Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:33 PM

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
alrighty then....What's up with you tonight??ohwell

blushing missing our laughs and not been able to talk to you lately...
Why can't you get to sleep hun?
Just can't....got a lot on my mind right now.... I thought Christmas season was supposed to be full of joy.....mine so far is turning out to be a nightmare....scared scared ohwell ohwell ohwell

Winter Blues??
You know you can talk to me, wink wink...
Either way you know you can and what not...
Always here for you and always will be here...
Well, it's kind of hard to talk to you when I give you a phone call and you don't return it....ohwell ohwell

noway I never got a call from you...
grumble did you leave a message?!
I got a new phone and don't have your number and don't pick up unknowns.. he he.. plus there is a silent ring for the unknowns... scared
You know I would answer for you if I knew it was you babe...
I called for you Thanksgiving Day....never heard from you since.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:30 PM

Just can't....got a lot on my mind right now.... I thought Christmas season was supposed to be full of joy.....mine so far is turning out to be a nightmare....scared scared ohwell ohwell ohwell

Winter Blues??
You know you can talk to me, wink wink...
Either way you know you can and what not...
Always here for you and always will be here...
Well, it's kind of hard to talk to you when I give you a phone call and you don't return it....ohwell ohwell

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:29 PM

Sleep is for wimps and the dead, LOL I guess that makes me a vampire who never sleeps, LOL yeah right, talk about insomniac maniac forever, grrrrrgrumble grumble grumble
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a vampire as well....lol....have always loved the night time much more.....Thanks for stopping in!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:28 PM

<----charter member of the sleepless brigade
Yeppers.....I know that kc.....I've been there for a long, long time!!ohwell ohwell

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:27 PM

(((((((((((((FLY)))))))))))))

you know me sweetie!!
i never sleep!

HIYA izzie!!!! awwww.....so glad you stopped in......I haven't seen you in forever.....I miss ya!!!flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:26 PM

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:25 PM

I'm here...Haven't slept regualarly in 10 yearsyawn
Hi writer....glad to see ya!! Haven't talked to you in a while!!! How ya been sweetie????flowers :thumbsup:

Eh, same ol' sameol'....Finally got a new story goin':banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
COOL!! What's it about???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:24 PM

Just got off work and it usually takes me time to unwind. Then I feel like a stretched out slinky.:smile:
Boy do I know how you feel......How are ya tonight???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:24 PM

I can't sleep, but that may have something to do with the fact that I am at work!!!! I slept most of the day!!

Well, lol, that might have something to do with it.... How are you tonight???:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:22 PM

I'm here...Haven't slept regualarly in 10 yearsyawn
Hi writer....glad to see ya!! Haven't talked to you in a while!!! How ya been sweetie????flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:21 PM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Thu 12/04/08 10:21 PM

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 10:19 PM
Well, it's the second night in a row that I can't get to sleep. Just have a lot of stuff on my mind. Which of my Mingle buddies are still out there that are still awake?? For those who know me, let's chat better yet, for those who don't know me.....let's chat!! Always love meeting new people... biggrin Hope to hear from some of you....flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:30 AM

Aww... I would help ya! You have a great day! Stay warm Hun!...bigsmile
blushing You too....and have a GREAT weekend....Hope you do something fun....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:27 AM

Good morning Sweetie!flowerforyou
Well good morning Holly!! How are you this morning....tis all cold and snowy here.... I swear I'm living in the wrong state....flowers

Same here -and my heat is not coming up!

Agghhhhhh!!!scared
YIKES!! It's a comfortable 74 in my apartment right now. I have to go out today at 1pm and I'm NOT looking forward to it at all!!! HATE SNOW!!!

If I were there we could build a snowman together!happy
lol, I haven't built a snowman in YEARS!! It would be quite interesting.... I'd probably fall on my butt more times than once...rofl rofl rofl

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:24 AM

Well good morning Holly!! How are you this morning....tis all cold and snowy here.... I swear I'm living in the wrong state....flowers

Same here -and my heat is not coming up!

Agghhhhhh!!!scared
YIKES!! It's a comfortable 74 in my apartment right now. I have to go out today at 1pm and I'm NOT looking forward to it at all!!! HATE SNOW!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:21 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say hey to my mingle buddies!! It's Thursday, the week is almost over! YAY!! It seems like it just started....hmmm....well, I guess time flies when you're having fun... All of you have a WONDERFUL day!! And just dream of tomorrow....flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Morning Fly! drinker flowerforyou
Hey there!! Good morning to you!! biggrin How's your day starting for you so far????:thumbsup: flowers

So far so good! I work 4 10's so today is my Friday! I hope you have a wonderful day!
That's SWEET that today is your Friday!! That's awesome!! What are ya gonna do this weekend???

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:20 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:16 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say hey to my mingle buddies!! It's Thursday, the week is almost over! YAY!! It seems like it just started....hmmm....well, I guess time flies when you're having fun... All of you have a WONDERFUL day!! And just dream of tomorrow....flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Morning Fly! drinker flowerforyou
Hey there!! Good morning to you!! biggrin How's your day starting for you so far????:thumbsup: flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:12 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:49 AM

:heart: Morning {{{jeff}}} :heart: Yep, Friday is almost here:banana:
{{{MERLE}}}Hiya hun!!! Glad you stopped in as always!! How are ya this morning??? Hope you have a GREAT rest of the week darlin....flowers flowers :heart: :heart:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25