Community > Posts By > TheresaInLove05

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:07 PM

I just received my 7th spam message , not this site, in a few days.. You would think they would change their form letters as they are all the same... same scenario, one child, engineer, wife killed in accident, etc.. I always report them.. Just had to vent flowerforyou

yea you notice they never say they had been divorced, so you actually wonder if they didnt actually kill there wife...huh

ROFL maybe they did...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:01 PM

you are my monster Big Glen

and you are everywherenoway

ROFL

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:58 PM

I just received my 7th spam message , not this site, in a few days.. You would think they would change their form letters as they are all the same... same scenario, one child, engineer, wife killed in accident, etc.. I always report them.. Just had to vent flowerforyou

reporting them isn't going to help... there'll just change there info..

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:44 PM

well you need to meet the other guy in person...and make your desition there......its hard but its the right thing for you to do..other wise you will always wounder....

I agree... esp. since they both know about each other... and it never "hurts" to have a nice friend to talk to...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:38 PM
OMG I'M GONNA HIDE MY KITTY CAT.....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:37 PM

I am sort of seeing a guy that lives a few hours away from me. He comes here on the weekends, and things are great, but we don't have a "spark" you know what I mean? He is a really great guy, and is great to me and my kids, but the chemistry just isn't there.
Then there is another guy, from this site, that I've been talking to for about 6 months. He seems perferct for me. We agree on all the important things, and I am more and more intrigued every time we talk. We still haven't met in person, but I know things would be just as great as they are online and on the phone.
Do I risk hurting the sweet guy that I'm with, and ruining that, to meet the guy on here? Or should I leave things as they are, and make myself understand that the grass isn't always greener? Advice please!!!

question.... does the guy from this site know about the other guy????

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:25 PM

ROFL..... actually can I have some chocolate too??? even though I don't "need" it today but I like it and want it so.... can I???

Ain't no way I'm letting you have some of my Nutella...but you can have some regular chocolate. Don't eat it all though or I'm gonna have to hurt you.

:....(

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:19 PM
ROFL..... actually can I have some chocolate too??? even though I don't "need" it today but I like it and want it so.... can I???

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:14 PM
huh??

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:11 PM
wow what a friendly guy....

Hey I have a question.... who decides on the hump days?????

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:05 PM
you mean to tell me you have never had one before????? Ohhhh don't pop it that might go down in the records.... :-P

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:53 PM
actually.... no one can know you better then you know yourself...

Oh and sorry for your loss...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:23 PM
can't we find something (or someone) else to fight about???? :-P

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 03/03/09 04:49 PM
ROFL hmmm and I wonder if this guy is a member of the POF network....

1 2 3 4 6 Next