Community > Posts By > jaded72

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:31 PM

I may be wrong in many things that i believe,i know ive been hurt alot in the past yet everytime i open up myself to love again.i may be a sucker for love but i will always believe there's hope for everyone. God brought me through so many struggles in my life but im still here breathing and believing. God bless !!

I believe everyone wants to be loved and wants someone to love with all their heart and soul. I have realized though that many people have ulterior motives and may not be completely honest.
I say Don't give up! Be true to yourself and be yourself. Rejoice in who you are and you will attract someone worthy of your love! God bless you as well! flowerforyou

Amen to that, sista!

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:29 PM

close to 80 percent of marriages end in divorce or some kind of separation. if there truly is love cant something be worked out? even relationships that kicks off wonderful and sweet often ends with heart breaks, infidelity...why why why?

Please cite your source, and the context of your statement. Thank you.

jaded72's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:25 PM
Yes, all the time. I was just talking about this topic with a friend of mine the other day. I am also very fortunate to have more than a few friends who are privy to the "real me". I'm also trying to take more responsibility for what I 'm projecting/ communicating to others. If I'm not happy about how I'm being seen, then I'm trying to do my part to help them along. happy it's true that that doesn't always work, and it's not like I'm bending over backwards to make a point, but there are certain misconceptions that might not sit well with me. I'm sure it happens the other way, too.

I'm also trying to be a better listener, because of it, too. I believe you get back what you give out. flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:19 PM
Tumultuous

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:16 PM
813 happy

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:13 PM
You can see mine in my profile pics. I've also joined jeannie's pic experiment. bigsmile

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:50 PM

Okay we'll the feedback was great an thank you for the compliments ladies. You have made my day. I took your advice and beefed up my profile and included some info about myself.

Your pics are great! Your write up is heartfelt and genuine -nicely done. :smile:
Do you know how to fill in the lifestyle section? It would be helpful if you completed those questions about relationship status, smoking, drinking, etc.

All the best to you. flowerforyou

Thank you so much Jaded! I will beef that section up as well later. :)

No problem! Welcome to mingle. happy

Nice pic Jaded!!

You like? Lol. I'm joining Jeannie's pic experiment. happy

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:48 PM
"made ya look!"
Great profile: honest and descriptive. I think you hit all the key points. :) the only thing to help with length would be to craft your paragraphs differently. I don't think it's really an issue though.flowerforyou

Good to see that you are making use of the forums, too. :smile:

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:03 PM
hot. Welcome!

jaded72's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:00 PM
rhododendron

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 08:29 PM

Yay, Penny!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Way to go. :) I bet you feel different in your body, too. Love the black & white dress on you. flowerforyou Thank you for sharing your pics. :heart:
I do feel different . . . I feel so much healthier and have so much more energy than I did a year ago. Funny story about the dress . . .its actually my daughters . . I had a date a few weeks ago and had nothing to wear so she pulls out this dress and sayes . . Here mom this will fit you. . . So now its in my closet :) Lol.

That is so awesome, Penny, on all counts!

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:03 PM
Somnambulism

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:43 PM

Okay we'll the feedback was great an thank you for the compliments ladies. You have made my day. I took your advice and beefed up my profile and included some info about myself.

Your pics are great! Your write up is heartfelt and genuine -nicely done. :smile:
Do you know how to fill in the lifestyle section? It would be helpful if you completed those questions about relationship status, smoking, drinking, etc.

Thank you so much Jaded! I will beef that section up as well later. :)

No problem! Welcome to mingle. happy

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:35 PM
Homemade vegetarian moussaka. the best ever!!!

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:32 PM

Just dropping in...

jaded72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 01:30 PM
So, I think your experiment is hilarious, jeannie! I am joining in. happy Check out my new Main pic! We'll see if anything changes...

jaded72's photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:31 PM

Did you ever feel that you are no good even if the people around you think that you are?

Yes. I'm a weird mix of super confident in some areas and then hoplessly insecure in others; comfortable in my skin, but also a perfectionist.

jaded72's photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:21 PM

jaded72's photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:12 PM

smooched smooched smooched

blushing

And a kiss on the cheek for Sanjeev :smile:

jaded72's photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:10 PM
No, but I've ridden to the dump in a truck. bigsmile

Have you ever wished you could fly?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25