Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/22/12 06:29 PM
Putting "Single" on auction.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:37 PM

What doesn't KiLL ya makes you stronger ...stand a little stronger....Doesn't mean i'm lonley when i'm ALONE!!!!

..does it?

I know some people crippled, but not dead..
Didn't make them stronger. :/

..and the second half..

Kinda makes sense.

..but also gives the sense..

You are effin crazy and there's a reason your alone. xD

Words from Kelly Clarkson's song. I actually like the song. Ha ha!

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/20/12 09:19 PM
I didn't get the letter! I want to be loved too! :cry: Well, not really, but whoa! Sorry you got it.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:58 PM
You have a very good profile. I think you will get some good hits. Welcome to the site! Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:21 PM

no comment!

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were down. I was just laughing at the big boy under roos comment. The help you put it on or sucking it up. :cry:

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 09:04 PM
I'm not laughing at you. flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:53 PM

hummmmmm....what

Ha ha ha ha!!!! flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:40 PM
I blame it on the "Goose" that got me feelin' loose. glasses

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:37 PM
You're loud and annoying. You play too much. You like to start fights (all in fun). Your version of "I will Survive" is terrible, but funny at the same time. You bump into me. You get really close and look down at me as you make yourself all buff in the middle of our argument (again, all in fun).

And yet, you got me mesmerized when you're around. Your smile gives me chills all over. When you get close to me, or even reach over me, and our bodies briefly brush, I wonder if you do it on purpose or because you want to be near me.

But alas, you are already taken by a girl that seems to control your life. I wish you'd stand up and be a man to her as you do to me. I've fallen for you hard...and that makes me sad.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:01 PM

Being able to drive anywhere on a beautiful sunny day in Cali. I should have went farther and explore. bigsmile

Never been to Cali, but I have had days like that. I'm so jealous of you right now, but even more happy that you were able to enjoy such a glimpse of heaven. happy

happy It's okay. Cali is a pretty long state. I still have more places to explore. I'm sure one day you will visit this sunny state.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 07:52 PM
My Account...settings...Turn on Stealth Mode. After that, you can view pages without members knowing.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 02/19/12 07:47 PM
Being able to drive anywhere on a beautiful sunny day in Cali. I should have went farther and explore. bigsmile

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 09:07 PM
Welcome member! Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 07:22 PM

They're most likely out having a girls night out. Sounds like a good plan to me.

That is better than having someone shine a light in their faces.

Ha ha! laugh Unless they are a paparazzi.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 07:21 PM
Wow! That was pretty freaky! Glad you are okay! scared

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 06:45 PM
Welcome back! flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 06:37 PM
They're most likely out having a girls night out. Sounds like a good plan to me.

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 02/18/12 06:12 PM
Ha ha...single...laugh ...ohwell ...:cry: ...indifferent .

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 02/17/12 06:01 AM
Just single.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:33 PM
Single, reporting for duty, Sir!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25