Community > Posts By > OddestBell

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 06:49 PM
My neighborhood smells like chocolate again. smile2

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 06:01 PM

Laughter in a relationship is very impotant it releases feelings that make your love even stronger,when the eyes smile with laughter thats when your love is the strongest.Now my question is i am a very funny guy that will make you laugh till you cry hehe.But here i sit with out a love no smiling eyes why i ask why sad

Maybe you should try the "sexy and I know it" dance, I hear it works wonders. :banana:

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:23 PM
I've met a lot of people who took themselves far too seriously and who expect the same thing out of their partners. So what kind of person are you? How important is laughter in a relationship in your opinion?

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:11 PM
Make really old fashioned soap with wood ashes and water.

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:03 PM

If a woman wants to get into my pants....I expect her to drop some cold hard cash and treat me like a lady.

(I bet Gloria Steinham never thought of that aspect of equal rights)

hehehehehe

rofl You are awesome.rofl

OddestBell's photo
Fri 12/16/11 04:54 PM
You should go dutch, always, but keep in mind that if one or the other is too poor that week you might be dining at McDonald's unless you don't mind covering once every blue moon.

OddestBell's photo
Thu 12/08/11 12:05 AM
rofl Ninja.

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 11:54 PM

"Before the 1930s, existing airports used a two-letter abbreviation based on the weather station at the airports. So, at that time, LA served as the designation for Los Angeles International Airport. But, with the rapid growth in the aviation industry, the designations expanded to three letters, and LA became LAX. The letter X does not otherwise have any specific meaning in this identifier. Moreover, the X perhaps indicates a blank letter or empty space in the code. Portland International Airport in Oregon also has a similar code PDX.[6] "LAX" is also used for the International Port of Los Angeles located in San Pedro, and for Amtrak-serving Union Station in downtown."

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:38 PM
Curious if the schedule is down yet. I wanted to know if they're playing a home game on April 17th.

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:35 PM
A rare breed...the guy online who is NOT an a$$hole. :thumbsup:

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 07:28 PM
Edited by OddestBell on Wed 12/07/11 07:30 PM
frustrated How do you put the stupid image in???? I'm so confused. what

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 05:28 PM
Keep expecting the Hammer of Thor to replace that camera. rofl

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 05:14 PM
As parents, what values do you feel are the most important to instill in your children before they grow into adulthood?

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 04:51 PM
Edited by OddestBell on Wed 12/07/11 04:52 PM
Hey people, chillax.

We're not helping out the lady out by trying to shove our beliefs down each others throats. Let us allow the thread to fizzle out as we have 16 pages on the matter.

If you guys want to keep the subject going, try posting a new thread and go there to banter.

Not trying to be confrontational, just a suggestion. :thumbsup: smile2

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 03:35 PM
http://youtu.be/tLPZmPaHme0

'Nuff said. rofl

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 03:34 PM
I belong in the state of confusion, if I'm not confused, I'm confusing someone else just to mess with them. Guess that's anti-order in its own way.

And I prefer s'more waffles. :laughing:

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 03:24 PM

Can you make a decent profit on selling your own art?

Yes. You just have to produce a lot. The higher the quality of your products, the more you can charge. Painters and photos can have their stuff printed on a large scale and sell a whole lot of products at a low price. (which DeGrazia did)

I use a charcoal medium to make shattered images anywhere from post card sized to that of a wall and each one takes less than a day to make no matter what the size. I just don't know if those are popular enough to really grab anyone's attention.

Ya never know. You could put them for sale on any of the art sites out there or maybe have a garage art sale. :)

Awesome awesome...Thank you very much for the input. You've totally just bolstered my confidence on the matter. :thumbsup: biggrin

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 01:41 PM

First person to successfully read her lips gets a prize...

*** u ________think I dont know the rest...but I could fill in the blank..laugh

It looks like she's saying "what the **** are you doing (here?)". o.O

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:58 PM
Does anyone have a good one? o.O

OddestBell's photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:55 PM
@Spidercmb

They also performed a study on the roots of the "fear" factor and found that the fear and anxiety and found that it was generally caused by insecurities of how they viewed themselves and also their discomfort due to religious beliefs.

Either way, it's still extremely unattractive to lack so much self control that instead of constructing a decent argument, they resort to spewing random derogatory comments instead.

Personal viewpoint on the last part.

Previous 1 3 4