Community > Posts By > TheresaInLove05

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 10/16/11 08:51 PM
Wow.... your really cute... too bad you don't live closer to my area.... :-P

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 10/16/11 08:50 PM

They think it will get them closer to the pudding!

Umm..... not all guys are the same. Some hate cuddling and won't do it. Others don't like it, but might lie and say they do, and follow through just to get closer to sex.

Others really enjoy it.

everything this person said is true....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Sun 10/16/11 08:41 PM
Ouch.... sorry to hear that... were you a fan?

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:31 PM
nope... but I like your screen name....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:33 PM

People generally like to give rather than have something taken from them. So, being used generally doesn't feel very nice. If I can get myself to look at the situation as if I decided to give, rather than be used, it's lots easier to handle. I try to do this even after I've been 'used'. But, as TheresalnLove05 wisely says: 'that depends on what I'm being used for.'

exactly my point (in not so many words there tongue2)

biggrin

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:33 PM
exactly my point (in not so many words there tongue2)

biggrin

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:57 PM
the depends on what I'm being used for :banana: rofl tongue2 drinker drinks

TheresaInLove05's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:51 PM

Wow...I didn't know that...weird and funny too, if you think about it!

So, does that mean if someone with "moose knuckles" meets someone with "camel toes"...mean we have a winner or match?

what drinks what

hmmm wow Theresmyfriend now that was a strange and weird and funny comment...

Have you seen either a person with moose knuckles or a person with camel toes??? tongue2 I know a few people who have webbed toes (yours truly and yes I have two webbed toes and no it does not make me a better swimmer). so there :banana: drinks :laughing:

TheresaInLove05's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:26 PM
ohhhh does this mean we get to type whatever we want...... hey I'm not drunk but can I pretend that I am??????????? I really really really REALLYYYYY WANTTTTTTT TOOOOO tongue2 rofl :banana: drinks what do you guys think of my faces??? esp. the banana one???? drool

TheresaInLove05's photo
Thu 04/29/10 06:16 PM
Dawnette.... this sounds like the situation I'm in... I met a guy three years ago and I liked him but at the time he didn't seem to like me. Long story short we stayed as just friends and very recently decided to take it up to the next step. Now he ignores me and whatever but I'm thinking its my "fault" cause I'm getting to attached? to him. Anyways my advice to you would be stay as his friend for now and see where it leads.... if he does manage to make it to where your at and then wants to still meet up with you then give it a shot. That's what I'm doing about my guy... staying as his distant girlfriend (his work keeps him away from his home so...) then once my guy has more down time then what he is getting then I plan on driving to see him (he only lives about 3 hrs away from me. smile2

Anyways good luck with whatever you do decide to do... and for anyone who wants to tell me or this girl to just break up with our guys... you don't know the full stories on both our parts... there are reasons we have these guys as friends. Right Dawnette?...

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:17 PM
alright this topic is pointless (which it was from the get go and I didn't and still don't care about the answer). Now its time for a new game. Anyone have one?

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:16 PM
NEW WHATEVER YOUR USER NAME IS... YOU ALMOST RUINED THE FUN OF THIS GAME...

people google up the words "one eyed one horned flying purple people eater lyrics" and you will find your answer.... someone decided to post the lyrics of this song....

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:12 PM

"it was a one eyed, one horn, flying purple people eater"

So... what was it? a monster that had one eye, one horn that ate flying purple people. Or was it a monster that flew, was purple and ate people that had one eye and one horn. Even more important has anyone ever seen either the monster or the people??? cause if you did then we need to do a lot of work together. Cause I haven't seen any of this yet exp. in movies and they can do anything in the movies now a days.... :tongue:

I see people all the time, but what's more important is I know the answer to all your questions. Sadly, I work best alone, so we obviously can't work togther...but, I will tell you this!:

The horn is really a sort of doorbell that rings the enchanted "one eye" that eye thinks sees all. EXP. is code for 'Extra Xtra... pokin' dye.

*MORSE CODE FOR*..... help me! indifferent

really???

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:11 PM

You know the user names are right above our picture, right?

yep but I don't like having to try to remember the user names... :laughing:

Well, I was just helping you spell the user names better than 'ther whatever.'

Such as; I'm looking right at your user name as it is right under this box: TheresaInLove05...took about three seconds.

well thanks... so are you calling me a troll now? tongue2

No, just derailing this topic.

derailing? hmmm this reminds me of another game... tongue2

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:09 PM

I found a two eyed purple people eater.

rofl way to get back in the game there winx

by the way I think your dancing baby is cute too :banana: what do you think about my banana? tongue2

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:07 PM

Well, I was just helping you spell the user names better than 'ther whatever.'

Such as; I'm looking right at your user name as it is right under this box: TheresaInLove05...took about three seconds.

well thanks... so are you calling me a troll now? tongue2

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:06 PM

Actually, I was just excited that she also had Guitar Hero.

ohhh yeah I see that now... but maybe she was just trying to show off her goodies... without showing them off... ya know drinks

I guess...but the guitar is a dead giveaway that she has Guitar Hero.

no... that means that she has a fake guitar that she may or may not be using it to play the guitar hero game. Maybe her friend plays the game and let her borrow the guitar to take the picture. Hell maybe the friend took the picture...

See now I have taken all the fun out of that picture just because I had to give that guy a new idea... rofl

Who would lie about owning Guitar Hero?!

Someone that is trying to have fun... :banana: do I look like a Banana to you? nope I do not...

Also you still have not answered my question... do I look anything like that picture? I think I do... Better question do you think I look better then that girl? Oh and I could hook myself up with a guitar hero fake guitar just like she did. All I would have to do is go to a place that sells used games (gamestop sells them) and buy a used guitar hero guitar and have someone take the same picture. drinks

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:01 PM

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 08:00 PM

Actually, I was just excited that she also had Guitar Hero.

ohhh yeah I see that now... but maybe she was just trying to show off her goodies... without showing them off... ya know drinks

I guess...but the guitar is a dead giveaway that she has Guitar Hero.

no... that means that she has a fake guitar that she may or may not be using it to play the guitar hero game. Maybe her friend plays the game and let her borrow the guitar to take the picture. Hell maybe the friend took the picture...

See now I have taken all the fun out of that picture just because I had to give that guy a new idea... rofl

TheresaInLove05's photo
Tue 04/27/10 07:58 PM

I've dated a couple of them. Kinda makes you want to chew your arm off in the morning.

They wear a lot of makeup!

True. But he did blow some rock and roll music out of a horn in his head. Thats pretty cool.......smokin

The female ones just talk about themselves!smokin

This may or may not be true... but then in that case its your guys faults. You bring out the worst in us just so you can have sex.... drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6