Community > Posts By > Lily0923

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:04 PM

Alcohol/Vinegar, and/or Peroxide/warm water irrigation of the ear is reccommended by Drs.

Theres no way for either to get into your stomach... There is no passage into your body through your ear...:laughing:

Vinegar is fine, but alcohol and peroxide is NOT ok.

and I think you may need an anatomy class.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:52 PM

If I screw up your laundry can I be a bad one? I just think it's much more believeable.

How would you feel about being recruited by Neptunians to steal a piece of technology which they erroneously believe holds the secret of time travel? I've got an opening.

On all that is Holy.... I want that part.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:48 PM
Skyclad??? :wink:

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:45 PM

um... if i was about 40 years older, 20 IQ points higher, and not otherwise engaged, i'd go after lexfonteyne bigsmile smitten oops

40 years older?????? Lex is only 38!!!! You are 19, at 59 I think you would be too old for him!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

38? Is everybody mathematically challenged around here?

tongue2

My second-to-last gf was 19, it's no big deal....the last one was 23.

Just in case any other youngsters have the same predilections as Jasmine here (by the way, I appreciate your comment, as I NEVER get mentioned in these kinds of threads!), please feel free to spill your guts. I'm available and ridiculously easy to get along with, for three months anyway. If you do laundry, you MAY even get a character named for you in an upcoming book.

Good character or bad character? That depends on how the laundry turns out.

If I screw up your laundry can I be a bad one? I just think it's much more believeable.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:25 PM
I take the lint from my belly button and make socks for my loved ones for christmas, so I'm sure you can do it with the dryer lint.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:52 PM

If I cross over to the dark side, I will definately go on a date! winking

What if we just hold hands, and we cheat on each other for sex with men?

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:42 PM

1. Intelligence... proven! by degree, training, job experience or intelligent conversation.

2. A life! Meaning a job, friends, and hobbies (other than computer/internet/game system related)

3. HONESTY HONESTY HONESTY.. this includes leaving out information that might make you look bad.

4. Open minded. I have friends from all over the world and from every different type of religion and sexual orientation.

5. Confidence, but not c*cky! You have to be secure with yourself in order to be in a healthy relationship. Someone that once I get going in my career will be able to walk into a formal party with their head held high and make conversation with strangers.

6. Secure. Meaning that you will be secure with any of the following: I may make more money than you. I may have a more powerful career than you. I may have close male friends. I may work many hours.

7. Family Orientated and Eglitarian. You must be willing to raise a family and have equal responsibility for family duties and home duties.

8. Communication. You must be willing to communicate. So, to talk out problems and not walk away from them. And you must be understanding that the way that I understand is to ask questions and continue to ask questions until I understand.

Ok! There are some traits that I am looking for in a real partner. Now what are the ones that you are looking for!

Oh and Where is my REAL person sad laugh

Here I am, wanna go steady?

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:40 PM
I ROCKED the hair in the 80's and didn't have a mullet to do it either....rofl rofl rofl

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:37 PM
In a huge scandal involving heads of state.

No funeral, a wake with lots of drinking and telling stories and singing.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:34 PM
Junior year in High school, picture for the paper, I was the editor...I know right? Spelling before spellcheck....

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:10 PM

Few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide/warm water, or half rubbing alcohol/half vinegar......

Peroxise will bols, so you will get a "Snap, Crakle, Pop" like you have Rice Krispies in your headslaphead scared

But really, these do work...

You do not want to put Peroxide or alcohol in your ear as it will get into your digestive system and that is very unhealthy for you.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:01 PM
Warm Olive Oil and an ear candle.

You can get ear candles at any health food store. They cost about a dollar and you only need one for both ears, you'll be AMAZED what comes out when you do it. They can give you instructions on how to use it, it's very easy, but you have to watch not to set yourself on fire.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:57 AM
My ex and I stayed in the same house for almost 2 years until we finally sold it, we also thought that keeping all of us together for our daughter was a good idea.

My answer to that.

NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I EVER DO IT AGAIN.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:54 AM
I'm here to find the Clyde to my Bonnie...in whatever form that takes.pitchfork

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:04 AM
Two of them are working, one of them is taking her son to cub scouts, and one is playing guitar hero I'm sure.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:47 AM
IMHO... The people who come here and want to find someone RIGHT away and b*tch and complain about the "others" won't change until someone gives them a reason to change, and if they b*tch and complain no one will want to give them a chance except the "others" who are in the same demented and disallusioned proverbial boat. It's a vicious cycle.

What JSH/Mingle has afforded me...

A wonderful friend who I can laugh with, cry with, and b*tch with in Lillith. We have the ability to give each other reality checks, and I have learned alot about others and myself from her friendship, that is priceless to me.

I met a man who traveled a million miles just to meet me. Because of his citizenship I don't know what our future holds, but he is a wonderful man who in the least will be a part of my life in Talldub (Andy)

I have the ability to come here after a long day at work, or after an explosion with my ex and can vent or laugh or whatever I need to get over it.

When you lose your keys and you suddenly find them laying on the table and you feel dumb because you have looked directly at them over and over but you are searching so hard for them that you just can't see them. THAT is what I feel this site provides.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:36 AM
That statment will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid sir.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:51 AM
Yes, I'm a fragment of your imagination.

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:50 AM
Ghost, tell the girl who's on the back of the bike in your pic that she needs alot more protective gear.

One good bump and she's gonna be chopped meat.

Really who rides a motorcycle like that?

whoa

Lily0923's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:41 AM
Just for the record...

Lily's definition of "real" can pertain to both men and women.

1. Say what they mean and mean what they say.
2. Gives no mind to popular opinion (does the "right" thing. "Right" being what is "right" for them, and harms no one else in the process)
3. NO SUDDEN OR UNEXPLAINED MOOD SWINGS.
4. Deals with his/her baggage and does not victimize themselves with it.
5. Has problems and issues and deals with them head on.
6. Goes to work and pays his/her own bills and is working for their betterment. Is not a sponge and "lives" off of others for prolonged periods of time, also to include does not mate jump to allow such behavior.
7. Is not so strick and rigid in what is "right" and what is "wrong" that they have no room for emotional or intellectual growth.
8. Not addicted to drugs, alcohol, food, hobbies, habits, sports, or video games.
9. If he/she has children, is up to date with their child support has a good relationship with their children, and their children come first and foremost in their lives.
10. IS NOT A LIAR.

Any ?'s???

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25