Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:18 PM
:cry:

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/09/13 01:36 PM
I'm still around off and on. But I haven't done the forums in a loooooong time.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 09/07/12 06:29 PM
Welcome to the site! Your profile looks good. Best wishes to you in what you are looking for. waving

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 08/21/12 10:34 PM

waving Pretty good! I've been very busy. How are you?

ohh, i'm ok i suppose...thanks for asking :wink:

Ha ha ha! I'm glad you're doing okay. Good to see ya!

nice to see you as well flowers

stop being so busy, it makes it very hard for me and ese to stalk you!

Ha ha! I do have to respect the call of duty. The military got me hopping. laugh But I do miss you guys. I will come on from time to time when I can. Not for too long though.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 08/21/12 10:16 PM

ohh, i'm ok i suppose...thanks for asking :wink:

Ha ha ha! I'm glad you're doing okay. Good to see ya!

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 08/21/12 10:09 PM
I agree! I really hope she wins the competition. If not, she's already won in my book. Inspirational.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 08/21/12 09:38 PM

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 08/21/12 09:32 PM
Edited by chickayoshi on Tue 08/21/12 09:34 PM
I like that passionate kiss where I'm slightly picked up and held tight. love I don't like that hard kiss where I feel like I can't breathe and my neck is going to break off from my head being pushed back. whoa

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/17/12 09:38 PM
To guy one: You are the most complicated, confusing man I have ever known. And yet, you seem to show more interest than you have before.

To guy two: Though you have a girlfriend, you somehow make my heart speed up and my mind go into fantasy mode. Our long talks the nights you used to work were amazing. The way you tease me and touch me. I don't know what to really think.

These two men are confusing the life out of me. I can't read men for anything. I don't know if they like me or just like me as a friend. As old as I am now, I still can't get this right. Lord have mercy!

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 06/17/12 09:19 PM
Single, but stuck in a complicated love triangle. Men here are so confusing! noway

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:32 AM
I will have to wear the hair on the weekends. The military will look at me strange if I sported the hair on base. Ha ha!

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:38 AM
I could rock that...but I'm still single so the odds of me getting a date with hair like that is slim to none. But at least I'll get attention. Ha ha! laugh

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 05/06/12 09:37 AM

Thinking what gives a person the right to call someone "African" if they are not from that country? Just because I have the shade of skin doesn't make me one. This is my rant from a reply message a member sent. Sheesh!

I don't understand why people get offended by such. Not saying it's wrong to or anything, I just don't see what so offensive.

I'm used to people assuming that I'm Middle Eastern, Mexican, mixed, etc. pretty much anything but what I really am. lol

I don't get offended when people mistakenly assume my ethnicity. I get offended when they are racist about such though.

It's how he wrote it. He was like where am I really from...I look African. I don't know. I could have taken it the wrong way. But what was written was what I read...and I didn't appreciate how it came out. noway

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 05/05/12 07:38 PM
Thinking what gives a person the right to call someone "African" if they are not from that country? Just because I have the shade of skin doesn't make me one. This is my rant from a reply message a member sent. Sheesh!

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 05/02/12 08:07 PM
Thinking about this cute guy that comes to my job to pick up meals for passengers and flight crews. Dreamy! love

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 05/02/12 08:03 PM
Still single. No change yet.

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/27/12 08:39 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 04/19/12 12:56 PM
:heart: Yay! We love you too!!! drinker

chickayoshi's photo
Fri 04/13/12 10:27 PM
I'm thinking my ex is upset with me just because I said I'm in love with a puppet. Ha ha ha! The dude wants to marry me. slaphead

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 04/11/12 02:41 PM
laugh If so, this thread would be moved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25