Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:43 AM
I'm watching the new Rambo right now...

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:38 AM
I know how you feel....I've liked someone before that was a long ways away...it was sad....I'm really sorry you're in this situation....ohwell ohwell

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:36 AM

awake waving
Hey Entity!! How are you this very early morning??? Hope you're doing well??? How was your weekend????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:32 AM

Looks like I'm the only one up haha
wow!! I guess so!! How are you tonight???flowers flowers

I just got in...got lost on the other side of town lol ... I'm good ...how r u?
I'm good beauty!! Thank you!! My eyes are really heavy and I can't sleep!!! This sucks!!

Happens to me all the time like now at 3:30 in the morning!
Yeah, it's 4:30 here.... Everyone needs sleep so much but, sometimes it's so hard for them and I feel horrible for those people cause it happens to me too!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:27 AM

I just got in...got lost on the other side of town lol ... I'm good ...how r u?
I'm good beauty!! Thank you!! My eyes are really heavy and I can't sleep!!! This sucks!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:26 AM

Guess again ohwell
Hey romeo!! How are ya this very early morning???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Waz up bro? drinker

Doing good still unwinding from work
Yeah, work does that to ya!! Did ya have a good weekend or did you work all weekend?? Hey, at least your one out of who knows how many that have a job.... A lot of unfortunate people out there right now....ohwell ohwell Which is very bad and horrible...

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:24 AM
That would DEFINITELY be cool!!! Maybe you should create it??? That would be awesome that someone from Mingle created beaming technology for dating!!!laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:22 AM

im up.
Hi Queene!! How are you this morning??? Hope your weekend was good???flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:22 AM

Guess again ohwell
Hey romeo!! How are ya this very early morning???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:21 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:18 AM
Wow it's late!! Anyone still up cause they can't sleep??? I'm beginning to think I hate this...laugh How was the weekend for all of you guys and ladies???flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:41 AM

OK, Taproot at Zero, next door at the lounge, check out Laith you get the chance. I've spoken with the guy a few times, he is a good guy.
Great music too.
Yeah!! I'll have to make a trip back and forth then!! Sounds really good!!! Thanks for the tip.. Too bad you didn't have tonight off....that stinks!!!ohwell ohwell

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:35 AM

Where are they playing at????

If you like the blues, Laith Al-Saadi is at Streeters tonight and tomorrow night.
I've seen this guy several times he is a
serious guitar player

They're playing at Streeters Tonight in Ground Zero... I haven't been there in a LONG time!!! Will be nice to get back there again to see a show!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:34 AM

Had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving yesterday!!! I'm glad I did!! I spent it with my mom and my stepdad. Everything went well. My friend from Mingle, darkowl came over and he is still here too. We're watching Rambo right now. It's always good to see him. We're going to a concert in Traverse City tonight. I hope everyone has a VERY safe and prosperous holiday!!! I love and miss everyone in Mingle.....my 2nd family....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving
waving waving waving {{{{Fly}}}} Hope you got our message last night! We had a wonderful timetongue2 tongue2 :angel:
{{{MISKIM}}}I'm soooo glad you had a GREAT time last night!! I did too!! It was a GREAT day yesterday!! Are you going shopping this morning??? lol, not me!! I'm staying AWAY from the stores!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup:waving
"We are traveling to Illinois this morning to his Mom's...should be a great day, then tomorrow to my Grandma's, then Saturday we will have all 5 of my grandchildren...first time they have been together in 5 years, and one I haven't seen for that amount of time....so long extended Holiday with tons of lovebigsmile
That's AWESOME Kim!!! I hope you have a GREAT time!!! Things will be great I know!!! Sounds like your holiday was a GREAT one!!!flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:27 AM

Had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving yesterday!!! I'm glad I did!! I spent it with my mom and my stepdad. Everything went well. My friend from Mingle, darkowl came over and he is still here too. We're watching Rambo right now. It's always good to see him. We're going to a concert in Traverse City tonight. I hope everyone has a VERY safe and prosperous holiday!!! I love and miss everyone in Mingle.....my 2nd family....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving
waving waving waving {{{{Fly}}}} Hope you got our message last night! We had a wonderful timetongue2 tongue2 :angel:
{{{MISKIM}}}I'm soooo glad you had a GREAT time last night!! I did too!! It was a GREAT day yesterday!! Are you going shopping this morning??? lol, not me!! I'm staying AWAY from the stores!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup:waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:25 AM

Dude, who you and owl coming to see??????
Hey there brother!! We're going to come see Taproot tonight....they're pretty good!!! Wish you had the day off so you could meet us there!!! How was your Thanksgiving????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 04:53 AM

I had a wonderfull day. Spent it with my ex bf and his family. Finally got to meet them. Very nice ppl they are. Becomming friend's only is hard but, I'm getting there.
Hi Shoes!!! Glad your Thanksgiving was nice!! Glad you had a great time... Hope your Christmas is just as good... I'm sure it will be. It's right around the corner!! Are you going to any of the day after Thanksgiving shopping sprees???:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/28/08 04:09 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/27/08 04:02 AM

Good Morning!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Hi Heather!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Hope your day is very special and full of happiness!!! We all have lots to be thankful for.... flowers flowers waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/27/08 04:01 AM

dude,, you wake up with a smile on your face dont ya??? whats shakin?
Thumper my brother!!! What's up??? Hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving today.....hope all is well with you and everything is great in your home.... Talk to you soon....and take care....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25