Community > Posts By > chickayoshi

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 03/08/12 02:37 PM
I'm thinking my hair is screaming hair cut. *Sigh* And I was trying to grow it out. ohwell

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 03/08/12 01:00 AM
To my bathroom sharing neighbor, I'd like to take the time to tell you that you and your friend are wrong for STILL leaving the light on in the bathroom and locking my door to get in the bathroom. I have a key. I have a key. I said that twice...just trying to be nice. But we will talk. On the real. You do not have seniority.

chickayoshi's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:43 AM
I had to go under to have a stone removed from my kidney. It was obviously too large to pass. They had to use some kind of tool to go in and remove it. If it didn't bud, they were going to use a laser to blast the stone. I really can't remember what they did. I was just glad the stone was out. I did get to go home that same day.

Sorry I can't give you much info. All my medical paper work is at my parents'.

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:26 PM

Thinking having my suite mate back in her room until she deploys is not too fun. Especially when she has her guy friend over. We share a baaaaaath-roooooom! I can hear y'alls' con-ver-saaaaa-tiooooon!

Lysol and Clorox wipes?

I'll do that once I know for sure my suite mate and her guy friend are gone. They aren't doing anything. I don't even know who is all in her room. The guy was taking a shower. I don't know. I hate having a suite mate. I am really considering moving from the dorms. Too old for this!

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:11 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:09 PM
Thinking having my suite mate back in her room until she deploys is not too fun. Especially when she has her guy friend over. We share a baaaaaath-roooooom! I can hear y'alls' con-ver-saaaaa-tiooooon!

chickayoshi's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:02 PM
I've been wondering about this. A coworker of mine told me to watch the video on Youtube. But there are so many to view. Then I read on Facebook my ex's thoughts on the Kony 2012. He opposes the campaign.

I've never heard of this until today. And it seems it's a well voiced topic today because a lot of people are talking about it.

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 03/06/12 02:54 PM
Mainly what made me laugh...a picture of a man in diapers on this site. (He's into the infant thing.) And a guy who must be a Bieber fan and claims he needs somebody to love (a song by Bieber). Ha ha ha!!!

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 03/06/12 02:42 PM

GL chicka!

Thanks! Ha ha! Unfortunately I'm 7 years older than him, but we shall see. slaphead

chickayoshi's photo
Tue 03/06/12 02:28 PM
Thinking I got a cool friend! Her boyfriend got his friend to ask me out...on a Blind Date! Ha ha! Never seen him...don't even know him. Details coming soon! laugh

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 03/05/12 02:25 PM
I will pursue no further. I've done my part. You know how to reach me. You're a good friend and all. *Sigh* And that's that.

chickayoshi's photo
Mon 03/05/12 01:15 PM
I'm thinking why my suite mate has to come back and make so much noise!!! She has her bathroom door open to her room and was blasting her music. And she has company over with a kid running back and forth. As long as my bathroom door isn't opened to my room, I'm good. At least I got my hours of sleep before work tonight. Otherwise...how rude! noway

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 11:33 PM
~Single~

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 11:26 PM

You're his friend, not his mom. He should have gotten himself up and ready in time.

Yeah, you are right.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 11:15 PM
Welcome to Cali! And welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 04:45 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 04:44 PM
I'm thinking I could have been a better wingman. My poor friend missed his flight this morning. He over slept. I was already ready. I raced him to the airport. He only had 15 minutes to check in, but that wasn't enough time. Sgt says it's not my fault, but I still blame myself for being a part of his tardiness. I could have woke him up by knocking on his door...not texting him. :cry: He got another flight in, but since this is a military deployment...not good.

chickayoshi's photo
Sun 03/04/12 01:42 AM

I'm still young. But the one's younger than me think I'm old. slaphead Yeah, they like to throw the "old" cards at me.

Still...your old crustytude is pretty freakin swanky...You are eminnently doinkable.....

just sayin....

:)

Ha ha ha! Thanks! flowerforyou

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/03/12 10:53 PM

Thinking men are confusing me more and more. And that's the one's I run into. slaphead

I am upset because I can't send chickayoshi a friendly private message. tears I'm too old. tears

I just wanted to salute her.

Oh! I'm sorry! I am considering changing the age. Or you can send me a friend request. Hee hee! But, yeah, I've been getting creepy guys viewing my page over and over and over again. Ha ha!!!

chickayoshi's photo
Sat 03/03/12 09:54 PM
Thinking men are confusing me more and more. And that's the one's I run into. slaphead

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25