Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/13/12 09:10 PM
You're cute! :wink: But too young for me. I'd date you if I were younger.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 02/13/12 05:44 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. You are making your first step...posting in the forums. There are great people there. You are likely to make new friends...and maybe find that special someone. Best wishes to you!

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 02/09/12 10:06 PM
Thanks everybody. BH: Hope you feel better soon. Lady: I hope your headache goes away soon.

Good night! flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 02/09/12 05:59 PM
I'm getting out. A friend is taking me out to make me feel better.

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 02/09/12 05:50 PM
OMG! explode I have never been so pissed in all my life. I get all dressed and ready to go out with a guy. Then he turns around and says he's beat...can we plan another time. Then he's like...I mean I'm down. Can we hang out at my place? WTH! NO! And before that, he asked me if I shaved. Well, big red flag there. How the hell am I meeting such disappointing men?!?

I'm dressed...I will take my self out. Or I will snag my friend to come out with me. Dam, dam, dam!!! So pissed off!!!

Now that I got that out of my system, how was you all's day?

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:59 PM

I'm thinking two things: Thinking it was awesome for my doctor to drop my medical bill of a little over 3,000 dollars. I'm also thinking is it a good or bad idea to go to a guy's house when first meeting. Kinda fishy.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

You meet him in a VERY PUBLIC PLACE first.surprised

And drive seperate cars!!

Im not talking to you like your dumb, noway

or like your mother,

but,

I love you,

and dont wanna see you get hurt.:heart:

There are too many freaks in this world.shocked

I study "Serial Killers", and you dont even want to know what they do to their victims.surprised scared noway pitchfork

If this scared you, GOOD!!:thumbsup: :wink:

Yeah, I would have to totally agree. Thanks Roberta!
Your welcome!flowerforyou

Thank you for listening, and believing!:thumbsup:

Damn!whoa

I thought you were gonna argue this with me,grumble

so I could spank you.bigsmile Hehehe.

Ha Ha!!! No argument here. The guy and I got it settled. happy

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:08 PM
Single, but getting out there.

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:48 PM

I'm thinking two things: Thinking it was awesome for my doctor to drop my medical bill of a little over 3,000 dollars. I'm also thinking is it a good or bad idea to go to a guy's house when first meeting. Kinda fishy.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

You meet him in a VERY PUBLIC PLACE first.surprised

And drive seperate cars!!

Im not talking to you like your dumb, noway

or like your mother,

but,

I love you,

and dont wanna see you get hurt.:heart:

There are too many freaks in this world.shocked

I study "Serial Killers", and you dont even want to know what they do to their victims.surprised scared noway pitchfork

If this scared you, GOOD!!:thumbsup: :wink:

Yeah, I would have to totally agree. Thanks Roberta!

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:26 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:22 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 02/01/12 01:52 PM
Why in the world am I in my room? It's a beautiful day out...and I'm getting my fish!

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 01/31/12 08:33 PM

Whisky...J.D.

that wasn't on the list of options (WT!!!!!spock )

always it is on my list bigsmile

Irish coffee is close enough.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 01/31/12 08:30 PM

Surprise me! drinker

What would you like Chickie? drinker

Well, I sure do love coffee. I've been drinking tea for quite some time. I think I better choose coffee. bigsmile

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 01/31/12 08:27 PM
McSingle...and not lovin' it.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 01/31/12 08:24 PM
Surprise me! drinker

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 01/31/12 10:57 AM
I've been wondering about that myself. I get all the clues and signals all wrong. slaphead Some people are very friendly and sometimes playful. If you don't know them well, you can take all that the wrong way.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 01/30/12 12:13 AM
Single. A disease with no cure. Only a miracle would rid this disease. And yes, it can be contagious. Just wish it was the other way around.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 01/30/12 12:10 AM
Thinking my neighbor better come and get his food. I'm sure it's wilted and soggy. ohwell

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 01/30/12 12:09 AM
Dear Vegan/Vegetarian restaurants,
You have opened up a new world to me with your delicious, alternative, healthy way of eating food. I still love meet, but I will not object to trying something new.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:08 AM
Thinking I get up early, this Sunday morning, to check my mail here only to get a crappy message. Person blocked. *Sigh* The quest continues.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25