Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:48 AM

I'm good. How are you?
I'm doing okay... Glad all is well with you. Hope the rest of your week goes just as good....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:47 AM

Send me some snow on the 25th down here in Miami. laugh

I like to look out my window staring at snow on Christmas Day:smile:
I would LOVE to do that smiless!!! But, I think it would melt by the time I sent it UPS or FedEx!! I'll think of you on this day in hopes of you seeing snow. I'll imagine you on the 25th, running outside and making a snow angel in your front yard.....Would love for you to experience snow on Christmas!!!biggrin biggrin :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:46 AM

It's hump day! devil
YES!! It is!! How are you sing??? Hope you have a GREAT Wednesday!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:44 AM
OMGOSH!! I hope everything is alright!!!! I didn't know you were hurting!! My gosh I hope you get better hun.... I had no clue!! Why didn't you tell me!! I'm so sorry you're in pain. I'm glad the tests came out clean, that's a relief. I'll definitely pray for you Judy.....definitely will that the pain goes away.... Miss you much!!! Take care....I'll talk with you soon to see how you're doing k???flowers flowers flowers :heart: :heart:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:40 AM
Soooooo....how is everyone doing this Wednesday morning???? It's still all snowy here. I had to use a shovel to clean off my car yesterday!!! Actually, it was a front end loader....j/k....I just used my brush and scraper but, it took me FOREVER!! I hope EVERYONE has a GREAT day today and is enjoying their Wednesday. Think of you all....take care.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:30 AM

Pretty good, can't complain, how about you?

{{{jeff}}}:heart: Hi honey, how are you
{{{Merle}}}how's it goin hun?? Glad you stopped by!! How's the world treating ya???flowers flowers :thumbsup:

Well, it's goin okay. Way to cold right now!! @#$@ this cold stuff!!! The snow JUST started here and I'm already sick of it!!! It's going to be a long winter!! Otherwise, I'm doin okay....biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:28 AM

Hey, (((fly)))!! Have a great day!! I sure am!! Try not to freeze too much!:tongue:
{{{REDSOX}}} Hey there!! How are ya!! It's SOOOO cold out there!! I'm just procrastinating going outside!!! lol, it's HORRIBLE out there!! Glad you're doing well today!!! That's great to hear!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:26 AM
Well, I see you've only posted 3 times. It takes more than 3 posts to meet someone in this site. Get around more, meet more people. Just need to relax and take a deep breath. Don't give up.....she's out there for you....just gotta be patient. I'm on my 6,000th post and I STILL haven't met her yet. Yeppers....it takes a while!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:22 AM

{{{{{{FLY}}}}}} howdy Darlin'!bigsmile bigsmile
HEY!! What's up MisKim!! How are ya hun?? GREAT to see you as usual....what's new??:thumbsup: flowers
ummmmmmmmsmitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten Just lovetongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 And really missing him right now...he's on the road and floating around Atlanta somewhere....it's going to be a long week without him...but we did get in 3 Thanksgivings to meet my family and his...it was great....miss him terribly
AWWWW!! Well, I hope he comes back to you soon. That's GREAT!! I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving together. Very cool!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
blushing blushing blushing Thanks Sweetie, hope yours was wonderful tooflowers flowers flowers flowers
It was cool. Spent it with my mom and stepdad and darkowl. It was pretty well spent.....:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:18 AM

{{{jeff}}}:heart: Hi honey, how are you
{{{Merle}}}how's it goin hun?? Glad you stopped by!! How's the world treating ya???flowers flowers :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:16 AM

HEY!! What's up MisKim!! How are ya hun?? GREAT to see you as usual....what's new??:thumbsup: flowers
ummmmmmmmsmitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten Just lovetongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 And really missing him right now...he's on the road and floating around Atlanta somewhere....it's going to be a long week without him...but we did get in 3 Thanksgivings to meet my family and his...it was great....miss him terribly
AWWWW!! Well, I hope he comes back to you soon. That's GREAT!! I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving together. Very cool!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:10 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:08 AM
Well, another day....another wished to be dollar...HA HA!! (okay you can laugh now) How's it goin today Mingle!!! Slow morning, don't want to go outside cause we have TOO much snow but, alas, I have to so, wish me well freezing my a$$ off!! Hope all of you have a GREAT Tuesday and are making it work for you!! Thinking of you all and always wishing you the best!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:37 AM

Happy Monday! flowerforyou
Happy Monday to you nj!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day today!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:35 AM

Weekend was okay, rained alotfrustrated. I would rather see snow:banana: :banana:
It's snowing here right now as we speak. I'm glad I don't have to do anything today!! I don't like snow....I'm living in the wrong state!!! lol...

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:34 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Hi whisper!!! How are you this morning!!! Thanks for the flowers....they're beautiful!!! flowers biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:33 AM

{{{jeff}}} Morning doll, how are you:heart: flowerforyou
{{{MERLE}}}SOOOO glad to see you this morning hun!! How was your weekend?? Glad you stopped in hun!!! :heart: flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:29 AM
Wanted to get on this morning and say well good morning!! biggrin I know it's Monday and Thanksgiving is over but, there's no need to frown because fly loves all of you!! I just want to say a lot of you have made me very happy and I hope the lot that has made me smile....smiles with me. GOD bless all of you.... Love all of ya!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:52 AM

I've been playing "Fallout 3" for much of the evening.

Three words- Best Game Ever.
My buddy has that game and he LOVES it!!! I've been playing Gears 2 a lot!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:50 AM
Pretty good isn't it?? I love it!! It's like my FAVORITE movie right now next to The Crow with Brandon Lee!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25