Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:30 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: laugh laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:28 PM
Hey there and welcome to the nut house!!! You'll find it very enjoyable here!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:27 PM

Seemed like to different bands to me
They do sound different.... I will say that David Lee Roth had the better songs....

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:22 PM
Sammy by far was the best frontman for Van Halen!!! Any thoughts on these two gentlemen??? I know at least Sammy doesn't forget his words after a certain time. My buddy when to see David Lee Roth and a lot of songs he couldn't even remember all the way through!!! What's up with that????

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:06 PM

Good Evening (((fly)))!! Today is my 36th birthday!!:banana: I feel so old!laugh :tongue:
Well!! Happy B-Day sox!!! You feel old at 36????? Wow, then I don't have that far to go since I'm 32!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:05 PM

snowin like emeffing crazy in cleveland. im lovin every minute of it. hows life on your end?
Life is okay....except for this white stuff!!! I used to go to Cleveland every year!!! My Grandmother passed last year so we don't go there anymore....I miss her....sad :cry: :cry:

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:04 PM

:angry: I want snow:angry: I've got to move where it snows
Once you see it....you'll want to go back where there is none....it'll scare you!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:03 PM

:banana: Send some this way Jeff:banana:
I'll be sure and do that!! Can't stand it!!!sick sick

trying_to_fly's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:01 PM
.....And MORE SNOW!!!! sick sick tongue2 tongue2 YUCK!! It's going to get worse tomorrow!!! I don't know if I'll be able to handle another year of this..... I better move or something.... So how is everyone today??? Didn't get to say my goodmorning so I'm saying my goodevening....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:19 AM

I am over here in Okinawa, Japan. I am from Virginia though.
Oh SWEET!!! How is it over there??? Snowy here!! Most of my family lives in Virginia....It's nice down there!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:07 AM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Wed 11/19/08 03:10 AM

Hello all, 8 PM here, and just started a 12 hour shift... sitting here with a delicious bowl of sukiyaki and rice!
HEY!!! What's up Pete!!! Wow!!! 8pm???? Where ya from??? From Michigan here!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:06 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! It's as Good or even better than "Lost And Found"!!!! It's TOTALLY AWESOME!! A DEFINITE buy!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:54 AM

I obt talk to her much anymore and you know how close we were, we were always together. She don't have that phone number anymore tho she got a new one. I hardly talk to her ever since she started dating the guy she is with. They live together now I guess
Wow!! I'm surprised she didn't give me the number?!?!?! That blows my mind!!! It's funny how a new person in another person's life will change who they talk to.... Oh well....life goes on and we just need to keep makin new friends!!!! Speaking of which.... I don't think you're on my friends list!!!! I'll change that!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:45 AM

That is my new puppy! I get to pick him up Monday!!! He still has no name tho ha ha ha... Besides the fact I can't sleep and have to get up or work soon, I'm pretty good. What's new with you? I haven't talked to you since Flirty used to get on.
Yeah no kidding!!! I miss some of the old people soooo much!! I've even tried calling her a few times and she is like UNREACHABLE now!! She's gone!! I miss her though....she was ABSOLUTELY wonderful....I miss her smiles... Your puppy is SOOOOO cute!!! You should name it cuddles.....it looks like a cuddly puppy....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:43 AM

good morning to ya ((trying)) how are you this morning :smile:
HIEEEE!!! Hey grammy!!! How are you this morning sweetie???? GREAT to see you!!!!flowers flowers flowers waving :thumbsup:

hello ((trying)) me im doing good so far no winds blowing so thats always good too :smile: how you :smile:
I'm doin okay!! It's snowy out but, this time of year is to be expected..... How's the weather where you're from????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:39 AM

Fly!!! Long time no talk, how are you?
HEY YOU!!! Wow!!! AWWWWW!!! That is such a cute pic!!! How are you????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:39 AM

Its too damn quiet on the forms tonightdrinks
It is!!! For real!!! I hear ya brother!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:36 AM

good morning to ya ((trying)) how are you this morning :smile:
HIEEEE!!! Hey grammy!!! How are you this morning sweetie???? GREAT to see you!!!!flowers flowers flowers waving :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:35 AM

I've got 5 minutes til I gots to shower! Good morning!
(((BUFFRY)))How are ya!!! Great to see ya this morning!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

I'm good, but have a 6am start today! Good to see you too! How are you?
Doin Good!!! Thanx!!!biggrin biggrin Boy you have an early start this morning!!! What are you doin up soooo early???? Do you have class again???waving waving

Not really class but I have to sit with someone and answer calls all day! So they can help me. I have to leave by 5:30...so this gives me an hour to drink coffee and get ready!
Ahhhh!! Way cool!! gives you a chance to wake up and get loosened up!! Very nice!! Doesn't that make you nurvous being evaluated like that??? It would me!!!tears scared scared

Every day is an evaluation of how I am doing. I am a temp for hire!!! I thrive under pressure though, thank God!
Wow!!! That's AWESOME!!! I do okay but, my brain gets flustered and am like "OKAY!!! one at a time please!!!!" lol....

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:33 AM

I've got 5 minutes til I gots to shower! Good morning!
(((BUFFRY)))How are ya!!! Great to see ya this morning!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

I'm good, but have a 6am start today! Good to see you too! How are you?
Doin Good!!! Thanx!!!biggrin biggrin Boy you have an early start this morning!!! What are you doin up soooo early???? Do you have class again???waving waving

Not really class but I have to sit with someone and answer calls all day! So they can help me. I have to leave by 5:30...so this gives me an hour to drink coffee and get ready!
Ahhhh!! Way cool!! gives you a chance to wake up and get loosened up!! Very nice!! Doesn't that make you nurvous being evaluated like that??? It would me!!!tears scared scared