Community > Posts By > mcattygarnett

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:52 PM
Its about timeflowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:45 PM
JMO I dont think that she lost her innocense. I dont have a good answer as to when it is a good time to tell them about where a baby comes from, each child matures different. So it would depend on how mature a child is, as to when I would tell them. flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:33 PM
I have known Michael for over 6 yrs and when he wasnt on drugs he was the greatest person. I just hope that he will now be able to rest in peace. I just worry about his Mom right now.

Thank you for all of your prayers.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:31 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 01:30 PM

[color-violet]A date tomorrow nite!!:banana: :banana: We are going out to dinner, and then back to my apartment to watch movies!!:banana: :banana: (there are no good ones playing)!! I have a "collection", so I told him, he picks!:tongue: I've seen them all, it doesn't matter to me!:heart:

I hope that you have a great time.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:58 PM
My ex boyfriend who happens to be my best friend called me today to let me know that his Nephew who is a few years younger than us, passed away today. His name was Michael and he was a good person he just had a addiction to pain pills, and about a week and a half ago his Mom found him not breathing and had him rushed to the hospital. He spent a week in the hospital in intensive care on a breathing machine, and was in a regular room for a day. Well he got out last wednesday and was doing ok until yesterday when he started taking pain pills again, and today he overdosed on them and it took his life. I feel really bad for his Mom and the rest of the family. This is just tragic and something that didnt need to happen. Please just keep his family in your prayers at this tragic time. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:51 PM
Hello and welcome, I hope that you have fun here on the forums.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:44 AM
I hope that they get the 20 yrs without parole. That is totally uncalled for. I just dont understand how some people think sometimes.:angry: mad

mcattygarnett's photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:41 AM
flowerforyou Hello and Welcome, Nope its all free, so stay awhile and have some fun here in the forums.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:26 PM
being alone the rest of my life.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:24 PM
It wouldnt bother me, as someone pointed out before, no problems if you say the wrong name.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:20 PM
:banana: :banana: I am glad that everything went well. :banana: :banana:

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:42 PM
Hello and welcome, I hope that you have fun here in the forums.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:53 PM
I hope that you get to feeling better soon.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:38 PM

good conversation, laughter, the desire to do it again happy

so very true

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:37 PM
I would date someone with a disability. I think that you should be told before the first meeting.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:35 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: very well said

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:37 PM
No not at all, but maybe one day I will.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:29 PM
I hope that you will find what you are looking for.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:24 PM
I have two and one of them I am going to cover up with a cross and roses for my grandparents and my nephew that have all passed on. To me they were not very painful, but everyone is different.flowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25