Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:34 PM
If you see girls smiling at you, why not act on it? Give a brief hello to them. Introduce yourself...then tell them you'll see them around sometime. That way, when they do see you again, they will say, "Hello (Your Name)". One...they were interested in you enough to say hello to you again. Two...they were interested in you enough to remember your name.

But that's a starter...you can make your move after that. But welcome to the site. Hope you find what you are looking for. There are great people in the forums. Join in...get your feet wet...you'll make new friends. You never know...you may find that special someone.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:26 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 11/01/11 07:19 PM
If he only states he likes to have fun.

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 10/20/11 11:59 PM
I'm thinking there is such a thing as a Monkey talk show in Moscow. noway I don't know if it is still going on, but it happened.

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 10/20/11 11:57 PM
Single! And keeping it real.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:53 PM
Driven to stay single for a little longer. Got scared out of dating again. scared

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:50 PM
I'm thinking I wish I never replied to some dude's message on another site. He scared the Dickens out of me! Oh mercy!

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:47 PM
Sir, I just met you. Do you have to be so scary? One more strike and you are outta here!!! scared rant

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 10/02/11 12:22 AM
I'm thinking I made the right decision in taking myself out for a dinner and a movie. Had some guys compliment me on it at the restaurant. And...thought of an interesting idea for New Year's thanks to a movie coming out. glasses

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 10/01/11 04:42 PM
Thinking today wasn't too bad. Just wish I was able to go out with a friend or two. Oh well. Always left out.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 10/01/11 04:39 PM
Sometimes I wonder about you. yawn

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 10/01/11 04:35 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:07 PM

Have a date that was a real big FAIL?? Share.

Last night I went on my first "date" since seperating.
The man I went out with is about my age and lives by a friend of mine. I have had casual conversations with him here & there for months. He asked me to go out to dinner.

He took me to a place that serves mostly HUGE hunks of meat entrees.
It was noisy and service was slow. He tells me he & his buddies like to eat there. (??)

So, while waiting for food, he tells me that he prefers dating women a lot younger than me, and he didn't want to take me to the place he usually takes them because he didn't want to run into any of them.
He talked right over me about dating younger women and so I asked him why he asked me out then. He told me that he didn't feel like sitting at home alone. WOW!!! I stood up,told him he could sit here alone and left.

Nice welcome back to the dating world...NOT!!!

Oh wow! That sucks. If I could be any crueler, I'd excuse myself saying I need to use the ladies room, and then I'll make a getaway without him knowing. Block him from my phone so when he calls, he won't reach me. Life's too short to waste it on stupidity.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 10/01/11 11:55 AM
I have a fear of public restrooms. I don't like hair or soap bubbles in the sink and tub. I can't stand people smacking while eating. And...I don't like people in my personal space. I will give them the evil eye.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:57 PM
Thinking I'm always the last to find out things. WTH! :angry:

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:54 PM
Dear Team Building Class, you made everyone feel like a team...except for me. I hate those classes. grumble

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:51 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:21 PM

Thinking I want to go shopping really, really, really bad! ohwell What to do?

Thinking if you go shopping, I'd like a laptop. This old tower is too bulky.

Oh my! shocked

Here you go:

Thinking that's picture shopping. rant
thinking i would of done the same thing lol

rofl I did say want to go shopping. But I didn't say what type of shopping. LOL!!! J/K
thinking i figured it was more of a food shopping u were probably thinking of lol

Thinking that's two against one. I want a real laptop!

Food, yes. I need to stock up my mini fridge. As for the real laptop, I'm gonna have to think on that. slaphead

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:14 PM

Oh my! shocked

Here you go:

Thinking that's picture shopping. rant
thinking i would of done the same thing lol

rofl I did say want to go shopping. But I didn't say what type of shopping. LOL!!! J/K

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:05 PM

Oh my! shocked

Here you go:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25