligan could have been trained well.

My Howell was too old ( I don't do wrinkley wel.....) and The Skipper was obese.

but Dobey Gillis was hotter.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:09 PM

Nice thread, Lily! laugh

Thanks beautiful, how have you been?

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:05 PM

Okay...perhaps my big debate on the idea of nice guys is that I think everyone's defintion of one is different...apparently...

Because I want a nice guy...but I don't want a whiny, crazy moma's boy either...so let me define what a TRUE nice guy is....and this is what I am looking for!

NICE GUY = A gentleman who will treat me like a lady, open doors and such, buy me flowers or random gifts just because, someone who is honest and not a cheater, someone who will love me for me and me love him for him. Someone who is mature and is not spineless, who would be willing to fight for me if someone was messing with me. Someone who I can be myself around and who will be there to take care of me if I'm sick, hold me when we're together and make me feel loved in every situation. Someone who won't cut people down, who isn't afraid to love others and do the right thing (ie: helping out if someone fell down or something, etc) Isn't afraid to admit when he's wrong. And probably a few other things I haven't mentioned...but yeah...that's a nice guy!

flowerforyou Thats right, but a "nice guy" is something OTHER people should call him not something a guy should call himself.flowerforyou Beware any guys that say they are a "nice guy":smile:They usually are jerks or butthurt about something.flowerforyou
I totally believe that. Anybody who is a self-professed nice guy should be reagarded with suspicion.:tongue:

...and beaten about the head and neck with a flogger.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 05:01 PM

when my bank account gets low.tears scared

AMEN to that one.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:41 PM

yes ....they turned out to be......

ohhhhh nooooo.....I aint goin there.....

Lilith and Lily would chew me up.....LOL

they were all "nice girls"....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wouldn't chew you up... just nibble a bit darlin...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:36 PM
Your sexual dysfunction was resolved by a 23 year old who could go all night long.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:25 PM

You really need to be a little bit of both, a nice guy and a bad boy. Not neccessariy a jerk, but not a total pushover either. At least that's my opinion.

How about JUST an HONEST guy???

no other labels are necessary....

WTF???? what about the"take no s&it, dont cross me,get your azz kicked, pick ya up at 8 never late, tell no lie hold yer hair while ya puke...GUY

I'm pretty sure HONEST sums that up...

For me at least it does.

But my vocabulary is a bit slanted at times.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:23 PM

pitchfork i'm an ice guypitchfork

Yes, we heard you the first time dear....:wink:

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:21 PM

I dont need no stinkin "nice girl"

I just love a good Nice guy basher.......

devil smokin

I happen to know one or 50 of those...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:20 PM

You really need to be a little bit of both, a nice guy and a bad boy. Not neccessariy a jerk, but not a total pushover either. At least that's my opinion.

How about JUST an HONEST guy???

no other labels are necessary....

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:17 PM

ppppffffffftttttt!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm talk dir...er mean to me baby...

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:16 PM

:tongue: This can be a thread for all the "nice guys" to hang out in and get to know each other:tongue:

And stay out of our way????

Ya think???

How novel...

The OP is GENIOUS.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:15 PM
Can you define "nice" for me please???

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:10 PM

What about the jerks that pretend to be nice guys?

Are there any other kind?

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:10 PM
K...

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/195318

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:09 PM
all are welcome...

flowers

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:06 PM

Really? It sounds more like you're prone to leaping to conclusions. Whatever works for you is all that matters though. Night!

Oh no, jumping to conclusions is not my cup of whiskey....

I make fully educated conclusions based on a vast array of information.

Have a wonderful night, tell me how you feel in the morning when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:03 PM

:smile: Is it okay, when you dislike someone, to openly dislike them?:smile:Or should you suck it up and be civil because you are an adult?:smile:

It depends on the situation.

If you dislike them because of your own personality conflicts...then no it's not ok to openly dislike them.

Honesty is always the best policy.

If it is a coworker, then shut up, it only causes problems.

Personally I treat people how they ASK to be treated by their own actions and words.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:59 PM

I'm sorry I'm having a difficult time understanding a practical application of honesty in a relationship....

Can you give me one from your personal life?

Sure, by letting Alison know that I wasn't interested in the same TV shows as her I never felt forced to watch them with her and she never badgered me into doing so. A practical application of honesty in a relationship.

Well I'm glad you have one to offer up for my understanding.

Glad to be of help.

Yes, thank you, I do have a full grasp of what you consider to be honesty in a relationship now.

A full grasp from just one example? Sounds like you're jumping the gun there.

Oh, I'm good with people, I'm a pretty perceptive person.

Lily0923's photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:57 PM
I offered to you everything I was...
and you spit in my face.
I was worried about your health...
and you continue to kill yourself slowly.
You lied to me...
and broke my heart.
I ignored the things that bothered me, and got to know who you portrayed yourself to be....
and I was fooled.
You ignored my worries, and concerns...
and instead treated me like someone from your past.
You lied about who I was to the people in your life...
I introduced you to the people in mine.

You were my second biggest mistake in life.

ROT IN HELL

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25