jaded72's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:33 PM
Used to be in a 90's Boy band

jaded72's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:19 AM

quite a claim young paduwanwinking :)

It sounds sexy so we'll go with it

do I risk shattering the illusion?

(sorry been reading about risk management and this somehow seems to fit, there is I suppose always risk in most things eh?)

but really. I am of the mind that I would rather forgo a night of passion and have our friendship forever should I have to choose :) sugarmanflowerforyou

But you don't have to choose, and even when you do choose that's not the choice you're making. That's just one of those sad lies we tell ourselves to justify being so scared of face planting that we deny ourselves all possibility of joy or exhaltation.

You never swap a long term friendship for a night of joy. The long term friendship will survive or not according to its own agenda,

No, all you do is forgo the night of passion, that's the only decision that's made. Sadly, with that decision you also inadvertently discard a whole pile of other potentially great things; the possibility of true love, the possibility of a few years of something like it, the possibility of expanding your circle of close friends and wider acquaintances, an orgasm or two, the possibility of a truly unique and exciting sexual adventure (for all you know you may be passing up the greatest **** of your life), an opportunity to make another human being really happy.

Human intimacy is so exciting because it can be the very best of us, but it's scary because it is also dangerous. Who knows we just might get hurt.

To forgo the night of passion is not some glib sacrifice we make in the noble endeavour of ensuring the well being of a lifelong friendship.

There are two reasons for which we will forgo a night of passion;

1. We do not find the other person attractive. If this is the case we should say so, as kindly as possible. But let's be frank some folk need pointers, and this is a chance to help them. Tell them they need a hobby to have more interesting stories to tell, or whatever it may be. This person has just paid us the highest compliment one human can give another, they deserve our empathy, respect, and honesty.

2. We're more scared of what could go wrong than we are excited by the possibilities. That's usually the ugly truth we are hiding from ourselves with our glib and evasive white lies.

This is it, this is all you ****ing get, there's no replays, extra time, or rematches. One shot, one hand, then it's over. No more chances, ever.

All of us exist on a razor's edge, with death never more than a breath away. Forgo nothing, I say. Have it all, and have it all right now.

The inside of a coffin is a dull, lonely and passion less place. Don't be in a hurry to climb in.

Very wise words! Carpe diem!bigsmile

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:41 PM

I can hardly stand the suspense! Tell me, tell me, tell me! ( jumping up and down with anticipation) drool
Gosh! Settle down there! I'll tell ya!

Nuffin'. It just kinda sits there, being disgusting! But it does taste great, and you can sure use it to stick stuff to other stuff! Whatdoya think of that, lassie?!

Amazing! I think you're on to something big. The astronauts might be interested in Gorp(tm) as a multifunctional product. shades

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:32 PM
Um. Is this a trick question?

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:30 PM

Dress up like Slave Leia then recite Douglas Adams.

rofl rofl rofl
What a great image! If only other people could straight talk like you, Torgo. slaphead

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:26 PM
It would be great, because then I wouldn't have to deal with peer pressure about not drinking. If someone chooses to drink, it's up to them. It shoukdn't matter what anyone else does or does not do. flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:23 PM

if she can dress up as Wonder Woman every now and then I would love drool smitten pitchfork drool

Just name a time and place, Goof, I'll be there! bigsmile

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 08:18 PM

I'm not pretending. I said that she's flirted with me. I meant that we talked to each other. She was friendly and being sexy isn't just about how someone looks. What annoyed me about her was that although she seemed to fancy me, I'm not sure if she's really interested in getting to know me as a person.

If you asked her for coffee or to a museum or something like that, you'd get a cance to find out if there was something more there worth pursuing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:56 PM
(((((((((redawn))))))))))

jaded72's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:41 AM
Kills fake plants...
No, wait. That's not a rumor!laugh
Has been around the world on a motorbike blindfolded.

jaded72's photo
Sun 08/18/13 04:49 PM
A gardener

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:25 PM
Unicorn

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:24 PM
Tiger69

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:20 PM

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:17 PM
Yes.

Have you ever built an island in a stream?

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:14 PM
I was wondering where he went... Loved his personality flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:08 PM
I'm thinking: did I miss my opportunity? Will I get another chance?

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:03 PM

I need a man with a slow hand lol I'm just playing that's an old song. I just need a hug

((((((((((pkh))))))))))

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 10:45 AM

Illuminati=The Billderberg Brothers. Yep. Discovered that by accident. Or so I think. I don't buy into media garbage myself. Notice now how the government are getting genuinely ill people to work, even one's with extreme symptoms?

Yeah, the good old Bilderberg group, who meet once
a year to discuss what good and bad things are to
come for the following year.

I live in Canada, where support is givent to the disabled. With 33
million, we can still afford to have,to a point,
free health care. That does not include naturopathic
medicine, therapies or seeing a naturopath. It
only counts towards our western MD standards, by
using pharmaceuticals( synthetic garbage) to block
our symptoms. Cures don't come free.

Getting genuinely ill, disabled people into forced
labour isn't right. These people didn't ask for
what afflictions they had gotten. Typical of
the corporations who own our governments to
do this type of thing.

It hasn't happened here yet, but it wouldn't
surprise me to see it happen in the future.
We have food banks and the Salvation Army.
The Government gives them not one penny.
They need funding from the public or
by private donation.

I appreciate your thoughts, however, some of your facts don't line up. I am a fellow Canadian, and am very thankful for our healthcare and emergency support systems. The specifics of what is approved for coverage by healthcare insurance is specific to each plan in each province. That makes sense to me, as there should be guidelines and codes of conduct health care providers are required to adhere to.

In terms of funding for food banks, they often choose not to receive funds from government, preferring to remain autonomous (see: The Canadian Encyclopedia on-line, under Food Banks).

Cheers!

jaded72's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:40 AM
I think it is great! I'd read your previous one, too, so I like the changes. I think you are being open and honest; I understand the discussion of keeping ex as a friend. Shows your compassion and depth of character. flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25