Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:10 AM

Have a great day as well!
flowers flowers
Hey!! Thanks a lot!! You too.... Stay warm!!!flowers

I'll give it a try, supposed to be around 32 degrees today. But this is the first day in 3 days that the sun is shining!
flowers
I do hope you have a great day!! That's AWESOME that the sun is shining!! We always love that!! It's supposed to be snow mixed with rain today.....that's gonna suck....flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:08 AM

TTF.....you have a truely marvelous dayflowers flowers flowers
Thanks a million!!! You too!! Hope you have a great Saturday!!!:thumbsup: flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:06 AM

Have a great day as well!
flowers flowers
Hey!! Thanks a lot!! You too.... Stay warm!!!flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:04 AM
Just wanted to pop on and say good morning to all of you. Not much is going on around here. Just getting ready for the biggest holiday of the year.....oh wait....Halloween is already over....HA HA HA.....um.....yeah....alrighty then!! All of you guys have a GREAT day today!! I hope all of your dreams come true and all of you get what you wish for today.....we deserve a break you know....ohwell :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:28 PM
Get a memorial tattoo done....a REALLY sweet looking one!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:57 AM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Tue 12/09/08 06:58 AM

Hey sweetie .. like snow? We are covered with it and still falling ..
Hey there hun!!! How's it goin this morning?? Snowing VERY nasty here too!! I'm living in the wrong state!!!flowers flowers :heart: smooched It's good to see you on this morning... Just wanted to say hi to you too!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:55 AM

Good Morning Lovies! flowerforyou

waving
Hey Hey!! How are ya!! Michiganman is correct!! Snowing WILD in northern Michigan!! How are ya dear???flowers flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:30 AM

Good morning sweetie! Stay warm today!:heart:
{{{HOLLY}}}How are ya this morning dear??? You stay warm too....there's nothing like sitting under a nice warm blanket with a cup of coffee watching a movie or watching the sun rise.....it's a good feeling to be alive and know you have friends and family.....take care love....flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:27 AM

tongue2 tongue2 waving waving waving flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
{{{MISKIM}}}How are ya dear??? Glad you stopped in!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!! Hope everything is going great for you!!!flowers flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:26 AM

wow someone is in a great mood...props to ya dude...
GOODMORNING!!! Happy Saturday!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!! Smile at someone today....you'll brighten someone's day by doing so......Take care!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:22 AM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Sat 12/06/08 06:22 AM
Just wanted to say welcome to the weekend!!! Everyone waits for this day. Well it's here. Want to say hi and good morning to everyone in Mingle land. Hope you all have a GREAT and PEACEFUL weekend. Listen to your heart...look inside yourself....it's there to guide you....don't ever lose that feeling....flowers flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:06 AM

I am good and how are you doing?:heart: flowerforyou

Morning {{{jeff}}}:heart:

{{{MERLE}}} Good morning!! I hope everything this weekend is wonderful for you!!! How are you this morning???flowers flowers :thumbsup:

eh....I'm doing okay I guess...I'm just so tired!! I can't go back to sleep though... If I do, I'd never get up in time to make it to my friends tat shop!!!laugh If I didn't make it today he'd be PISSED!! He's the only one there today....so, I HAVE to make it!! Otherwise I would take that sleeping offer I'm trying to give to myself!!!laugh laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:01 AM

Morning {{{jeff}}}:heart:

{{{MERLE}}} Good morning!! I hope everything this weekend is wonderful for you!!! How are you this morning???flowers flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:55 AM
WOW!! Got a WHOPPIN' 3 hours of sleep!! I'll be SOOOO chipper today!!! I have to help my friend at his tat shop today too!!! That's going to be fun with no sleep... I hope all of you have a better day than I will. I'm getting very sick of not sleeping.... I even took some Advil PM's!! That STILL didn't work!! Take care all....have a WONDERFUL Friday and a GREAT weekend!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:11 PM

I fight sleep. I don't want to sleep because I love the night. It's all peaceful and quiet, just me and my thoughts.
I hear ya there Chris!!! But, I have to be up at 9am.... I'm gonna need a LOT of coffee to be up then!!! lol....Maybe a pot or 2 or maybe 3....then....the bathroom will be calling me!!!!laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 11:03 PM

Well, it's the second night in a row that I can't get to sleep. Just have a lot of stuff on my mind. Which of my Mingle buddies are still out there that are still awake?? For those who know me, let's chat better yet, for those who don't know me.....let's chat!! Always love meeting new people... biggrin Hope to hear from some of you....flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

Hey handsome....I'm up...as always lol and I have to get up at 5 am ugh!
WOW!!! Shouldn't you be getting some sleep???? Awwww....I feel so bad you can't get any....hope everything's okay....flowers flowers :thumbsup:

Kind of bummed. They cut our hours at work and my pay already stinks and with Christmas coming up...just a little down, but the joy of the Lord is my strength. He will provide!
I'm really sorry beauty.....you're right...the LORD will provide....he always does....even though it may not seem right at the time.....he always has a reason for his decision....if you need someone to talk to....I'm here for you okay???flowers flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:39 PM

Well, it's the second night in a row that I can't get to sleep. Just have a lot of stuff on my mind. Which of my Mingle buddies are still out there that are still awake?? For those who know me, let's chat better yet, for those who don't know me.....let's chat!! Always love meeting new people... biggrin Hope to hear from some of you....flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

Hey handsome....I'm up...as always lol and I have to get up at 5 am ugh!
WOW!!! Shouldn't you be getting some sleep???? Awwww....I feel so bad you can't get any....hope everything's okay....flowers flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:38 PM

drinker
What's up chevy!!! Glad you stopped in!!!! How are ya tonight brother????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:36 PM

still unwinding from work.....takes me awhile before i'll get sleepy enough to go to sleep!!!!!
Hey there!! How are ya tonight??? Thanks for stopping in!!! Nice to meet ya!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:34 PM

here
hey what's up dude....Haven't seen you in a while!! How are ya???:thumbsup:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25