Community > Posts By > t1m0thy

t1m0thy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:42 AM
i think its a comcast prob, so nm

t1m0thy's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:42 AM
has any one else had the problem of thunderbird stopped working because the server mail timed out?

t1m0thy's photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:23 PM
that star bucks will rule the world with their place your order and step to the side

:tongue:
its a brave new world out there with all the technology but at least theres to personalized coffee drinks
im bored does it show

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:35 PM
injured in 2000 with permenant injuries

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 01:27 PM
im penyless until the 15th

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 01:25 PM
ok heres my deal, i cant drive due to my ordeal of being injured and on workmans comp until a few days from now but never the less, i have no way of getting to anywhere unless i bum a ride from some one, im at everyones expense for a few more days, so here i am, been waiting alone since 2000, often day dreaming of a significant other at the cost of having no way to get to whoever heh and never having the chance to meet whoever. so all im saying is, how do you meet people when you cant get aywhere and im guessing i cant be too choosey, damn, this injury got the best of me, but its a fact of life, i just hope i dont wind up getting with some one that i truly don't want to be with, all while feeling guilty of some people thinking im playing the pity card, and if you do think that <^> try and live my life F#&$%&%
well, here it goes, im going to click the post topic and upset some people, o well what do i have to loose.

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:44 PM
ive been to hilton head, its very beautiful and more of a golf reasort but all that spanish moss and all the gardens are nice, eye candy

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:32 PM
I seen "Maryland" so I figured I'd drop in and go fishing.
I'm a Maryland native that is open towards meeting people and trying new things, I'm up for almost anything new. If you're in or around maryland and would be interested in trying or doing soemthing, drop me a email.
Tim

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:27 PM
im still alive and i have no answer other than God and miracles. I can not be swayed from the realization of God taking place in my life. I'm a two time miracle and there's nothing that can or could sway my judgement or believe in the direct discernment that God exists, besides, we're in the end times. just look at all the events taking place, it's all biblical, i don't think I need to utter another defending word and if I did, I pray for your lack of faith.

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:20 PM
best wished........

t1m0thy's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:12 PM
communication between both parties is very important. always talk things out, you just might learn more than you first thought about your significant other.

t1m0thy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:39 AM
any one else thinking about getting a vasectomy?

t1m0thy's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:10 AM
think before you speak, and try to see it from the other persons point of view. I see that this whole method was completely ignored, but lifes a learning leason, you never stop learning.......

t1m0thy's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:16 PM
ive gotta 30 gig ipod and never had a problem with it, i like it, but i heard that the 60 gig ipods freeze up, thats my 2 cents

t1m0thy's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:13 PM
i wanted to say whats up to every one