Community > Posts By > TheresaInLove05

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:31 AM

I just finished up with jury duty for the District court for the month of June!!

Good Luck. Hope that all the cases settle prior to going to trial!! then you don't have to sit on the jury!!

actually if he (or she) does get to go they norm. pay money for that..... cause ya "had" to take off of work and whatever....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:31 AM

I'd text them!

What's the big deal?

exactly what's the big deal... the worst that could happen is you having to change your cell number

it takes ten bucks every time I need or want to change my number....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:06 AM

texting i think its my daughter life... on our old cellphone she had over 2000 texts... now sense we have a differnt cell phone company.. i have no clue what she has in texts im sure alot

on me on the other hand i dont text much... but if i cant get ahold of my daughter. i would text by yelling at her to call me back

Well yeah I do text a lot myself (to people I know...) but I would never give my number out to people online.... at least not until I got to talk to them a little before.... I mean I used to and had to change my number now at least twice.

Also your daughter is how old?? prob. in her early to mid 20's?? but even she wouldn't just give her number out to people online right???

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:37 AM
What would you think if a person who you have never met, or just started talking to sent you there phone number and asked you to text them??

Thanks

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:48 AM
is this an actual online game?

TheresaInLove05's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:07 AM

a person, who i loved for 7yrs.
but he liked my best friend.

He died by an accident in Sep 2008.

sorry to hear that.... did he "know" you liked him?

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:10 PM

My secretary!!

hmmm I wonder what he's thinkin.... me sense I have no room in my house for a desk I would burn it :-D

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:58 PM

It must be your smile that make them come out of the woodwork!! laugh laugh

hey.... he has a nice smile... whats wrong with his smile??? ok... maybe it does look like he is up to something... but hey.... who knows.

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:56 PM

e-mail from last night

Hi,

My name is @#$#@$ i found you on the forums.
I also love sex on the side. I have a loving partner but he is working 16 hours a day we have sex only once a week frown if you are intrested please e-mail me back, (my boyfriend dosn't know im here)

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

just when i thought i heard it all laugh laugh laugh

Dubz, my name is Chrissy. Not @#$#@$. Please get it right next time you quote me.

I got one yesterday that said he wanted to make oral love to my feet. I'm glad he specified oral, I just couldn't visualize the other way.:wink:

rofl

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:55 PM
wow... I betcha that is a bot though...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Mon 03/16/09 10:36 AM

Does that mean that all pigs are men?

More importantly, does it mean that all men taste like bacon? drool

Hon, if they did I'd NEVER ever have time to post. And I'd be pratically malnourished.....laugh laugh

I'm guessing you happen to love bacon?? :-P

TheresaInLove05's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:49 AM
NM must have been a glitch in the system..... or something I'm on now

Thanks again :-)

TheresaInLove05's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:43 AM
Edited by TheresaInLove05 on Mon 03/16/09 06:44 AM
I can't get onto my My Space account... is it just me or is anyone else having that same prob???

Thanks

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:57 AM

if one of the mates were sick and could not please the other would you cheat

yawn yawn yawn yawn

therapy30 is that all you can say??

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:00 AM

ROFL I would hope not...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:56 AM
not here....

Harrisonburg here...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:22 AM
I'm sure my profile isn't all that but... well what do you think??

TheresaInLove05's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:23 PM

so text her about how the kids are doing?

yeah man... or something around her (but... and I mean this do not ask about yours and her relationship....)

TheresaInLove05's photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:16 PM

well i see her tomorrow , what should i say to her?

Take it from a girl... two things

You have known her for two years.... has she ever come to you saying "I like this one guy but don't wanna call him cause he is supposed to do the calling"?

If not then send her one text her asking her how her kids are that way you are killing two birds with one stone... more or less... your contacting her but not about the relationship... plus your letting her "think" that you also care about the kids (rather you do or don't...).

ROFL I wish I had your prob.... my Prob. is the guys wont leave me alone....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:17 AM

song thats just came out in the last few months? Im kinda liking "dead and gone" TI and Timberlake

I don't think I have heard that one yet.....

Lets see.... agh there are just soooo many... and being someone that loves to sing too.....

Plus I have this one song in my head... I forget who the singer is and the song title... but its a girl singing to "her guy" about some ex girlfriend calling him up....

"whatcha gonna do when ya can't say no and....."