Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:25 AM

MORNING, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!:wink: GOING TO A BBQ LATER! :banana:
COOL!! BBQ's are ALWAYS fun!!! There's too much snow here to have one but, actually, it's never stopped me before...lol. Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:24 AM

working on making jewlery for Xmas gifts hope you have a great weekend yourself:angel: devil
SWEET!! Sounds like you have a busy weekend!! That'll kill some time... Hope you have an extra special weekend!! I bet what you're making looks GREAT!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:21 AM
Hey Mingle!! Just wanted to pop on this morning and wish everyone a happy, happy weekend!! What's the plans for tonight if any??? Wish all of you the best as always.... Have fun!!!flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:36 AM

I just get up earlyhappy
PATS!!! What's up brother??? GREAT to see ya this morning!! I said screw it and had some coffee just now and said might as well stay awake. Was going to try the nyquil thing but, might as well stay up. I think I have some morning meds that I'll take. I got some damn flu bug goin around. It sucks!!! How ya been brother????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving
Wow!! Hope you find something!!! It's SOOO hard to find work these days... We just keep getting screwed and screwed and this is one part of it!!! Good luck, most DEFINITELY!!! You'll find something, I know you will!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

Sorry to hear your sick bro, hope you feel better. Not too much here, I'm going to hit the gym a little later & continue my quest for employment.

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:30 AM

I just get up earlyhappy
PATS!!! What's up brother??? GREAT to see ya this morning!! I said screw it and had some coffee just now and said might as well stay awake. Was going to try the nyquil thing but, might as well stay up. I think I have some morning meds that I'll take. I got some damn flu bug goin around. It sucks!!! How ya been brother????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:09 AM

I have the same problem from time to time. Try a little Nyquil.
That would probably work....I actually have some I think....thanks for reminding me....:wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:41 AM

flowers :heart: I hope you feel better soon honey:heart: flowers
Oh.....I'm okay I guess....just doing the same thing you are. I'm sick so I have some recovery to do.... It sucks...sick sick

sick Thank you sweetie....means much...being sick is horrible... I feel bad for anyone who is.....sick

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:37 AM

yawn Okay, just muddling my way through the day. How are you honey:heart:

Morning {{{jeff}}} I am just getting up, but I am sorry you can't sleep:heart: flowerforyou
(((MERLE)))hi love.... I'm soooo glad to see you as always....How are you this morning???flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: smooched

Oh.....I'm okay I guess....just doing the same thing you are. I'm sick so I have some recovery to do.... It sucks...sick sick

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:26 AM

Well, it's 5:15am and I'm up again. Can't seem to get to sleep tonight. Anyone having that same problem???? I hope someone talks to me to keep me busy....don't feel like having my head hit the keyboard....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

Aye! Same here mate!drinker drinker
Hey there!! What's up with you? How come you can't sleep?

Have to be to work in about 3 hours, sleep now would be worthless.rofl rofl
Oh most definitely....I do agree...:thumbsup:

Yea sometimes it is just better to stay up. If you do get to sleep the brain fog is terrible.
Most Definitely....working and being sleepy don't mix...

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:22 AM

Well, it's 5:15am and I'm up again. Can't seem to get to sleep tonight. Anyone having that same problem???? I hope someone talks to me to keep me busy....don't feel like having my head hit the keyboard....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

Have to be to work in about 3 hours, sleep now would be worthless.rofl rofl
Oh most definitely....I do agree...:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:22 AM

Morning {{{jeff}}} I am just getting up, but I am sorry you can't sleep:heart: flowerforyou
(((MERLE)))hi love.... I'm soooo glad to see you as always....How are you this morning???flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: smooched

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:21 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:18 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:42 AM

i am kinda durnk but i mighht crash sooon
I think that might be a good idea... Sleep it off.... We'll see ya tomorrow!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:36 AM

I'm here and not here at the same time
I hear ya!! Been there before!! What's up tonight brother???:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:36 AM

i'm here, but going nite nite sooooon waving
Well!! Hello there!! Too bad you're leaving so soon!! I just got here!! Anyway, have sweet dreams....asleep

trying_to_fly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:34 AM
Just checkin to see who's on at this hour. It's 3:33am and I've been up and down all night!! Let's see who will come out and play....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:46 PM
Let's do a Mingle role call!!! Who's here?????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:37 PM

2 Girls, 1 Cup

If you don't know what that is, watch it. :wink:
OH NOOOOO!!!! YOU DID NOT!!! Isn't that NASTY!!!! I heard about it and WILL NOT watch it....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:31 PM
(((MAAAAAA))) How's it goin???? Glad you popped in!!!!! LOVE YA MUCH!!! (((HUGS))):heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched :thumbsup: waving

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25